• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ◢✥◣Fandom double ups with Kobi◢✥◣

Kabi

Greetings-
I am Kobi! Sometimes Kobi-Bara in some places!! I do OC x Canon double up RPS. Any kind of pairing! All fandoms listed I'm caught up in the manga 100%. I tend to talk a lot OOC so please do as well! I'm 23 years old, so I'd prefer partners who are 18+! Just for my sake. And any characters that are played in the main OC x CC will be aged up up 18+ I roleplay in third person. Am mainly craving Romance/ Fluff! No one-liners! 600+. I love little details about OCS so headcanons and etc are always nice!! Tell me what you want in the relationship with your CC! Be good with slow replies too! Nothing bothers me trigger rise- so, if anything bothers you let me know lovelies!!

Sorry this is all over the place- am writing this on no sleep.

Fandoms
☁ = Craving.

☁ ☁ College AU MHA
Tamaki!

Bungou Stray Dogs
Atsushi!

Tokyo Ghoul
Ken Kaneki!

Demon Slayer
Muichiro Tokito!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back