• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 🤍 Fandom (oc x canon + doubling) Search 🤍 updated 4/13/22 added Tokyo Revengers

Taylor

🦩🖤🦩
hi there, lovelies!🤍

my name is Taylor (18+, she/her, replies whenever obligations allow) and it’s lovely to meet you! ☺️🤍

just throwing out a line to see if anyone is interested in any oc x canon in fandoms i’m craving…but let’s lay some groundwork, shall we? 🥰

🦋18+ partners only. non-negotiable I’m afraid.🙊

🌸themes such as angst/drug use/🌶/violence/drama/ etc etc are my absolute favorite topics to enhance a good storyline. so, with that being said, i’m not looking for anything slice-of-life — albeit, i don’t mind some fluff to lighten things up a bit. 🥺🤍😌

🦋no one liners, please. i prefer to receive a couple paragraphs or so, but i’m not a stickler on matching lengths or anything…so, as long as i have something to work with, i’m super content!

🌸 all pairings welcome. fxf, mxm, mxf, or any dynamic that may interest you. i’m also open to writing for love triangles, poly dynamics, or anything in-between.

🦋i prefer to write over email or discord. just ask for my username!

fandoms:

🦋From Blood And Ash;
Love Interests: Casteel, Poppy, or Kieran.

🌸A Court of Thorns and Roses;
Love Interests: Cassian, Azriel, Rhysand, Helion, Lucien, Feyre, Nesta, Eris, or Mor.

🦋Euphoria;
Love Interests: Cassie, Maddy, Nate, or Fezco.

🌸Tokyo Revengers ;
Love Interests: Mikey, Draken, Baji, or Hanma.

🦋One Piece;
Love Interests: Zoro, Shanks, Sanji, Doflamingo, or Nami.

🌸Demon Slayer;
Love Interests: Tengen, Mitsuri, Kyojuro, or Sanemi.

🦋South Park;
(aged up/au of course, never tried this before but thought it’d be fun lmao)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back