• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom List + Pairings

I would love to do an rp based off of being human.

Usually people never really knows about it.

I'm really excited about it.

@NarcissistTonyS PM me please!

Salutations! I'm not sure if you have a lot of partners for Loki / Gabriel, but I'm totes interested in the pairing! (FYI: I prefer playing Gabriel.)

I would love to do anything Marvel with you! Especially sowmthing with Steve :) If you're still up for it that is! Also I can't remember correctly but I feel like we used to have a thread that I lost track off...maybe that was somebody else...not sure, but if you remember, please let me know!

Also, I think your next generation Avengers idea sounds like a ton of fun and I find it very intriguing... Is that still something you'd like to explore?

Last edited by a moderator:
hey! i would be interested in the Quiet life kind of guy/girl x Party Animal guy/girl pairing :)

Hi there, I'm interested in doing these pairings;

- Knight x Princess/Prince

- Vampire x Hunter

- Partners in crime

However, I'm really bad at playing canon characters, so I prefer to use OCs, if that's alright with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back