• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom High School (Multi-Fandom School RP)

Zamasu

The Ningen-Slaying Supreme Kai
Fandoms, we all love them. From anime, cartoons, books, to video games, whatever they are, there will always be fans of it. No exceptions. Do you know the term 'crossover'? In fiction sense, it is an action of where one series meets up with another to form one series. This is going to happen here. The characters from every series, all teenagers (including those that look like one but their age is above standard), have received mysterious invitations from a school called 'Excel Academy', promising them with greater power if they excel enough in their studies. Those that have received the invitations have decided to give it a shot, but the problem is, how can they get there? Simple, behind the invitation is a keyword that can transport them to the academy itself; Tensou. However, they must do that upon the clock reaching 11:11:11 AM. So what are you waiting for? Grab your stuff and wait for the time to come to say that keyword! You are going to Excel Academy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as you guys can tell, this is an RP where characters from various media are attending a high school for them to attain greater power should they work hard in their studies. I have been wanting to do this for a very long time. Anyways, here are the rules:
1. Standard RPN rules apply.
2. Keep this under PG-13.
3. Romance, rivalries, drama, and other related stuff is encouraged, but please don't go too far on the romance part.
4. On the subject of powers, keep them fair and square for the others. Do not bring in very OP characters.
5. On the subject of weapons, you are allowed to have them in only specific subjects. I don't want to see anyone wandering around with a weapon in hand.
6. No Gary/Mary Sues, period.
7. Character development is also encouraged.
8. Have your posts be at least a paragraph or more. No one-liners.
9. If you have any questions, suggestions, etc., please say so.
10. There will be events, but that would depend on me.
11. One character per player.
12.Have fun!

marc122 marc122
Yeah, you're the only one that chat RP me a lot, so I hope you'll like this. Also, where my Millennium City guys at? Hope you guys will take an interest and, well, take a break from that project of yours. Also, I'm just doing this because everyone else can do it. This is my first time anyways.

Holy crap guys. I just started and then I get about four people? Well this is getting faster as I thought. Though I gonna need more so I can start with the other threads so...REEL THEM MORE IN BABY!!!

Working on my skelly now, alas, worked. I tried posting as many informations as possible for now, but I will go offline now. also, I'll orientate myself on the other skellies. Dunno what your Skelly expecations are.

Oh! Oh!
This is exactly what I need and I see that the RP hasn't progressed that much yet t make me uncomfortable about hopping in so, may I join? +O+

Ahhh... I have a question though...
I'm used to playing the Vocaloids twins Rin and Len to these type of things. The way I do so it's by playing them together in the very same post, that way they constantly bicker with each other but I also make sure to interact with everyone else, it's a very amusing and fun experience overall. But you said just a character per player...
Would this be breaking that rule?

If yes, I can just pick one to play, no problem! I just wanted to ask before anything >w<

Oh! Oh!
This is exactly what I need and I see that the RP hasn't progressed that much yet t make me uncomfortable about hopping in so, may I join? +O+
Ahhh... I have a question though...
I'm used to playing the Vocaloids twins Rin and Len to these type of things. The way I do so it's by playing them together in the very same post, that way they constantly bicker with each other but I also make sure to interact with everyone else, it's a very amusing and fun experience overall. But you said just a character per player...
Would this be breaking that rule?

If yes, I can just pick one to play, no problem! I just wanted to ask before anything >w<
Sure and yes, you can only have one (unless you have a staff character).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back