• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom-only search [Craving: Invader Zim, Miraculous, etc.]

Inkman

reckless nerd
Hello there! I've remade this thread because, honestly, I dropped a lot of my roleplays recently and kinda wanna start over.

Here are some tidbits about myself!
  1. I am still a minor. I know this makes some people uncomfortable, so here ya go.
  2. I go by Pacific time.
  3. I will only roleplay as canon characters.
  4. I will most likely be MALE characters because I prefer them more overall.
  5. I am LGBTQ+ friendly (as shown by the tag) and do not discriminate on headcanons.
  6. I really like to do romance but nothing too overly NSFW (if we rp elsewhere)
  7. I'm not shy to adult topics so if you wanna do angst, roll up your sleeves, because it's all or nothing!
  8. I generally prefer to do AUs or at least concepts more out of canon for diversity/scenarios (also just not to be bland)
  9. I'm not against oc/c, but I prefer canon pairings.
  10. We don't have to talk OOC, but I'd like to!
  11. The only offsite media I'll use is discord. (Even if I'm online doesn't mean I want to respond to the rp at the time or am present at all.)
  12. Multi-fandom is alright with me, but it depends on the characters.
  13. No hard feelings if you ghost me.
  14. I typically just mirror your posts and effort. No length requirement needed! Just here to have fun, man.
  15. If you're overwhelmed or bored with the rp, lemme know and we could probably try something else.
I'm always up for creating plot ideas and even expanding on ones we may already have. Perhaps I'll add them in this thread at some point, who knows.
What should I expect from you? Think about what you'd expect from a roleplay partner, or from me, and that's about what I'd want. If you want me to be more clear, yet again, a list to your displeasure!
  • I'd like for you to be accepting of my headcanons and ships as I am of yours.
  • I'd love if you communicated with me outside of the roleplay so we can get to know each other, whether the relationship lasts or not.
  • I'd like to respect one another's boundaries and availability/time zones.
  • I'd like to keep the roleplay intriguing, but if you fall out of it, we can make up new ideas.
  • You don't have to keep up with my writing style or length, just put heart into it! No text talk though.
  • Please do not godmod/control my character or powerplay.
Some of my writing examples for those who wanna know...haha
Legend of Zelda OC x Link RP said:
The hero of time allowed her to lay against him, not that he had a choice or anything. He couldn’t bring himself to wake her, tell her to stop, or any of that. Link liked the physical contact in all honesty, so he let it happen. He sat there peacefully with his eyes closed, taking in the plentiful, soothing aromas drifting through the wind. The grass gently swaying against him, regardless of its still frightening, crimson airbrushed physique that taunted and tormented him constantly. He thought he would be used to the sight of blood by now, but even so, he still shivered within its presence. Nothing could remove the haunting things he has seen, from incarnation to incarnation, dungeons and bosses, and even loved ones to enemies. What a terrible fate it was to be the hero of Hyrule.
A excerpt from a LoZ story I never finished said:
“What am I afraid of…?” He repeated to emphasize his disbelief. “Everything.” Sidon softly got out of his system, hands away from his face now. “Just, everything. I’m afraid of how scarily good he is at making my heart race. I’m afraid of his dart of a smile that pierces me instantly and could make me faint. I’m afraid of how stunning and talented he is at riding a horse and how smoothly he pulls back a bow that it could send me over.” Sidon took a deep breath before continuing after his smitten appearance got painted over with a rather mordant expression. “I’m afraid of how he’ll react to this...dopey, huge, and wreck of a shark prince...loving him: a brilliant, goofy and extraordinarily adorable Hylian.” Sidon glanced downwards at his feet, his sister’s subtle smile once gone as she wiped a tear from her eyes.
Another excerpt from a forgotten fanfic lol said:
He had blasted through the Eggman fortress, being met with what could only be described as a petty hoard of egg pawns, consisting of motobugs, crabmeats, and everyone’s favorite, the lousy poh-bee. Man did those things sting, and it wasn’t just from the lasers. Sonic wiped a thumb across his nose, accepting the challenge. It was like rescuing a princess from a evil witch in a tower, he had to get to the top in order to save the day--easy enough. Sonic pummeled several badniks that stormed his way with ease, watching their parts sprawl out across the floor after each seamless destruction. He felt kinda sorry for the poor things, always meeting the same fate no matter how many times they’re rebuilt. The speed devil had thought Eggman would make better models by now, but he supposed they were simply cheaper, and good for wasting time and energy, especially his own.
KEY:
Green = Most interested​
Blue = Least interested​
Red = Craving​
None: I don't have any set ships for this fandom, so suggest away.​
Any: There really isn't any universe I prefer, so, yet again, suggest!​

FandomPreferred Roles/CharacterRelationships I'll doShips I'd like to doUniverse
Legend of ZeldaLink mxm / mxf - C/C, OC/CSidlink, ZelinkBoTW / OoT (suggest)
Invader ZimZimmxm / mxf - C/C, OC/CZadr/Zadf, raprAny
Spider-man [Marvel]Peter Parkermxm / mxf - C/C, OC/CNoneAny
Steven UniverseSpinel, Steven, and Peridotmxm (?) / mxf / fxf - C/CNoneAny universe works
SonicSonic (really anyone)mxm / mxf - C/C, OC/CSonadow, Sonails, SonamyAny
Adventure TimeFinnmxm / mxf - C/CNoneAny
BNHAIzuku, Mina, Denkimxm / mxf - C/C, OC/CDenki related stuff; Bakudeku, Tododeku, etc.Any
Fire Emblem: Three HousesLinhardt, Byleth (male), Dimitri (I can try anyone but can't promise I'll be good)mxm / mxf - C/CAny characters x Byleth (male)Not crossing games
Smash Bros [Nintendo]Pit, Link(s), Luigi, Samusmxm / mxf - C/CPitlinkAny
Miraculous LadybugChat Noir/Adrienmxm / mxf - C/C, OC/CLove Square, Adrinino, LukadrienAny
OverwatchGenji, Tracer, Mccreemxm / mxf / fxf - C/CMcHanzo, McGenji, etc.Any
Big Hero 6Hiromxm / mxf - C/CNoneAny
TMNT (Most specifically: Rise)Leonardo, Mikeymxm (?) / mxf - C/C, OC/CNoneAny
Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure HeartMao Maomxm / mxf - C/CNoneAny
oops...nothing here?

Hello! I’m up for a Miraculous Ladybug roleplay if you don’t mind! I don’t have experience playing any canon characters since I do prefer playing as OCs and am definitely up for OC x CC if you’re fine with it but I’m up for trying to play Nino or Marinette :)

Hey there! An RP in the Sonic universe definitely intrigues me (I've been a fan since birth basically lol). You wouldn't happen to know of the character Remington, would you? I feel like I'm on a never ending hunt for a Remington x OC RP. If you don't know him, I'd still like to discuss ideas with you!

Im intrested but curious. Do you mean big hero six series or just the movie
If just the movie then lets do a adrien x oc rp

I am interested in Sonic but are you okay if it was MxF. I can play Amy. I only really do mxm in a platonic sense so sorry about that.
Inkman Inkman

Platonic sense doesnt bother me at all, I'm rather fine with even having no romance at all. I'm just not sure how interested I am in that. What pairing were you think of with Amy?

Im intrested but curious. Do you mean big hero six series or just the movie
If just the movie then lets do a adrien x oc rp

Yes, I am caught up on the series! Any ship or plot you had in mind, buddy? I do like the idea of Adrien x Oc though unless u wanna do big hero 6.

Hey there! An RP in the Sonic universe definitely intrigues me (I've been a fan since birth basically lol). You wouldn't happen to know of the character Remington, would you? I feel like I'm on a never ending hunt for a Remington x OC RP. If you don't know him, I'd still like to discuss ideas with you!

Unfortunately, no, I dont know him! Sorry. We can still discuss though. Was there anything else you'd wanna do?

Hello! I’m up for a Miraculous Ladybug roleplay if you don’t mind! I don’t have experience playing any canon characters since I do prefer playing as OCs and am definitely up for OC x CC if you’re fine with it but I’m up for trying to play Nino or Marinette :)

That's completely alright! You can play whomever, oc or cc.

Yes, I am caught up on the series! Any ship or plot you had in mind, buddy? I do like the idea of Adrien x Oc though unless u wanna do big hero 6.
hiro x my oc. i have never found anyone to rp the series so i would love to do that. but i will put both ideas in pm just incase to let you look over both. just to be clear though...if we do rp big hero six idea then you might have to also roleplay as the team or just as hiro, baymax, fred and wasabi.

hiro x my oc. i have never found anyone to rp the series so i would love to do that. but i will put both ideas in pm just incase to let you look over both. just to be clear though...if we do rp big hero six idea then you might have to also roleplay as the team or just as hiro, baymax, fred and wasabi.
Alright! I'll try my best with the other dudes since I'm still learning their characters bit by bit.

Feel free to send ur pm whenever! We can def stick to BH6 though.

Alright! I'll try my best with the other dudes since I'm still learning their characters bit by bit.

Feel free to send ur pm whenever! We can def stick to BH6 though.
Sent a pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back