• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [closed]

hi! my name is fish, feel free to call me by that~ I'm a multi kpop stan (boy and girl groups!) and I'm looking for someone to rp with (multiple people ofc just 1x1 rps!) I rp mostly semi-lit to lit, but I like matching to my partners style!

I rp bxb, bxg, gxg, and even poly ships! I only play canon characters as I don't have ocs, but I'd love to play a character against an oc you have (canon x oc) and if you'd even like to pair two people from different groups!

Since i stan multiple groups, I'd be happy to play someone from a group I don't know, just let me know what you're interested in! But with that being said, here's my list of groups I like off the top of my head that you can see if any of ours match up!

boy groups:
bts
nct (dream, 127, wayv, u)
ateez
a.c.e
stray kids
monsta x
exo
day6
got7
astro
shinee
superm
seventeen
vixx
kard (integrated)

girl groups:
dreamcatcher
red velvet
mamamoo
blackpink
itzy
gfriend
gidle
loona
twice
exid
weki meki
clc
everglow

also some soloists:
chungha
sunmi
somi
taemin
wonho

again, if you don't see a group you like, feel free to tell me what groups you like and we can work it out!!

I love all sorts of aus and plots, so hit me up if you're interested!!!
Hi! I would like to rp if you’re up for it? I also do lit/semi lit if I’m up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back