• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DnD? (Still accepting)

Don't worry about it, dude; I just want to make sure that everyone has a chance to be a part of this if they want.

I'm going to try and get a thread for character sheets up today. You can do point buy or roll for your stats, I'll leave that up to you. Personally, I'm gonna do point buy. Is level 5 to start with okay for everyone? Or should we go higher?

That's fine, just send me the link or put it in the character sheet thread when I get it up

Heya - the other guy and I need to withdraw. We both prefer Discord and we found a game on there to join. Still a good idea though, so good luck - if I can find anyone I think who would like this I will send them your way! Thanks again! Good luck!

I'm going to try and get a thread for character sheets up today. You can do point buy or roll for your stats, I'll leave that up to you. Personally, I'm gonna do point buy. Is level 5 to start with okay for everyone? Or should we go higher?
Level. 5 sounds good. Just found out swashbuckler rogue was a thing.

Hoping to. If you wanna go ahead and make a character sheet, you're more than welcome to

So long as they're not OP and you can appropriately turn them into some DnD race, I'll accept it

Is this still open/happening? I have a couple ideas for characters from Star Wars, Critical Role or X-Men depending on what the party needs!

Still open. Character sheet thread is up and I'm hoping to work on the campaign over break when I no longer have to worry about finals or homework

Users who are viewing this thread

Back