• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Interest Check

NightmareWeaver

Hello, everyone! I'm pretty new to this forum, still getting the hang of how things work. I've been craving some fandom rps lately, especially some oc x canon double ups, so this will be offering some details on that.

About Me
You can call me Nightmare or NW. I'm a 21 year old female college student. I love drawing and writing in my free time. I've been a roleplayer for about 6 years now and I usually write around 3+ paragraphs for each reply.

What I'm looking for
- It'd be cool if you could write something similar to my length, though I'm not strict about really long replies. As long as you have good grammar and put some effort into it, you're good.

- My rps need some romance in order for me to be interested, especially if they're fandom related.

- If you get bored, you feel stuck or you'd rather start over with a new rp, feel free to tell me! Even if we've just started the current one. I promise I won't get upset.

- I'd rather you were 18+ since I'm an adult myself.

- As mentioned above, these will be oc x canon double ups. I'm cool with most pairings but MxF or NBxF is what I'm most used to.

- This isn't a requirement but I love talking ooc and befriending my partners. It makes the rp more fun somehow.

- I'd rather we come up with a plot before starting. AUs are completely fine btw.

Fandoms
The purple ones are the ones I'm really craving. The others I'm still interested in though!

Genshin Impact
Characters I want: Kaeya, Zhongli, Xiao, Venti, Childe

Characters I can play: Diluc, Kaeya, Razor, Xingqiu, Kazuha, Bennet, Childe, Noelle, Xinyan

The Ancient Magus Bride
Characters I want: Cartaphilus

Characters I can play: pretty much anybody

The Arcana
Characters I want: Valdemar, Vulgora

Characters I can play: Lucio, Muriel, Volta, Asra, Julian

One Punch Man
Characters I want: Sonic, Garou

Characters I can play: Saitama, Genos, most male heroes

Danganronpa
Characters I want: Byakuya, Nagito, Kazuichi, Fuyuhiko, Korekiyo, Kokichi

Characters I can play: Byakuya, Leon, Chihiro, Toko, Junko, Sakura, Kazuichi, Gundham, Fuyuhiko, Mikan, Hajime, Gonta, Shuichi, Kaito, Rantaro

Obey Me!
Characters I want: Lucifer, Mammon, Belphegor, Barbatos, Simeon

Characters I can play: pretty much anybody

Ozmafia!!
Characters I want: Hamelin, Kyrie, Manboy

Characters I can play: anybody

Hunter x Hunter
Characters I want: Hisoka, Illumi

Characters I can play: Leorio, Kurapika, Chrollo, Meruem

Angels of Death
Characters I want: Danny

Characters I can play: Zack, Eddie

Demon Slayer
Characters I want: Inosuke, Muzan, Zenitsu

Characters I can play: Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Muzan, Rengoku, Yushiro

Kamisama Kiss/Hajimemashita
Characters I want: Akura Ou, Mizuki, Suirou, Yatori

Characters I can play: Tomoe, Kurama, Mikage, Ookuninushi

The Dragon Prince
Characters I want: Aaravos

Characters I can play: Soren, Claudia, Viren, Callum

Last edited:
I’d be down for a Genshin roleplay! Though I’d prefer not to double up and just play a canon character for you ^^ though of course I can double up if that’s what you prefer!

I’d be down for a Genshin roleplay! Though I’d prefer not to double up and just play a canon character for you ^^ though of course I can double up if that’s what you prefer!
I mean, if you're cool with just playing a canon paired with my OC, then sure!

I’d love to start a Genshin impact plot with you! I’ve been told I’m rather adept at playing Zhongli if you’d like, and I’d love to plot with your Diluc! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back