• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fandom High School OOC [CLOSED]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I'm going to have to disagree there.
Titan Tails is certainly amongst the most powerful. Literally better than god characters. If he can't kill them with death lasers, time manipulation or by sealing them away, he can just will them out of existence...after absorbing their power, of course.

Kirby could beat him.

i highly doubt that he could. like, does he have anything that a) stops someone who can pause time indefinitely, b) absorb (which also means take) any and all abilities from him and c) remove him from existence? and someone who exists everywhere and everywhen simultaneously because he is a god? no, he can't. he can barely stand up to Wii Fit Trainer

He has b.

And he's defeated physical gods who have similar if not the same abilities. (To my count he has defeated an omnipotent super computer with insane machinations of destroying all life that can also recreate other physical evil gods, the literal essense of darkness that can take people over and destroy their souls, a literal god of destruction out to destroy the universe who may or may not be the progenator of both kirby and the afformentioned souls destroying darkness, two insane manipulators who turned themselves into gods with the most recent plot device from their games, and two gods of death, one of which nearly destroyed his soul. And that's only some of them. (Smash bros doesn't count. It's just some kid playing with his dolls. Meta knight really isn't that over powered.))

so? firstly, he doesn't have b. After all, Kirby can only copy an ability - not take it entirely. Now can Kirby resist having his DNA rewritten or being removed from existence entirely? No. And then there's still the whole fact that Kirby can do literally nothing, since Titan Tails can freeze time.

Eh. Lets agree to disagree.

Rewrite dna all you want, video game logic dictates extra lives (I'm not entirely sure kirby has dna.)

video game logic dictates extra lives

k.
yes, because that is definitely a thing. Arguably, you could say that so would Titan Tails and that Titan Tails would simply say 'nah, fam' and reality manipulate the extra lives away. also, extra lives mean shit if you can't actually harm the guy you're fighting to begin with. also, everything living has DNA. and, rewriting DNA was just an example.

in other words, there is literally notihng kirby can do. you haven't actually said anything that a) surpasses Titan Tails accomplishments or b) anything that could counter him or c) anything that could kill him.

Last edited:
k.
yes, because that is definitely a thing. Arguably, you could say that so would Titan Tails and that Titan Tails would simply say 'nah, fam' and reality manipulate the extra lives away. also, extra lives mean shit if you can't actually harm the guy you're fighting to begin with. also, everything living has DNA. and, rewriting DNA was just an example.

in other words, there is literally notihng kirby can do. you haven't actually said anything that a) surpasses Titan Tails accomplishments or b) anything that could counter him or c) anything that could kill him.
Why would they fight, though? That's the real question.

I'm going to change Shirou to HF and add in the rest of the reason for picking him. Just FYI.

I mean, and forgive me for this, but your reason doesn't exactly scream 'commitment' to me. Instead of 'i wanna RP with this character i absolutely adore', i just get a sense that you could literally not think of any other character that would fit in a scenario like this. Also, may i summarise your character for my own usage? The way you describe his abilities makes it slightly confusing.
  • Can copy any weapon and physical abilities of anybody (par divine beings).
  • Super strength, super durability and super speed.
  • Resistance to magic, absorption and mind attacks.
  • Telescopic vision.
  • Can summon near infinite weapons from a portal of some kind, firing them at opponents at high speeds.
And for his weapons (I believe he can also fire these from his portals?): -
  • A dagger able to instantly destroy anything either vaguely magical or human.
  • A sword that distorts space and time and can penetrate anything and everything - and explodes violently on impact. If magic is used anywhere near it, it is dispelled and instantly kills anything that tries to teleport away from it.
  • Twin swords that bolster Shirou's defenses when wielded by an unknown amount, and can return to him when thrown. They also can perform a technique than instantly hits multiple times without a chance to defend.
  • A sword that can instantly kill anything by attacking it nine times in a moment.
Is that correct? The way it is written, and from my limited knowledge of the Fate series, make it seem that way.

Same here. And yes, I know one of the pictures is double. Don't ask me how the code managed to screw that up. I'll fix it when I feel like it.

...yes. I could do it now. But I could also procrastinate and play Fire Emblem. Guess what I'm doing for now.

Hm, weird. One was double for me yesterday. But to be fair, I was on mobile and mobile loves to screw up. *shrug*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back