• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Complete fandom and AU list!

fanaticalferret

drop your socks and grab your crocs
Hello there!

My name is Cody, he/him!!

I am a college student, so I can't reply lightning fast. But I am also a roleplay addict if I get a good one going so I will try to reply as fast as I can! I am very literate, and always try to write at least a few short paragraphs, but it could be longer or shorter depending on what is happening in the story. All I ask is that you give me effort! Something I can work off of! And I will try to do the same for you. I do any gender pairing, but I only play males for the most part. LGBT friendly, definitely.

I don't do much RPing onsite, I much prefer to RP through GroupMe or Discord so let me know if that works for you!

I probably don't want to RP any fandoms I'm not craving...unless you've got a really good idea! I'm open to discussion!

(characters with dashes around them like -this- means that I have roleplayed them before
astericks like **this** means I am craving a RP with them!
if something is striked out, it means I'm in the fandom but I'm not sure about RPing it, unless you've got something really good

• Steven Universe (**-Lars Barriga-**)
  • **Newsies (Crutchie, Henry)**
  • **Tuck Everlasting the musical (Hugo, Jesse)**
  • Be More Chill the musical (Jeremy)
  • **Super Smash Bros and Kid Icarus (-Pit-)**
  • Lord of the Rings & the Hobbit (-Pippin-, Merry, Frodo, Bilbo)
  • X-Men (-Quicksilver/Pietro(Peter) Maximoff-, Speed/Tommy Shephard)
  • The Maze Runner (Newt)
  • Pokemon (a crossover with anything else on this list maybe?)
  • Young Justice (preferably the comics for Bart!) (-Kid Flash/Wally West-, -Impulse/Bart Allen-, Beast Boy/Garfield Logan)
  • Teen Titans (-Beast Boy/Garfield Logan-)
  • Justice League Unlimited (the Flash/Wally West)
  • Disney, Dreamworks and other animated movies, especially Zootopia, Wreck-it-Ralph (Felix), How to Train Your Dragon, the Secret Life of Pets, Hotel Transylvania (Johnny), Monsters University (Randy)
  • My Hero Academia (-Izuku Midoriya-, -Denki Kaminari-, Aoyama Yuga)
  • Overwatch (-Tracer-, -Junkrat-)
  • Flight Rising (the website)
  • Kim Possible (Ron)
  • Lost (Charlie)
  • Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children BOOKVERSE (Millard, Hugh)
  • Voltron (Lance, Coran)
  • Star Wars (Obi-Wan)
  • The Addams Family (Gomez)
  • Archie Comics (Jughead - I WON'T ship him)
  • Glee (-Kurt-)
  • Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
  • American Horror Story (-Kit-, -Kyle-, Jimmy, Edward)

If a ship isn't listed, that doesn't mean I'm against it!! ask me about your ship!

Ships with astericks like **this** means I'm craving to RP that ship
Ships with dashes like -this- means I have RP'ed within that ship before

Theatre ships:
  • **Jack/Crutchie (Newsies)**
  • **Henry/Jojo or Race or Albert? anyone??? (Newsies)**
  • Boyf riends (BMC)
  • Gomez/Morticia (Addams Fam)

BNHA ships:
  • Aoyama x Iida
  • Aoyama x Midoriya
  • Kamijirou
  • Iideku
  • -Kamitetsu-
  • Kirikami
  • Kirikamitetsu

Maze Runner ships:
  • Minewt Newt/Mino
  • Thominewt Newt/Minho/Thomas
  • Nalby Newt/Alby

Overwatch ships:
  • -Roadrat-
  • Emilena Emily/Tracer

Others:
  • Baggenshield (the Hobbit)
  • Johnny/Mavis (Hotel Transylvania)
  • Kim/Ron (Kim Possible)
  • -Larsadie Lars/Sadie- (SU)
  • -Spitfire Wally/Artemis- (YJ)
  • Felix/Calhoun (Wreck it Ralph)

I also have some little AUs that could be fun! (Most are taken from tumblr, bolded means I would prefer that role, if there's no bolded it means I don't care) these can be either for OCs or fandom, but I mostly only play as canon characters.
Underneath each plot I have listed characters I would love playing with that plot (if I have any specific ideas), but those are not the only ones I would be willing to do, just the ones I thought would be interesting! Bounce some ideas off me!
Ctrl + F on pc/Cmmd + F on mac if you're looking for a certain character!

• **(from nj1x1s.tumblr.com) Muse A/Muse B - a m/m plot where muse a is a a good lil church boy pastor’s son and very much closeted and constantly brings home girls and stuff because his dad and muse b is very much a trouble maker and very gay and his mom and or dad and or someone told him he needed to straighten his life out and forced him to go to church and he would show up high and stuff and he planned on not going until he sees muse a who’s like super tiny and always dressed to the nines and sits with his picture perfect family and muse b is like holy shit i have to ruin him**
  • I would love to play as Edward Mott (muse a), Kurt Hummel (muse a), Newt (either), Pit (SSBB, muse a), Izuku Midoriya (a), Crutchie (a)
  • **(from awful-aus.tumblr.com) Fisher/Kayaker - I sent up a flare when my fishing boat ran aground on a sandbar, and you showed up fast but you sure don’t look like the coastguard. I’m pretty sure coastguards don’t float around in kayaks… Y’know, I think I’ll just wait**
  • **(from awful-aus.tumblr.com) I saw you jamming in your car while we were stopped at a red light side by side so I searched all the radio stations till I found the song you were singing to, and we air-guitared so hard that we missed the green light. Now the guy behind me is getting out of his truck with a baseball bat. Don’t drive away this is YOUR fault!**

• **Mermaid/human - “Ok, so you panicked and kissed the human so he wouldn’t drown, but we can’t keep him and he can’t leave if he knows about us merpeople, so what are we going to do”**
  • I would love to play as Bart Allen, Pietro Maximoff, Kit Walker, Kyle Spencer, Jimmy Darling, Kurt Hummel, Pit (SSB), Lars Barriga, Wally West, Garfield Logan, Peter Parker, Johnny (HT), Ron Stoppable, Jamison Fawkes, Lena Oxton, Izuku Midoriya

• **daughter or son/hated friend - my mom hates you and i wanna make her angry so let’s pretend we’re dating au**
  • I would love to play as Pietro Maximoff, Tate Langdon, Jimmy Darling, Edward Mott, Jughead Jones, Lars Barriga, Wally West, Bart Allen, Jamison Fawkes, Kaminari Denki

• Breakfast Club AU.
    5 strangers stuck together in detention on a Saturday for 8 hours. They each believe the others are clichés...they find out they may have more in common than they think. (group rp??)

• **Drunk/sober - I work in the student bar, and you got sloppy drunk and ended up passing out. I have no idea where you live and can’t get into your locked phone, so I take you to my tiny dorm and let you sleep on the floor. When I wake up in the morning, I find you lying next to me in bed, sound asleep.**
  • I would love to play as Bart Allen, Pietro Maximoff, Kit Walker, Kyle Spencer, Jimmy Darling, Wally West, Ron Stoppable, *Jamison Fawkes*, Lena Oxton, Izuku Midoriya, Denki Kaminari, literally anyone

• **A/B - Imagine Person A and Person B are in an ostensibly happy relationship, but Person A feels like something is wrong, though they can’t quite put their finger on it. Suddenly, A realises that the problem is that B never talks about themself. They always cleverly divert personal questions, and A panics a little when they realise they don’t even know B’s favourite colour or song. After questioning, it comes out that due to a series of bad relationships/experiences (the details of which are up to you) B doesn’t like sharing things about themself at all.**
  • I would love to play as Kurt Hummel, Kit Walker, Kyle Spencer, Pit (SSB), Newt (tMR), Bart Allen, *Wally West*, Jamison Fawkes, *Izuku Midoriya*

• **(from nerds-are-cool.tumblr.com) sibling/fake boyfriend - I told my sister I have a boyfriend so she’d stop trying to set me up with people but now she’s coming to visit and I’m in too deep I need a fake boyfriend ASAP**
  • I would love to play as Pietro Maximoff, Kit Walker, Jimmy Darling, Edward Mott, Jughead Jones, Kurt Hummel, Wally West, Ron Stoppable, Izuku Midoriya, Denki Kaminari

• **(from mraculous.tumblr.com) im egging your house for a dare but your parent is a cop and they’re yelling at me so i told them that you were my ex and you wronged me and now you’re coming outside and please go along with this i don’t want to go to jail**
  • I would love to play as Pietro Maximoff, Jimmy Darling, Wally West, Kyle Spencer, Lars Barriga, Johnny (HT), Kaminari Denki, Henry (Newsies)

• **Cop's kid/'dumbass teenage boy' - “my dads a cop and he always complains about the dumbass teenage boys he arrests and turns out one of them is the boyfriend i had planned to tell him about”**
  • I would love to play as Pietro Maximoff, Jimmy Darling, Lars Barriga, Charlie Pace, Jamison Fawkes, Kaminari Denki, Henry (Newsies)

• **PE teacher/student - You’re the new PE coach that everyone thinks is ridiculously hot, and I can’t do a single push up without falling on my face. You make it your goal to help me, doing everything from spotting me during weight training to lifting me up so I can reach the chin up bar. I get red in the face whenever you get close, and you know very well it’s not because I’m out of shape.**
  • I would love to play as Kurt Hummel, Newt (tMR), Wally West, Bart Allen, Ron Stoppable, Lena Oxton, Izuku Midoriya, Denki Kaminari, Crutchie

• **prof/student - i had a one night stand the night before i started a college class and WHOOPS I ACCIDENTALLY BANGED THE PROFESSOR**
  • I would love to play as Pietro Maximoff, Jimmy Darling, Kurt Hummel, Gomez Addams, Wally West, Johnny (HT), Charlie Pace, Kaminari Denki

• **(from rainiestmood.tumblr.com) Muse A/Muse B - muse a is this corrupted soul, always drinking too much, getting too high, they can barely function and muse b is basically their saving grace, always coming through in the middle of the night after a drunken phone call asking for a ride home. and muse b only does this because they’re a good person at heart, but they can’t deny that muse a’s actions actually disgusts them. but they’ve known each other for too long and muse b always promised they’d never let muse a down, because they know they’re the only thing that’s STABLE in their life. and this has become their routine, muse a texting/calling muse b when something goes wrong and muse b coming around to rescue them. there’s not much to their friendship beside that, these days, because muse a doesn’t really acknowledge them otherwise. and muse b just settles with the fact that they’re being used, but they can’t bear to leave muse a alone, knowing that they probably wouldn’t survive without them … but then ONE NIGHT, when muse b is carrying muse a into bed, tucking them in like they usually do and they’re about ready to say goodnight until muse a, who is completely out of their mind intoxicated, mumbles something barely audible that sounds a lot like ‘i love you.’ muse b thinks to brush it off, until muse a continues professing all these FEELINGS like ‘i really fucking love you, please, don’t leave me tonight’ and muse b is just STUCK. because muse a is so bad for them but muse b is the only good thing in their life … so they stay.**
  • I would love to play as Pietro Maximoff, Jimmy Darling, *Wally West*, Kurt Hummel, Lars Barriga, Ron Stoppable, Pit (SSBB), *Jamison Fawkes*, *Kaminari Denki*

• **(from alesarchive.tumblr.com) Muse A/Muse B - plot where Muse A is this shy boy that gets nervous over everything and is just bullied a lot and Muse B is this punk girl that takes no shit and somehow they fall in love and she saves him from all the bullying and he is so happy and so proud and she kisses him hard in the hallways and he gets so red cause i cant have a boner here please dont do this. and he leaves her notes and she gives him flowers some times cause he is soft as fuck and he doesn’t mind cause he loves them and keeps them all saved and he is like fuck this is how it feels to get swoon off my feet. **
  • I would love to play as Edward Mott, Pit (SSB), Felix (WIR), Peter Parker (AU where he isn't Spider-Man but she's Spider-Woman or something?), Ron Stoppable, Lena Oxton, Izuku Midoriya, Kaminari Denki, Crutchie

• barista/customer -I write a bad pick up line on your cup every time I’m your barista AU
  • I would love to play as Pietro Maximoff, Wally West, Kyle Spencer, Ron Stoppable, Lena Oxton

• The Proposal - muse a is a successful manager/boss/etc, but is from a different country. Work is everything to them, and they don't think much of their secretary/assistant muse b, who knows everything about them and would do anything for them because they're desperately trying for a promotion, despite how much they loathe their boss. When muse a's work visa gets denied, they're on the verge of losing their job. To stay in the country, they bargain/blackmail with muse b to marry them. Along the way (could be meeting each other's families, etc) they really do fall in love. Are they brave enough to tell each other? Or will muse a drop out of the sham wedding to save muse b from possible jail time?
  • I would love to play as Wally West (with Artemis as muse a), Kaminari Denki, Crutchie

• English Teacher/Math teacher - Romeo and Juliet of the math and english dept. in school
  • I would love to play as Gomez Addams, Kurt Hummel, Newt (tMR), Wally West

• Writer/friend - I’m a writer/artist/musician/etc. and when it gets close to my deadlines I neglect taking care of myself so you’ll pop in my house every so often to make sure I’m doing okay
    I would love to play as: Bart Allen, Charlie Pace, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Edward Mott, Izuku Midoriya

• Idol/manager - Can you please act appropriately do you know just how many of your fuck ups I’ve had to cover up last week
  • I would love to play as Bart Allen, Pietro Maximoff, Jimmy Darling, Edward Mott, Lars Barriga, Jasper Jordan, Wally West, Charlie Pace, Ron Stoppable, Kaminari Denki

• GMO/regular person - “Listen, I am genetically modified and on the run and you will let me hide in your house”
  • I would love to play as Pietro Maximoff, Jimmy Darling, Pit (SSB), Garfield Logan, Bart Allen, Lena Oxton, Jamison Fawkes

• Idol/regular person - I’m famous and our dates are pretty much always ruined by rude fans. How do you still want to be with me?
  • I would love to play as Kurt Hummel, Tate Langdon, Lars Barriga, Charlie Pace, Lena Oxton, Izuku Midoriya

• Ex-villain/hero - Ex-villains putting up walls and keeping to themselves until the heroes teach them what it means to trust someone. Ex-villains messing up and being forgiven because redemption is a process, not an endgame. Ex-villains being shy and uncertain about their new place as a hero. Ex-villains being tempted back to the dark side only to realize how much their newfound friendships mean to them. Ex-villains being rejected by almost everyone except the very few willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.
  • I would love to play as Pietro Maximoff (especially from the TV Show X-Men: Evolution), Wally West (maybe an AU where his family is villains and Artemis' family is all superheroes? roleswap kind of?), Jamison Fawkes

• Drunk/sober - I’ve been listening to you stumble around in the apartment above me for an hour now so I’m here to make sure you aren’t hurt. Turns out you got dared by your ‘Skype friend’ to replace the water measurements in Kool-Aid with vodka and…well, you won.
  • I would love to play as Pietro Maximoff, Kit Walker, Kyle Spencer, Jimmy Darling, Edward Mott, Kurt Hummel, Newt (tMR), Lars Barriga, Wally West, Bart Allen, Ron Stoppable, Jamison Fawkes, Izuku Midoriya, Denki Kaminari

• Friend/friend with s/o - You’re girlfriend/boyfriend’s a douche and because I love you so much as a friend, I’m going to show you what a real Valentines Day should be like.
  • I would love to play as Pietro Maximoff, Kyle Spencer, Kit Walker, Jimmy Darling, Jughead Jones, Pit (SSB), Peter Parker, Bart Allen, Wally West, Izuku Midoriya, Denki Kaminari

• we were working on a project til late and they locked us in au.
  • I would love to play as Pietro Maximoff, Edward Mott, Wally West, Ron Stoppable, Lena Oxton, Izuku Midoriya

• rebellious teenager/studious tutor - rebellious teenager who’s failing all their classes is assigned a studious tutor au
  • I would love to play as Pietro Maximoff, Tate Langdon, Lars Barriga, Charlie Pace, Ron Stoppable (in this case he would just be lazy lol), Lena Oxton

• hopeless romantic/horny beast - a hopeless romantic and a horny beast are set up on a blind date au
  • I would love to play as Pietro Maximoff, Lars Barriga, Wally West, Jimmy Darling, Kaminari Denki

• fallen superhero/best friend - I’m a fallen superhero and you’re my best friend who’s come to try and talk me out of the downward spiral I’ve fallen into
  • I would love to play as Pietro Maximoff, Pit (SSB), Wally West, Bart Allen, Garfield Logan, Peter Parker, Izuku Midoriya, Denki Kaminari

• A/B - person A is trying to get things done, clean the house, etc., but person B keeps trying to distract them with neck kisses
  • I would love to play as Pietro Maximoff, Kit Walker, Kyle Spencer, Jimmy Darling, Edward Mott, Gomez Addams, Kurt Hummel, Lars Barriga, Wally West, Johnny (HT), Charlie Pace, Izuku Midoriya, Denki Kaminari

• No animals were harmed (therpwishlist on tumblr) A/B - Muse A is a scientist working for a secret government organization that studies supernatural creatures. At first, the experiments began in search of an anti-venom to prevent other supernaturals from being created, but the studies have moved onto crueler methods as they begin looking for ways to make Super Soldiers with several Supernaturals’ abilities and none of the weaknesses. Muse B is one of the creatures (ie, a werewolf or vampire). Living in a cage, constantly being poked and prodded with needles and forced into endurance tests, they clearly aren’t fond of Muse A or their associates. After Muse A gets promoted, they find themselves alone with the creatures for extended periods of time as they do behavioral studies and blood and body fluid tests. What happens when Muse A gets to know Muse B?
  • I would love to play as Kurt Hummel, Pit (SSB), Newt (tMR), Wally West

• sorry that text was meant for someone else but hi there who are you
  • I would love to play as Pit (SSB), Kyle Spencer, Kurt Hummel, Lena Oxton, Izuku Midoriya

• rich/servant - i’m rich and i’m not supposed to talk to servants but the person that scrubs my floor is really cute
  • I would love to play as Pietro Maximoff, Edward Mott, Kurt Hummel, Pit (SSB), Wally West, Bart Allen, Ron Stoppable, Izuku Midoriya

• (from wordsnstuff.tumblr.com) Person A/Person B - Person A is from a rich family, intelligent and has a sharp tongue. One day, they snuck out to the poor district, curious. They met Person B, strong and independent, who clearly hates the people of the rich district. Not knowing Person A’s real identity, they both became fast friends, running around on top of rooftops at night, stealing breads from vendors only to give them to the beggars and telling each other stories while laying side by side in the flower meadow.
  • I would love to play as Bart Allen, Pietro Maximoff, Kurt Hummel, Pit (SSB), Newt (tMR), Lars Barriga, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Wally West, Ron Stoppable, Lena Oxton

• (from gingerly-writing.tumblr.com) Superhero/Supervillain - You’re my arch nemesis but our best friends are dating…I guess I’ll play nice in civvies, for now (bonus: So what about a double date?)

• (from scientificcynic.tumblr.com) Stage manager/Lead - I’m the stage manager and you’re the cocky lead who won’t SHUT UP backstage PEOPLE CAN HEAR YOU
  • I would love to play as Pietro Maximoff, Edward Mott, Wally West, Bart Allen, Ron Stoppable

When you contact me, please tell me:
Which character you would like me to play
Which plots you like

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to roleplaying with you :)

Last edited:
Hello! I'd love to do an X-men RP, especially with Quicksilver. Would you want me to play an OC or canon character?

Hello there! I'm always looking for new roleplays!

My name is Cody, he/him!

I am a college student, so I can't reply lightning fast because I have homework and studying and I'm at the barn for about five hours each day. But I am also a roleplay addict if I get a good one going so I will try to reply as fast as I can!

I am very literate, and always try to write at least a few short paragraphs, but it could be longer or shorter depending on what is happening in the story.

My favorite genres are fantasy, science fiction, romance (I'm down with any gender pairing!)...but I'll do pretty much anything as long as I'm having fun! I also LOVE LOVE LOVE roleplaying within fandoms! Fandoms I'm in and characters I do or would be interested in roleplaying (*astericks* mean I'm currently craving roleplaying in that universe or as that character!):

• X-Men (*Quicksilver*)
  • American Horror Story (Tate, Kit, Kyle, *Jimmy*, *Edward*)
  • Glee (Kurt)
  • Super Smash Bros and Kid Icarus (*Pit*)
  • Steven Universe (Lars)
  • Voltron (Lance, or maybe Pidge)
  • Star Wars (Obi-Wan)
  • the 100 (Jasper)
  • Pokemon
  • Young Justice (Kid Flash, Impulse, Beast Boy)
  • Teen Titans (Beast Boy)
  • Justice League (the Flash)
  • Disney, Dreamworks and other animated movies, especially Zootopia, Wreck-it-Ralph (Felix), How to Train Your Dragon, the Secret Life of Pets, Hotel Transylvania  (Johnny)
  • Lost (Charlie)

I would be okay roleplaying within any of those universes if you wanted to, just respond here or PM me.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to roleplaying with you  :smile1:

The 100 has caught my interest! Pm me.

//Hello! I do hope you are still accepting requests? I would LOVE to roleplay Voltron! Maybe you can rp Lance and maybe me a female OC of mine? A different kind of AU as in Mermaid!OC x Lance (or switched roles) , or something else? 

Um hello, I'm not sure which AU to pick and it's between like five so whatever your really craving is okay with me.... I almost always will play a female in a MxF relationship but I can do MxM if that's what you'd rather rp 

they call me Wolfy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back