• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom hunt! Lots of options available!

Chocolatepeeps

Darker and Darker
Are you looking for fandoms?

Well then, you came to the right place!

I had to leave for a while, but I'm back! If I couldn't reply to a pm, send me a new one! c: I'm currently looking for canon x oc roleplays full of romance, and either super fluffy, or dark themes!
I recently got a new job, and have school. So, I cannot reply every hour. My replies might be pretty random. But I can talk OOC a lot, so please feel free to chat with me about our characters, or life, or interests during the times where I can't reply to the roleplay. I'm looking for a partner who is patient. c: In return, I will be too. Life happens.

The Rules:

- Long posts, or short posts, doesn't matter to me. I want to roleplay for fun, so I just match the amount you type! c: So please tell me if you need me to write a certain amount. I will happily reply to any amount, but I will hint that if you prefer smaller posts, I am more likely to reply faster. Typing on my phone can be tedious, but if it's a paragraph or so, I might reply when it's slow at work. But if you're wanting long replies, I'll most likely wait until I get home. :)
- I am happy with roleplaying any sexuality, any gender. Even love triangles/squares/polyamory. However, please be fair. F// and M// are fine as is, but with m/f, I'd prefer to double to make us both happy. I'd be happy playing a male oc for a female canon, but I'd prefer to double if I have to play as a male canon character.
- PM me to plan! Please tell me what characters you'd like to play, any you'd like me to play, and obviously the series.
- I can happily play anywhere from 1-10 characters.
- I require romance. If you don't like that, sorry.
- I typically love either fluffy things, dark things, or just very chaotic things. Please tell me if there's certain dark subjects I should never touch upon.
- I like to be friendly. Ooc chat is loved!! I draw a lot too, so if we're friendly enough, I'll happily draw your ocs!
- Crossovers are okay if it works! c:
- I am only looking for the following fandoms!

Fandoms

Click the spoiler! There are a lot!
I will happily double, so give me some options of ones you'd like! Please do keep in mind that I might not be able to play all characters, so the more options you give me, the better I'll feel! But if there's one you're dying for, please tell me! c:
Almost all the female canons on here are paired with female ocs! You can swap the genders of any that you'd like also!

** - craving the most

Rune Factory 4:
I'd like you to play: Clorica, Vishnal, or Leon.

Deep Sea Prisoner's Works: (Wadanohara and The Great Blue Sea, The Gray Garden, and Mogeko Castle.)
I'd like you to play: Sal**, Fukami, Rawberry, Ivlis, Shinya**.

Pokemon:
I'd like you to play: Silver**(Manga), Ruby(Manga), Pearl(Manga), Gladion** (If you don't mind a love triangle, I'd be extremely happy if you played Gladion and Hau!), Wes(Pokemon Colosseum).

Danganronpa:
I'd like you to play: Humanized Demon! Monokuma** (I've been craving this the most! I'll play any canon character if you'd do this! c: The idea I have in mind is very dark though!), Mikan, Toko, Chiaki, Nagito, Shuichi(Especially Mastermind AU or Pregame!), Junko, Mitarai, Takumi (From the manga), Tenko, Angie, Kaede, Byakuya.
I'd also be down for an oc-based or mostly oc-based killing game of our own. :)

Tokyo Mew Mew:
I'd like you to play: Kish/Kisshu

Heathers:
I'd like you to play: J.D., Or a similar character for an OC-Based plot!**

Miraculous Ladybug:
I'd like you to play: Adrien, Nathaniel.

Gravity Falls:
I'd like you to play: Human!Bill, Older!Gideon, Older! Reverse AU Dipper, or Stanford. **(all craving)

Repo! The Genetic Opera
I'd like you to play: Nathan, Or a similar character for an OC-Based plot! **

Soul Eater:
I'd like you to play: Death the Kid. (I haven't watched it in a while, but I have a simple little plot for this.)

Death Note:
I'd like you to play: Mello, Light.

Mekakucity Actors/Kagerou Project:
I'd like you to play: Kano

Baka to Test
I'd like you to play: Kouta

Star Vs The Forces of Evil:
I'd like you to play: Tom

Baka To Test:
I'd like you to play: Kouta

Shimoneta:
I'd like you to play: Anna (This is a F// idea that I'm very much craving!)**

Angels of Death:
I'd like you to play: Danny, An older Eddie.

Your Turn to Die:
(I know it's not finished yet, but this will be based on just what's happened so far or an AU.)
I'd like you to play: Keiji, Rio Ranger**, Sou, Kai.

Last edited:
Back after a small break. So sorry if I never replied! Feel free to send me a message. I get really worried about people not wanting to roleplay anymore, so if you're still interested, just send a message! I do have work, but I'll try my best to reply fast! c:

I'm definitely up for a Danganronpa, and I'd like to know more about your Monokuma idea? I especially love dark stories. I'd be up for playing whoever.

You want to Rp some Gravity Falls? :3 I could do anyone on that list except maybe Gideon (I don’t have a lot of experience in him but I’d try!) I’d like Stanford or Stanley myself though. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back