• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π”½π•’π•Ÿπ••π• π•ž π•ƒπ•šπ•€π•₯

LARSIE

β€œ I want you butterfly, I want you sailor. I am your lover and I am your jailor.”

1675474215484.png
Larsie Gemini!
She / They.
Twenty-three
ISTJ-T. Leo.

I find it important to discuss how I am as a roleplay partner, so that anyone can be sure of if we will work well together or not. Right off the bat, I can be easily anxious or awkward with new people, but ultimately I find most of my best roleplays involve me and you becoming friends, discussing the plot, ships, headcanons, and anything else we might want to share, and if both of us are comfortable discuss matters outside of the roleplay. I’m always open minded to coming back to the roleplay after unplanned, or planned breaks: we all have a life, as do I. Ultimately I do enjoy a long-term roleplay over anything. One of my biggest goals in a roleplay is to make the other person happy so, wish to do an AU on your end? Want our ocs to be friends? Anything at all, we can do for your end!

If you’re still interested in my request after that: I’m Larsie, a twenty-three year old that spends too much extra time in their creative writing class, and reading, if not roleplaying. I was born to roleplaying, as I was back on the Quizilla days of it, where I’d also end up looking for roleplays on Quotev. Those days are long past, and I never look back for either site, and instead am finding other sites to look for some good roleplay stories, with my old fandoms still in my interest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1675474698419.png
The Code of Our Hearts.

• Response Time, Length, And Style.
Writing is a passion of mine, and I will do my best to give a response to each thread at least once a day. However, I can’t always promise this, as a college student who also works full-time and is currently babysitting a kid for a neighbor who needs it. If the word count is in the range of 500 - 700, you’ll see a daily response most likely. But if we dive into the 1,000 count or close to it, it’s likely to be every other day to a week.
I find myself tending to write in third person, past tense, with oc x canon as the main focus.

• Your Character, And You.
I will never attempt to control someone or their oc, so, don’t do the same with me. You’re oc is your baby in some cases, so, make them as powerful, badass, beautiful, and whatever as much as you desire. All that I ask is that if you add a new power / species to the world, do enough of its lore that it makes sense and actually fits the setting, and don’t hog the spotlight if we do a shared plot. I’ll adore your oc and their ship as much as my own, so, it’d be nice to have someone that does the same.
I love to develop the relationship between our characters and their love interest, building chemistry is always fun.

I ask that anyone who reaches out to me be 18+.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
image.png

The List.

* The more stars a fandom has, the more I am craving it.
Also keep in mind I know more fandoms than I list, so, if you don’t see something just ask. I can also look into a fandom.

Attack On Titan / Shingeki no Kyojin. β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
I’ve read all of the manga, and have watched all of the anime. I love the setting of the show, and I love the story until the zeke stuff and the ending arch. So I’d prefer to have the setting, part of the plot, but follow an AUish plot.
β™₯ Levi Ackerman.

Magi. β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
I’ve read all of the manga, and have watched all of the anime.
β™₯ Judal.

House Of The Dragon. β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
I’ve watched the whole show, including Game Of Thrones. I don’t know any of the books, but, I’m willing to go Got on your end.
β™₯ Daemon Targaryen.

The Witcher. β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†β˜†
I’ve read the first three books, and I’m going to read more soon. I know the second and third games fully.
β™₯ Geralt Of Riva.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back