• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

blackravenbird

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, so I'm new here and I'm hoping I'm doing this right.If not please offer me advice so I can formate things correctly.
I have been roleplaying on and off for about maybe six years now, I discovered my first love of roleplaying on Gaia online which may have fallen into a ghost town now. I love fandoms which I'll list below once I finish telling you about myself.
I also make ceramic pottery outside of my day job which deals with retail so its a give and take life I'm dealing with currently.

So I suppose I should post rules?
Rules:
No abuse, like physical abuse or mental abuse
Please do not disappear, I understand if you are busy but please message me or something letting me know what is going on.
Not sure what else to say here....
I tend to do canon pairings, the characters can have semi oc personalities but I am not the best at being a oc.

Fandoms:
Bleach
Code Lyoko
Disney
Digimon
Fruits Basket
Harry Potter( craving)
Inuyasha
Naruto( craving)
Nickloden
Pokemon( anthro/furry)
I think that is all I have regarding fandoms.

If anyone is interested, please contact me. I also have discord if that makes things easier for people.
Thanks
BlackRaven

Last edited:
Hi! I'd be interested in either a Wolfstar or a Drarry Harry Potter roleplay, if you're down for it.

I'd be interested in a Naruto rp, if you don't mind me using an OC (I'm fine with you playing a canon character, I just have trouble getting into the mind of canon characters myself.)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back