• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandom, Fantasy & Historical

Ilstead

Previously Edward Valentine
I know stupid name but hopefully, it will have enticed you to check out my post! So first things first, I’m a male that's over 18 and looking for a dark fantasy-themed rp. I’m Semi-literate (I make mistakes but who doesn’t?) Looking for a partner. I do both MxM and MxF. My schedule is pretty open for a while so I can usually respond multiple times a day or even rapid fire. I can get pretty detailed especially if I'm doing my main characters and side characters as well. I also write in the third person perspective and I don’t really have any limits myself. I hope this would have elements of Romance, drama/angst, and some action.

What I'm asking for in a partner:
The biggest one is being over 18, there will be cursing and violence in this rp as for anything sexual side we can just fade to black not a big deal to me. No matter what though I ask my partner to be over 18 as this is more for my own comfort level.
No ghosting please if things aren’t working out I totally understand but it would just be nice to know.

I would really like ooc conversations too, it would be nice to get a friend out of this too!

Other than those listed above I’m pretty easy to deal with.

Now for the plot! This is more of a quick list of the overarching ideas I have but if there's anything you want to change or add to I would be more than happy to listen to any of your ideas. I play as a male for all plots.

Also, I only RP OC x OC.

Percy Jackson
Naruto
Star Wars the Old Republic
Star Trek
Record of the Grandcrest
One Piece

Or

Nerd x Cheerleader/Jock
Rich x Poor
Celebrity x Civilian

Or

Roman Timeline
France Timeline
Greek Timeline
Victorian Timeline
Feudal Japan Timeline'

Or

Historical Transmigration
Transmigration to New World
Reincarnation
Wuxia
Xianxia

Or

Im looking for a historical reincarnation rp or a world building rp.

Plot 1: Pick a time and place in history. My soul dies in the present and travels back in time into the body of another. I take control of this new soul and guide it down an alternative route through history.

Plot 2: Lets just make a world together in the past, present or future. Lets make something new fantasy, syfy or something else.

Last edited:
Download-Chibi-PNG-Photo-For-Designing-Projects.png
Hello there,

I think we could work something out together [plot-wise]. ^^

I’m interested in these fandoms:
> Record of the Grandcrest [though I haven’t seen it yet, it’s on my list].

For Pairing:
> Rich x Poor
> Celebrity x Civilian [depending on the plot]

For Timeline:
> Feudal Japan Timeline

Hey id be interested in some of these! Specifically the Roman/Greek timelines and or the reincarnation

Hello!
I'd be interested in starting a roleplay with you!
For pairings, I'm interested in;
Rich x Poor
Celebrity x Civilian

As for timelines;
- Roman timeline ( I have a low-fantasy plot that is based on these times, if you're interested)
- Victorian timeline
- Transmigration to a new world
- Reincarnation

I also have my own plots in my request thread if you wish to take a look: Multiple Settings - ʀᴇᴍɪɴɪsᴄᴇɴᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍs || ᴏᴘᴇɴ ||

Users who are viewing this thread

Back