• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜ & ๐—ฟ๐—ฝ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ

rowdyraven

โ› ใ€€ ๊’ฐโ €โ €๐–ž๐–”๐–š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–™๐–”๐–” ๐–˜๐–œ๐–Š๐–Š๐–™ ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–’๐–Š
after accidentally deleting my last fandom check, i decided it was time to make a new one. my fandoms will be listed below, but first, my expectations and rules.

rules, disclaimers, and expectations: please be semi lit / lazy lit (minimum two paragraphs, no one liners!) 3rd person descriptive. all rps will be oc x canon double ups, if you dobt have an oc/want to play a canon against my oc only that is completely fine however i do not do canon/canon. in addition, please understand i will not respond instantly at all times, i have very poor mental health and a very chaotic life outside of this site and there will be times when i simply cannot respond or dont have the energy to. please do not make your ocs overpowered, and i dont like ghosting! all you need to do is tell me you'd like to stop doing the rp etc. and i will be totally understanding. (tldr; doubling (& romance), lit/ semi/lazy lit, dont expect automatic response, no overpowered ocs.)

fandoms (in no particular order):
harry potter, cw's the flash (not up to date), cw's dc legends of tomorrow (also not up to date), the arcana, hunter x hunter, death note, steven universe, jojo's bizarre adventure (only midway through part 3), haikyuu (not completed), my hero academia (sports festival arc, not that far), blue exorcist, rick and morty, stardew valley, marriage story, ok ko lets be heroes, obey me (if interested, we will discuss details further there are a few stipulations), five nights at freddy's (dm for details), arrested development & possibly more that im not thinking of.

please reply here or send me a message and include what fandom(s) you are interested in. i hope to rp with you soon! for a list of my favorite tropes / genres just ask.

Last edited:
bump โœจ๏ธ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back