• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom crossover rp?

HavocandBobo

Ghost Hunter
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey everyone. I know I already made a search thread not too long ago, but this is strickly for a crossover. I am willing to do a crossover with another tv show or movie. I will not tell you what you can or can't play as, I'll just say that a tv show with an anime or game would be weird, but I'm not going to be one of those strange people who would rather you roleplay in one fandom while I do another, I will not do that. But what I will do is tell you what fandom I will be using and a little bit about it, but other than that you can choose your own fandom. And if you prefer to use an OC, I would be okay with that as well.

Rules and other stuff
*I don't care what roleplay level you are, since I, myself, am somewhere between basic and semi. I can give at least 3 to 4 sentences, but I try to mirror my partner's length unless you give me a novel, then I can't. But what I'm trying to say is, please at least 2+ sentences.
*I only do BxG if romance, but I will also do girls who love each other like sisters and bromance.. but that's all.
*I can normally play either gender, but if I could find some one to do this with, I was going to play as my fav guy on the show.
*Pairings include CanonxCanon or CanonxOC
*I do double if you want an OC for someone you want to play, or if I know the fandom, I may play a canon for you as well.

My fandom of choice: 9-1-1
About: This show explores the high-pressure experiences of the first responders who are thrust into the most frightening, shocking, and heart-stopping situations.
Genre: Drama
~I will be playing my fav. guy, Eddie Diaz~

If interested, pick a show/movie/etc, and from there, we will try to come up with an idea. As long as you tell me a bit about your fandom of choice if I don't know it, so we can come up with a plot together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back