• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom [F x M]

aya2u

Hello! ^_^

I hope you landed safely. Welcome to my General Craving Thread. Don't let the artwork confuse you. I have added in this thread I variety of ideas and pairs and I am adding more soon.

So, this girl ﹝I mean me 😁﹞ is searching for a roleplay partner, as everyone else is doing, I'm assuming. I've been around the block for a while now and I've been roleplaying for quite some time in general. I'm a chill person, I'm just here to have some fun. At least whenever I have some free time. I was inactive for a long time. I was too busy with classes and work. But I am back now. ﹝This wasn't a threat. ;)

🌺 Guidelines🌺

I'll roleplay through PM or thread, I really don't care. Although, I guess I have a slight preference for threads. Response length is not something I'm strict about as long as an effort is put in. When it comes to style, I'm asking 3rd person, past tense, MxF. Now about the length: Just please not one-liners. My posts can be more on the novella side, and sometimes only two paragraphs. It depends on how much I'm into the roleplay and what's happening in the scene. I'll try to respond regularly and I'll be active. But It doesn't mean I am active all the time. I have a life outside the internet, as we all do, so I don't expect a reply every hour of the day.

Now I do romance but I prefer it to be intertwined with a larger plot, straightforward romance is pretty dull. Adventure and Action-based are my favorite. Have fun, be creative, and be open to discussing ideas to move the plot forward. However, If I don't like the idea I will be honest and decline it.

🌺Pairs & Ideas🌺

Fandom Crossover: Lord of the Rings Vs Xena Warrior Princess
Fair: Legolas x Xena
Plot: After her death, Xena ends up on Middle Earth. After encountering a group of orcs and killing them, she finds out that she is actually alive and in an unknown place. The attack left her injured since she was armless. She crosses paths with two strangers, who saved her and brought her with them. Hours later she woke up in the company of an Elf and dwarf. After a fast introduction, her servers think of her as a threat and maybe a spy. They do not trust each other. But they decided to bring her with them to meet Gandalf who may know how to help her to return to her world. On their way, she found out that she hates the elf named Legolas. As they both seem to argue a lot. But she started liking Gimli who actually was a pretty cool guy. Legolas starts to find her annoying as well. Different from all the women he ever knew. That one was too strong, bossy, and surely a pain in the butt.

Fandom: Star Wars
Pair: Ben Solo x Rey
Plot: Modern Au - Still working on the plot. But if you have an idea of how things could evolve let me know about it.

Fandom: Pirates of the Caribbean
Pair: Will Turner x Elizabeth Swan
Plot: Modern AU - Elizabeth is a noble aristocrat working in the family business and Will is a blacksmith. One of the last blacksmiths who actually craft swords. They meet when her father decided that he wants to buy a sword as a present for the man he has chosen to wed her with. However, the pair meets, argues a lot, and unleashes chaos.

Fandom: Criminal Minds
Pair: Luke Alvez x Penelope Garcia
Plot: After Derek Morgan left the elite squad, Penelope was depressed. And when she started slowly accepting the fact that Morgan would never come back, the newbie appeared. She hated him. Since he was the one who took Morgan's place, in her mind it was Luke Alvez's fault. Luke was annoyed as well since he was not sure what he did wrong for Garcia to hate him. But it would take many fights, a few insults, a couple of murders, and him saving her for the pair to start acting normal.

Fandom: Clickbait
Pair: Roshan Amiri x Pia
Plot: It has been a year since Pia's brother had died and the case was closed. She still could not forget what had happened and how she lost her brother. She never called Roshan, although she wanted to, things were still confusing. Now a year after a new member of her family is kidnapped and a new video is uploaded online. Pia and Roshan meet again while trying to figure out the case. They go through many moments of anger and fighting until they will finally find a way to communicate and work together to find the truth.

Fandom: Punisher (Marvel)
Pair: Frank Castle/The Punisher x Dinah Madani
Plot: An old enemy appeared and started dragging down some of Frank's enemies. The last truth of why his family was killed and he once again ready to take revenge. Only this time the enemy is very powerful and will take everything he has to bring him down. In his new quest, Madani is dragged without fully agreeing with him. She still believes that the system works and killing them is not right. But this time she is she shares the same faith with him. And now both are trying to have their revenge.

Fandom: Friends
Pair: Joye x (Monica's younger sister)
Plot: Still working on the plot. But if you have an idea of how things could evolve let me know about it.

We reached the end, I hoped you enjoyed the fall. Take Care and thank you for visiting!

Please keep safe and well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back