• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandom or original long term rp

Diaval

Hello , and thanks for clicking this post : )

As the title suggests I am once more in search of some new interesting rps!

I have a few fandoms i enjoy but I am also open for compleately original ideas. If a fandom you are interest in is not listed, just ask, I might still know it : )

While I usually stick to ocs for my part, you are free to choose ocs as well or canon characters, i dont mind

I can write multiple characters at once, will try to reply once a day ( or at least every other day or so because...life sometimes gets in the way haha ) and can match my lenght and writing style to that of my partner.
LGTBQ friendly but romance is not a must. I enjoy story heavy rps and love brainstorming.
I dont have any problems with darker themes ( and no triggers ...i think ? XD)

There are a few rules however:

-Be 18+ ( I am not comfortable writing with people much younger than me !)

-no killing off the other persons character without permission , spare my bbs XD

-no one liners or single word replies. I understand one doesnt always have a ton of ideas , but I promise to always try my best to keep the story moving and write at least 1-3 paragraphes

-english is not my mothertongue. While i try not to make to many mistakes, they do happen...

Fandoms and themes I enjoy :

-Genshin Impact
-Bleach
-Black Butler
-my hero academia ( I am not fully up to date though... )
-DC/Batman ( or the classic Superhero/Villain kind of story )

- mystery
-adventure
-angst/ drama XD
-Action
-horror

I am NOT looking for :

-slice of life/ school settings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back