• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Interest Check (Updated extremely!!)

Miu-Miu

•°•Starry Skies°•°
♡Welcome to my interest check darling♡

Hey hey! My name is Miu, and you're watching disney channel!

Jkjk XD

Hey fellow RP Nation peers! As I said above my name is Miu, and this is my interest check! The titles of the spoilers are basically telling you what info is inside of them! So, read the spoilers with the info you need if you'd like to know about everything! Uh, ye-

Yo yo! My name is Miu and I'm a 20 year old female! I'm usually in Southern California living with my twin bro bro Yuri and our pets, but until everything with Covid dies down, me, Yuri, and our lovely pets are visiting relatives in Nevada! Our pets are very excited since they're seeing snow for the first time! My and my twin's pets are 3 dogs, 3 cats, 1 snake, and 1 bunny! We take in pets from the street also! My entire family is of Japanese ethnicity, so I speak Japanese along with English. Gotta say, I love when I'm watching anime with my friends and they're like "We need the English subtitles since this is in Japanese, cmon!" and I'm just like HEH-- that's laughable.

Below is my roleplay info! I'm very flexible with things as you'll see^^

Writing: I can do any size length responses! In the next two spoilers I'll show what my smaller sized responses look like and what my larger sized responses look like if you're interested in knowing that! I can use and POV, I'll use 1st or 3rd! And grammar mistakes are fine, I myself make them as well, but please don't make over 10 in a paragraph!! ^^;

Response Times: So-- my responses are constantly going to be late-- and I'm so sorry about that--- when I am online though I try to respond as quickly as possible, and I won't ever leave for over 2 days without warning unless there's an emergency!!

Age Groups I'll Roleplay With: Are ya over the age of 10 and under the about age of 40? Cool, we can roleplay :p

Pairings: OCxOC, CCxOC, CCxCC, MxM, FxF, MxF. However, if we're doing MxF, doubling is a requirment!! Not an option!! Sorry!!

Sonia looked up at Gundham noticing that he'd covered his face with his sweater and said, "Hm? Is your face cold? I'll take your temperature to make sure you're not too cold!" She said as she got up and placed her and to his forehead.

Hopes Peak High. The school that's supposed to take exceptional students with amazing special talents and turn them into stars (even bigger ones if they are already stars). But, this year was starting off fairly strange. First off, all of the students had woken up in classrooms after stepping onto the campus, before being told by a letter to be in the gym for orientation. What was even odder was that the school was blocked off by huge, solid, unbreakable iron plates.

Violet, one of the students that was accepted into the school, had made it to the gym after observing the classroom she had woken up in. She was very curious as to know what was happening. She figured she must've fell asleep somewhere sometime, seeing as she was still in the same clothes as when she stepped onto the campus. She was still wearing a long, light valender, flat dress. It wasnot skin tight flat, it was more flowy-ish, not puffed out or skin tight just normal. She was also still wearing her black, shiny heeled boots. She figured that nothing was going wrong or weird since everything was the same.

She was now standing outside of the gym doors, it was around 7:30ish, so she knew she was early as she quietly pushed the doors open, peeking through at first with her narrowed yet also large purple eyes. She was fairly shy, bashful at times such as the first day of school, so she peeked into the room before entering quietly, not wanting to drag attention to herself. She quickly she quietly moved away to another side of the gym where people who most likely wanted to be alone were, looking at the other people in the gym who were with her. She spotted a girl who was keeping to herself with pink hair, a large plump male with glasses who was chatting with a calm girl with black curly hair, and then Byakuya. Violet was surprised to see a slightly familiar face here, though Byakuya was an affluent prodigy so it wasn't too surprising as she thought about it. She'd seen and sort of met Byakuya before, her family owned a large company, so they'd had one or two meetings with the Togami family before, though she doubted Byakuya had even glanced her direction before, after all she'd never been a part of the meetings until recently.

Violet bit her lip gently before deciding to walk over to the blonde male, it would most likely be decent to at least make one friend here, especially if she already knew them slightly. When she came up to him, she tapped his shoulder gently to get his attention before saying, "Excuse me..? I know we haven't officially met before and you may not know who I am, but aren't you Byakuya..? I'm Violet."

While Violet introduced herself quietly to Byakuya, Chihiro was on the other side of the gym, timidly biting his nails. The fact that he'd woken up in a classroom after passing out (or so he assumed, it was the only logical thing he could think of) when he got on campus. And when he'd gotten to the gym, there were people already there, and they looked a lot taller and larger than him, needless to say he was fairly intimidated. He was always shy in a way, especially since he tried to keep his secret under wraps. To everyone else in the room, he was a girl right now, and even if people looked at him twice they wouldn't be able to tell that he was actually a guy. He typically shyed away from most people to keep this secret, he was timid in a lot of ways, especially when he was a bit scared, like he was right now.

Hush immediately countered, "Wait no no!" Hush carefully placed Fat Nuggets on the bed next to him before quickly going over to Angel and grabbing his arm, his face going dark red with a blush while saying, "Try leaving now fucker ya stayin here." Hush huffed, his cheeks inflating like a chipmunk's cheeks again, it wasn't fair how Angel always saw through his taunting and teasing, how did he do it??

Cherry liked between Feu and Alastor and said, "Wow, that's really kinky Feu." before facing Charlie again, "Don't mind him, Feu is a masochist. Can't tell ya how many times I'm punched him and all he's said is to do it again but harder. I'll keep him from destroying stuff. Might wanna worry about him trying to seduce everyone though." She giggled and then pouted, "No violence? Hm okay... so are things like Indian face poker or string vs. weak gambling allowed??" Cherry was obsessed with gambling.

Alastor was still grinning as always as he moved Feu's hand from his chest while saying, "Please refrain from touching my destructive friend, and as appealing as that sounds I'll have to turn down your offer, apologies dear."

These are all of the fandoms that I'm in! Underneath the fandom, I've listed who I can play! But let me clarify something: Just because I can play these characters doesn't mean that you can't play them in the roleplay! It's just simply saying I can play those characters, it doesn't mean you can't play any of them!! Unlike some, I'm not picky with who you play as!!

Assassination Classroom
I can play as: Karma Akabane, Nagisa Shiota, Yuma Isogai, Irina Jelavić, Rio Nakamura, any of my female OCs from this fandom, any of my male OCs from this fandom

Hazbin Hotel
I can play as: Angel Dust, Alastor, any of my female OCs from this fandom, any of my male OCs from this fandom, Nifty

Danganronpa v1
I can play as: Toko Fukawa/Genocide Jack, Naegi Makoto, Kyoko Kirigiri, Taeko Yasuhiro(Celestia Ludenburg), Monokuma (Human and normal), Chihiro Fujisaki, any of my female OCs from this fandom, any of my male OCs from this fandom

Danganronpa v2
I can play as: Nagito Komaeda, Hajime Hinata, Hiyoko Saoinji, Sonia Nevermind, Gundham Tanaka, Mahiru Koizumi, Mikan Tsumiki, Monokuma(Human and Normal), Usami/Monomi(Human and normal), any of my female OCs from this fandom, any of my male OCs from this fandom

Haikyuu!
I can play as: any of my male OCs from this fandom, any of my female OCs from this fandom

Among Us
I can play as: Cremate

Yuri!!! On Ice
I can play as: Any of my male OCs from this fandom, any of my female OCs from this fandom

Cells At Work
I can play as: Any of my male OCs from this fandom, any of my female OCs from this fandom

Toradora:
I can play as: any of my female OCs from this fandom

Boku No Hero Academia
I can play as: Denki Kaminari, Ochaco Uraraka, Izuku Midoriya, Momo Yaoyorozu, any of my male OCs from this fandom, any of my female OCs from this fandom

Ouron Highschool Host Club
I can play us: Tamaki Suoh, Kaoru Hitachiin, Mitsukuni Haninozuka, any of my male OCs from this fandom, any of my female OCs from this fandom

Kakegurui
I can play as: any of my female OCs from this fandom

Danganronpa x Boku No Hero Academia

Kakegurui x Danganronpa

Kakegurui x Boku No Hero Academia

Yuri!!! On Ice x Boku No Hero Academia

Thanks so much for reading! I hope that you're doing lovely today/tonight. If you read the Outro and intro, leave your favorite color in your comment or message to me!!

Thanks for reading sweets! If you're interested, comment on this or dm me!♡♡♡​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back