• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom List 1x1 RP.

Lilbutterfli94

Kitty Queen
Hello, my names Katelyn, but you can call me Katie. Anyway, a little bit about me I am a 26 year old who recently got married. I've been struggling a bit with the pandemic and everything and have been looking for ways to try and get myself out of this recent funk. I started out last year as a Certified Nurses Aide, but I soon discovered that I didn't quiet like the profession and decided to take some time to do some self discovery and also get back into role-playing. That being said u do work from 9AM until 8PM Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Monday. I have been doing the occasional 8AM to 5PM on Sundays, but thats not a permanent thing really. That being said, I well give sparce responses on days I work, but many in days I have off.

Alright on to the fun stuff! So, I typically write in third person, just makes it easier for me to remember details and also keep roleplays straight since I have multiple usually going on at a time. That being said I can write about 2-3 paragraphs depending. I like to get detailed in my responses and appreciate details in return. One liners just bore me way too quick and so I appreciate for my roleolay partner to be able to type a paragraph minimum, though more is always welcome of course! I will also try to match length, but I also lkve quality over quantity. I also will double up if you have a pairing you'd like, just tell me and we can work something out! I also prefer to play girls, but as I stated, I will double.

Alright, into my list of Fandom! I am looking for:
Supernatural (Sam to OC)
Marvel (preferably Loki to OC)
Magic the Gathering (Chandra to Gideon, or OC to OC.)

I'm also open to suggestions. These are just the three I'm sort of craving, ask and we shall discuss!

Hi there ^_^

I don't know if you are still actively searching, but I'd be more than happy to do a Marvel roleplay with you <3

Hello!

I can do Magic the Gathering with you....

even though i've never seen it/read it

i just have the cards lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back