• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DnD? (Still accepting)

Superwholock

History Nerd at your service//I Miss Hugs
Would anyone be interested in doing a DnD campaign with canon characters from different fandoms? We'd be using the 5e system and doing the game either here or Discord, depending on what people prefer. I've dmed a couple of campaigns in the past, but if anyone wants to take the reins on this, I would be more than happy to let someone with more experience take over. If you're interested, leave a reply with what character you would like to do, including race and class. I'm thinking we'll start at level 5.

I mean, I was going to say any are accepted, so long as characters aren't op. My basic idea so far is that they all find themselves suddenly in an abandoned city and have to figure how they got there and why

Typically, Hippogriffs aren't considered mounts. I will allow it, however, since Hippogriffs have a low challenge rating. Just make sure you know the stats for it as it will likely be a part of combat

Just to put it out there, I'm going to be playing Edward Elric as a Lightfoot Halfling lv 2 Rogue and lvl 3 Sorcerer

I have a rather interesting build that I based of Orochimaru from Naruto that I have been wanting to try out. It's a little bit convoluted since I use spells to replace things like Ninjutsu. If this does take off I would be interested. It is based off of a cleric/wizard build - which is kinda crazy but it allows for a lot of thematic things that fit the character.

I was thinking about instead doing an Itachi with level 2 warlock archfey and 3 wizard enchanter. You get the invocations so you can do transformation jutsu with mask or many faces, you have paralyzing eye thing, you can substitute the *Eldridge blast* as if he is summoning kunai, charm person and other abilities could be considered Sharingan abilities, agonizing scorcher and control flame could be fire techniques. It works surprisingly well. Even the familiar works well for his crows. Especially now that you have flock of familiars which summons many crows at once. Maybe I should change.

Last edited:
TYPE TYPE Whichever works best for you; I've never watched Naruto, so I wouldn't be able to tell you. Take your time to figure it out

Steamdrunk Steamdrunk I love that idea! I'm still working on what I imagine for the campaign. I would want it to be a healthy mix of combat and story, but I'm not that great at running combats. It's a lot of math to keep track of.

Sounds awesome! I'm hoping to hammer out more of the campaign this weekend and get a Discord server up and running. Is that okay with everyone? Or would you prefer to do it on this site?

I prefer Discord since it allows for voice and active image, video, sound sharing. It works much better when doing active roleplay if you wanna add a sense of ambiance. I have another person who may be interested as well and he also prefers Discord.

Personally, I generally don't use the voice channel because it's a bit overwhelming for me. Is it going to turn anyone off of this idea if we pick one over the other?

That's fine. We can do it here if that works better. I just have to figure out how forums work on here; I haven't made any connected threads yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back