• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Double ups!

RoseGumieDrops

Slowly getting back to people! Ended up busy!
1678824675570.png
Thank you to all who take the time to stop and read this request- poorly crafted in an attempt to look aesthetically pleasing – with a mix of beloved Misa vibes. I’ve recently been lurking roleplaying sites, but recently I’ve decided to make my own request. I used to be extremely active on sites like, Quizilla, Tumblr, and other tiny spaces for roleplays. I apologize if this gets lengthy at any point- I just want to try and make myself as clear as possible. This is just a note, but, if you leave a comment, or a dm just wanting to do one of my non-craving fandoms, I won't reply.
1678824586684.png
🖤 Someone who’s willing to read all my rules – I don’t ask for them to be memorized, but, if you come and ask me for information you can find in this document I won’t answer.☠️

🖤 Someone who’s willing to talk ooc, plot with me, and keep the conversation flowing. I don’t want to have to ask you everything, and I won’t make you ask me everything.☠️

🖤 Someone who won’t mind speaking outside of the roleplay, to fangirl over our story, ocs, and ships! I even sometimes doodle our ocs, or certain scenes if I’m comfortable enough with someone. ☠️

🖤 Double-ups : this is a must for me! I will always do OC x CANON, on my side, as well as yours. The ONLY expectation to this- is if someone ever wants to play a canon just for my oc.☠️

🖤 In a basic roleplay, you’ll reach out for a certain fandom, tell me the love interest from that same fandom, and we’ll go from there.☠️

🖤 In a split roleplay, you can reach out to me for a roleplay on your end that’s a different fandom than my own. This can be one listed in my fandom, or something I’ll look into! I’m 100% open to learning any fandom. But also be willing to tell me what fandom that I am craving you'd be willing to do! ☠️
1678824735176.png
🖤 Length ☠️
Normally I write a couple paragraphs, this is typically more than two or three pre side. Each side is generally 300 - 900 words. I can do a Semi-Novela or Novella, just keep in mind that making more lengthy replies will cause me to take more time. I do my best to strive for quality over quantity, so, if there’s a day or two I feel mentally exhausted, and where I can’t give you a good reply, I won’t be able to send anything.

🖤 Format ☠️
I can write in first or third person: I find myself flexible in this. Although I may slip up every now and then with the first person due to being used to college writing or just most people doing third person. It was mentioned before: but, again, the format will generally be – I play my OC, your love interest(s), and side characters. And you, play your OC, my love interest(s), and side characters. I don’t split side characters btw, unless it’s an OC side character one of us make, then, whoever made that OC plays them as a side character.

🖤 OCS, Love Interest, and Spotlight ☠️
Generally my only love interests are the ones listed. There have been a rare few times I end up changing my mind at the start of an OOC chat, so I guess this is just here to say: everything is flexible. From fandoms, to love interest.If we have the same interest, we can figure something out! Love triangles are also open, as long as they don’t involve our OC’s in them together. For example - an acceptable triangle for me is, Canon 1, your Oc, Canon 2. An unacceptable triangle is - Your Oc, Canon 1, My Oc. Or anything similar to that, even if we share a love interest. Almost similarly, if we aren’t doing a split-story setting, don’t hog the spotlight: don’t make everything about your character, even if they aren’t there on my side. Or, have all the ideas center around only your character if we are having them exist in the same story/setting.

🖤Spelling And Grammar ☠️
This is just here to say, I’ll never be picky with spelling or grammar. As long as there’s a decent grasp on both, and I can understand it everything is peachy!

🖤 Manners and Etiquette☠️
It should be common knowledge, but, please treat me the way you would wish to be treated. I’m always open-minded, and will never be disrespectful or anything, so the same in return is nice.

🖤 Times, and Commitment ☠️
I try to reply as frequently as I can, but we all have a life: so I can’t guarantee that I’ll be able to push out daily or hourly replies. There will be times I can! But not always. I do what I can to keep people in the loop of what’s going on / not boring you with my life story, but just letting you know how long I may take if anything should come up. I always strive for a Long-Term roleplay, as Short-term ones always end way to soon for me.

🖤 Canon, and AUS ☠️
Typically, the way I handle doing a canon-verse is, we follow the basic plot of the canon as an outline. Allowing us to conjure up whatever ideas we want, and giving us freedom to shape the story how we want, but, to also include ideas or themes from the canon we enjoy. AUs are okay, I don’t enjoy straight up AUs that change a lot typically, like taking medieval Attack On Titan into a world with no titans (ever). But, if you have an AU idea- please feel free to pitch it!

1678824780213.png
Biggest Craves ATM
( ★★ ★ Jujutsu Kaisen |・❥・AU/ADULT Megumi Fushiguro ) FOREVER OPEN
( ★★ Gilmore Girls |・❥・Logan )

FANDOMS I CAN DO FOR YOUR SIDE !! PLEASE DON'T JUST ASK ME FOR ONE OF THESE FANDOMS ON YOUR END : It'd be appreciated if you also stated what fandoms ABOVE this text you'd be willing to do for MY side, as the fandoms BELOW this text are fandoms I'm currently not interested in but can do for YOUR side.

ANIME / MANGA LIST FULL

• Tokyo ghoul
  • Death Note
  • Hetalia
  • Akatsuki no Yona
  • Boku no hero academia
  • Demon Slayer
  • Fruits Basket
  • Ouran highschool host club
  • Vampire knight
  • Kamisama Kiss
  • Attack On Titan