• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Lovers, Are You Out There?

singularsins

you can be good.
Hi. While I am also looking for some original stories to try out...I'm also looking for some fandom role plays! So....below I'll list some rules I'd like everyone to know and then I'll just tell everyone the fandoms I'm looking for.

RULES AND GUIDELINES!
1. I only do MxF for romance. But I'll also do platonic role plays!
2. I match my partner's length.
3. I'm mostly looking for Canon x OC or OC x OC, but I will still do Canon x Canon depending on the pairing!
4. I can role play in PMs or threads, though I prefer threads at the moment!
5. I'll put an asterisk (*) next to the ones I'm really craving at the moment. But please don't hesitate to ask for one that isn't marked by an asterisk.

FANDOMS!
1. Tokyo Ghoul *
2. Vampire Knight
3. Diabolik Lovers
4. Black Butler
5. Fruits Basket
6. Ouran High School Host Club
7. Soul Eater
8. Hetalia
9. Disney *
10. Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
11. Pokemon *
12. The Hunger Games
13. The Selection Series
14. Teen Titans
15. Inuyasha
16. Sailor Moon

Hm...That is all I can think of for right now, but I hope to hear from some of y'all! Thanks!

I'm potentially interested in a Pokemon RP, depending on what you're looking for.

I'd have to do it through thread, at least until I hit my ten posts. :p

I'm potentially interested in a Pokemon RP, depending on what you're looking for.

I'd have to do it through thread, at least until I hit my ten posts. :p

I can PM you (I think) so we can plan it out! I'd be happy to start something with you! Thanks for responding!

Hi. While I am also looking for some original stories to try out...I'm also looking for some fandom role plays! So....below I'll list some rules I'd like everyone to know and then I'll just tell everyone the fandoms I'm looking for.

RULES AND GUIDELINES!
3. I'm mostly looking for Canon x OC or OC x OC, but I will still do Canon x Canon depending on the pairing!
5. I'll put an asterisk (*) next to the ones I'm really craving at the moment. But please don't hesitate to ask for one that isn't marked by an asterisk.

FANDOMS!
1. Tokyo Ghoul *
2. Vampire Knight
3. Diabolik Lovers
4. Black Butler
5. Fruits Basket
7. Soul Eater
8. Hetalia
9. Disney *
11. Pokemon *
12. The Hunger Games
13. The Selection Series
14. Teen Titans
15. Inuyasha
16. Sailor Moon

Hm...That is all I can think of for right now, but I hope to hear from some of y'all! Thanks!
I'm in for a diabolik lovers rp! :) i love doing cannon x oc.

hello there I see we have a lot of similar Fandom interests. The Fandoms I can do are
Vampire Knight
Diabolik Lovers
Black Butler
Fruits Basket
Soul Eater
Pokemon
Inuyasha
Sailor Moon

PM me if any of those interest you n.n

I'd like to do a Disney one if you're still up for it. We could do a heart warming big adventure type thing with OCs.

RULES AND GUIDELINES!

FANDOMS!
1. Tokyo Ghoul *
2. Vampire Knight
3. Diabolik Lovers
4. Black Butler
5. Fruits Basket
7. Soul Eater
8. Hetalia
9. Disney *
11. Pokemon *
12. The Hunger Games
13. The Selection Series
14. Teen Titans
15. Inuyasha
16. Sailor Moon

Hello! I'm interested in 1 through 8, along with 11, 14, & 16!!!! I'd love to do any of these fandoms with you if you're still looking!!!! Please pm me!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back