• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Galore!

Arael

Resident Old Guy
Hello, my name is Arael (Feel free to give me a nickname if you can think of one) I have been RPing for about nine years now; from small forums to big sites like RPN so I'm a fairly experienced writer and I have experience in many different genres ranging from Action and Romance to Sci-fi and Psych Thrillers. I am also mainly interested in Fandom RP's at the moment.

I usually do large group RP's but at the moment I've noticed that those seem to die out before they even get to the climax or some don't even make it past the introduction. So I found my way here where it's much easier to manage with a single partner or two depending on the RP we're doing. My schedule is more open and flexible. I can reply at least three times a day just to keep the plot moving or to simply chat with you, after-all I'm also here to make a few friends with similar interest so don't be afraid to spark up a conversation.

My only requirements are as listed:

• Be at least 18+ years of age just for maturity sake.
  • Be able to respond at least at twice a week.
  • Don't be afraid to request we change up the plot or take a break from the main story.
  • At least be able to post a detailed paragraph at minimum.
  • Have fun dammit! RP is a form of art, not some term paper! So enjoy yourself and have fun with it.
  • Be willing to RP on Discord or through PM's I don't like the idea of wasting forum space for a 1x1 RP.
Inuyasha
Listed below are my "Inuyasha" Rp Parings.
The RP's for this fandom can either take place before or during the Final Act or even in our own timeline where all of that has passed if we're using OC's instead of the original Characters. I prefer original plot ideas vs the standard jewel shards but I'm not completely against it.
tumblr_mmd1wgn8Hx1rwgj3ko1_r1_500.gif

MxF
FxF
FxM
OC x Cannon
Cannon X OC
OC X OC
Cannon X OC

Inuyasha X Kagome
Inuyasha X Sango
Inuyasha X Kikyo
Inuyasha X OC

Sesshomaru X Kagome
Sesshomaru X Sango
Sesshomaru X Rin (Older.) / OC
Sesshomaru X Kaugra
Sesshomaru X Kikyo

Miroku X Kagome
Miroku X Sango
Miroku X Kikyo
Miroku X OC

Kagome X Sango
Kagome X OC
Kagome X Miroku
Kagome X Kikyo
Kagome X Sesshomaru

I can't really think of any others besides Naraku, Bankotsu, Kouga so if any of those peak your interest feel free to let me know.

Angel beats.
This could take place during the same timeline as the anime or afterwards with a new group or even before the main story took place which led up to Angel being made.
sBd2AGZ.gif

Pairings.
OC x OC
OC x Kanade
OC x Yuri
Otonashi x OC
OC x Any Cannon

Kanade x Yuri.
Otonashi x Yuri.
Hinata x Yuri.
Naoi x Yuri.

Otonashi x Kanade.
Naoi x Kanade.
Hinata x Kanade.
Yui x Kanade.
Iwasawa x Kanade.
Ooyama x Kanade.

Otonashi x Yuri
Otonashi x Kanade.
Otonashi x Iwasawa.
Otonashi x Yui

Naoi x Kanade
Naoi x Yuri
Naoi x OC
Naoi x Any main character

Some other pairings I want to try out.
OC x Shiina
TK x OC
Takeyama x OC or any of the main cast
Ooyama x OC or main cast

Clannad.
These RP's would definitely be more Drama/Romance related with a lot of comedic relief at time much like the actual anime. So if you're up for some feels look no further.
87B.gif

OC x OC
Tomoya x OC
OC x Nagisa
OC x Kyou
OC x Ryou
OC x Kotomi
OC x Tomoyo
Youhei x OC
OC x Misae

Tomoya x Nagisa
Tomoya x Kyou
Tomoya x Ryou
Tomoya x Kotomi
Tomoya x Tomoyo

Pokemon.
(Lot's of ideas for this fandom-nothing like the anime)
There are several plots I have in mind for this Fandom, some being a normal adventure through the region, maybe one trainer taking the Gym challenge or we could do a Pokemon Colosseum-type plot. But as I mentioned earlier I have many ideas for this Fandom.
pokemon_b2w2_trailer_arcanine_bite_seviper.gif

OC Trainer x OC Trainer/Coordinator
OC Ex Team Rocket member x OC Trainer or another evil team member
OC or Canon Champion x Trainer/ E4 member

Or we could go the trainer school route, I have a major idea for that one which I am willing to talk about over PM.
We could also do Canon parings if you have any in mind.

Digimon
(Frontier and Tamers.)
These aare also pretty straightforwad, I havent done many 1x1's but the story wuld just follow the Tamers and their Digimon so it's really flexible and can go in any direction.
Rdpq5q2.gif

OC Evil Tamer x OC Good Tamer- Can go through any series of Tamers I don't have a preference. well maybe anything except Fusion Shudders.
Canon Parings
Canon Frontier Pairings if interested.

Yugioh.
(Maybe duel academy or a Battle City setting)
The plot fir this one is pretty straightforward as well; maybe more drama filled and mystery solving involved like the Digimon one. So this could definitely be character driven. Maybe two friends who are duelist or one is a duelist while the other is simply there to support them and learn the game but they also have a deck just for learning purposes.
tumblr_lzxkmtbZsW1qzlskm.gif

With the duel academy I'm leaning more towards a GX theme or even more realistic with the whole "class" separation i.e Slifer Red and Obelisk Blue we could do a sort of Romeo and Juliet plot but with a lot more mystery and action and a little less death if possible.

But aslo for this one we would have to limit are card choices up to 5D's simply because I stopped following the new seasons and I'm unfamiliar with the cards.

OC x OC
OC Rare Hunter x OC
Canon x Canon
Canon x OC

I'm also open to canon pairings.

Harry Potter
8GlD.gif

Really wanting to do a long-term rp from the ground up either with students or adult characters. Can be m/f or f/f I don’t have many characters that could fall into m/m and I do apologize for that but be patient and maybe I’ll have some in the future.

OC x OC
OC student x Student
Ex Death eater x Auror
Student x Professor (Kind of reluctant on this but can be convinced)

Ask about any canon pairings

Anything else besides what's listed just ask or PM me.

Last edited:
Hello! I would interested in doing a role play with you and currently fit all your requirements.

I have been looking to do an Inuyasha plot for quite some time if you’re interested we can discuss in messages. I do want to ask in your list of pairings, do you wish to have the male or female role? Just to be sure.

Hello, I'm glad you're interested!

I can honestly play either role if you have a preference of what you usually play so it's not a big issue for me

Hello, I'm glad you're interested!

I can honestly play either role if you have a preference of what you usually play so it's not a big issue for me

Oh! Sorry I didn’t respond, my notifications never showed me you replied! Well I’m a Sesshomaru vet, I use to play him a lot in the past and do a pretty good job of it. I would like to play him again since it’s been a while.

I like shipping with adult Rin perferably but I can also make a good OC work. Rin is just so much easier given how Sesshomaru is. I have a good plot idea we close discuss further. If you’re alright with me assuming this role?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back