• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom List

AssiduousG

Thank you based God

Hello

Just call me G.

Rules or Expectations (Whichever word you prefer)

~I would prefer it if you would not post 1 liners....I like to keep the plot moving and going at a steady pace, but if you're busy with the thing called life then I'll understand. I will try and do the same and keep my posts up to 2 paragraphs per post. Maybe more..

~PLEASE tell me if you're bored with out RP then we could try to at least stop or try a different genre or fandom. I know you wouldn't like it if I bailed so I kinda expect you to do the same.

Fandoms (

^_^ )

How To Train Your Dragon

Eragon (Inheritance Cycle)

Dragonriders of Pern

Percy Jackson and the Olympians

Warriors Cats

Mythology (Greek/Roman)

Avengers

The Golden Compass

MLP: Friendship is Magic

Well I might add more to this list, but thanks in advance if you decide to massage me!

Percy Jackson maybe?

Do you have a preference on what genders you play?

Alright! Do you have any plots you want to try out? Or do you want to come together on that point?

Well, what are your ideas? I have one where there's a quest about Erebus trying to escape and the kids have to stop them. But, what are your ideas?

~A revolution against the Olympians (it could either from the minor demigods or gods from other religions) mainly because Zeus is claiming more territory for the gods of Olympus due to America's success in a new war

~The gods are missing and due to that the monsters are becoming more and more dangerous. There was a massacre in New Jersey where 7 demigods were killed in there sleep by gorgons.

~Odin challenges Zeus to a battle and wins, thus claiming Olympus as his own.

~An ancient god that was once forgotten and chained to the pits of Tartarus has escaped his imprisonment and is killing demigods and minor gods alike. (he has some sort of weapon that he forged while in containment that has the ability to kill immortals) He want to claim Olympus for his own and introduce the world to a state of terror.

That's all I have for now...

Alright, let's do it. Did you notice something about the big three? Poseidon is the only one without a son and a daughter.

I know right? I was kinda shocked that by the end of BoO that Poseidon didn't have any more children considering how he is in the myths. Though I'm not really surprised for some reason. So, when would you like to start?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back