• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lycan Queen

I'm running this list separately from my original idea list because I think I've found a system that makes it easy to keep track of and update. That said, this will be constantly updating so feel free to check back. Here's a repost of my introduction on that thread.

Details about me as a partner:

- I am 21+ and work a Call Center job so my work schedule varies depending on what my schedule is for the week (depends on demand). So I can have very free days or ones with only a few hours to reply. Alternatively however I have guaranteed Saturdays off unless I make special plans myself, so I will have at least one full day a week to reply multiple times.

- My only fluent language is English so I ask that my partners are too. Ive had trouble working with non fluent partners recently and its only stressful to both of us if we cant communicate properly.

- I typically write long responses and expect at least a few sentences at minimum from my partners. That minimum is okay for dialogue scenes that require a bunch of back and forth. I also stress making character reactions seem realistic even in fantasy settings. If your character has been devoid of love their whole lives I expect them to crave it deep down, yet expect rejection. If your character was traumatized I expect them to have real ptsd symptoms and unless something alters their behavior, have fears and triggers or qualms with the incident. These are just some examples, I really love character growth.

- I rp a lot of mature themes so please assume all will be 18+ or ask if unsure before we get too far.

Now on to the fandoms! I have a bunch of character ideas but some will include actual plot ideas if I've fleshed them out

🌟- absolutely craving
💜- open now, ready for
🚫- not in the mood or have one going, wait to reopen
👍- might be open to but probably struggling on fleshing out character, just ask

Naruto Fandom (seeking canon for oc)

🚫Kakuzu- childhood love turned rogue while they were still ninja in their 20's. Is recruited to join Akatsuki in part 1 era Naruto after being MIA for nearly 60 years
🚫Hidan
🚫Itachi- While still a ninja for the Leaf, Itachi is named head of security for a visiting Lord and his daughter specifically. As her bodyguard he develops feelings for the princess, but erases her memories of him as his mission with her comes to a close as he's deflecting from the village. The akatsuki sends him to recruit a new member years later, only to find the princess now a feral rogue shinobi in a downward spiral since she lost her memories.
🚫Kisame- a mission takes him and Itachi through a circus where they notice one of the attractions is a mermaid that's tazed and beaten to perform. After deliberation with the others, they decide to recruit her and she willingly kills her captors and swears loyalty to the Akatsuki for setting her free. She's temporarily partnered with Kisame and Itachi for training, with Kisame her water jutsu teacher.
🚫Gaara- A creature on par with the tailed beasts has a child with a jackal summon, creating a part demon child that meets gaara during the chuunin exams. After bonding with him for the duration, the events of the 3rd exam send her into Demon Country for 3 years to reflect on her life and train. When she finally leaves she seeks to become bodyguard to the kazekage. Gaara sees no one better suited to the job.
🚫Kankuro- only having met briefly as children, Kankuro grows up to become head of the Sand's military forces and is presented with a former village ninja who had gone rogue as a young teen and just recently returned branded a thief and master of genjutsu and swordsmanship.
🚫Shikamaru- same character is used for the Choji rp. Asuma's unnamed brother and Konohamaru's father has a daughter in another village that Asuma takes in when his brother passes. A genius with jutsu and a commanding attitude, she fits in as the extra member of team 10. Choji and Shikamaru both find themselves admiring her strength and playful nature, her jutsu perfectly mirroring Shikamaru's and her appetite rivaling Choji's.
🚫Choji
🚫Kiba

Samurai Champloo (seeking canon for oc)

🚫Jin- On their travels, the main trio meets the Thorned Rose Samurai Haru. After clearing his name when an impersinator uses his infamy to plague a town, Haru joins the crew as just a fun seeking loaf. His skill is incredible and his mellow attitude and way with men and women make him pleasurable vompany as well. Jin questions his sexuality as he finds himself looking at the samurai differently, but Haru neglects to say that he is a woman.

MHA/BNHA (canon for oc)

🚫Kirishima
🌟🌟🌟Twice
🚫Tetsutetsu
🚫Dabi
🌟🌟🌟Fatgum
💜Shinso
🚫Bakugo (FWB not romance)- One of 2 oc's, one male and one female. Female's circumstances and age change depending on character. Male is a rock idol by day and a recon boy for the League by night.

Vampire Knight (canon for oc)

🚫Zero
🚫Akatsuki- both: A girl joins the academy as part of the disciplinary committee, she has knowledge of vampires and was raised by a now deceased hunter. But in reality, she is a pure blood like Yuuki, the sister of Shizuka Hio, and her memories were wiped long ago.

Highschool Of The Dead (canon for oc)

🚫Kouta Hirano- (strange I'm sure but a hefty boy with a gun fetish just reminds me of my husband) The group has been roaming throughout Japan and taking down the undead along the way. Whilst raiding a convenience store for food, a bullet takes a chunk out of a zombie's head and Hirano follows its angle back to a girl on a roof.

Black Butler (canon for oc)

🚫Claude
🚫Sebastian
🚫Will- same character for all. Girl comes across a demon's dwelling in an abandoned castle and is sent back in time to Victorian London. With demon magic around her and knowledge of the future, the Grim Reapers take her into custody and have her performing under Will, but after coming into contact with Sebastian, the demon's sense of smell names her as one of his kind. The triplets under order of Claude also find her scent familiar, and their resemblance to her doesn't go unnoticed...

Attack on Titan (canon for oc)

🚫Levi- A young girl is found wandering outside the walls when Erwin leads one of his first expeditions, and upon seeing the child kill an abnormal and scare off other titans by imitating their screams, he takes her back to the walls as his own. Growing up trained by the Scouts, Feral Smith becomes one of its best soldiers, along with Levi Ackerman whom she develops a an attraction for as well as hateful rivalry.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (canon for oc)

🚫Greed, Ling, Greedling storyline- A street urchin with a half brother in the military is taken into custody and sentenced to death for a murder she didnt commit. On her rushed execution day she's turned into a chimera and studied, released along with many others when Greed frees them from the 5th laboratory before the start of the series. Follows a what if scenario of her forming a relationship with Greed and offering to watch the Elrics in order to gain favor enough for Father to bring him back. She starts losing hope and begins to fall for Ling when the two are suddenly one and the same.
🚫Miles- an Ishvalan woman is partnered with Kimblee during the cival war because of her weapons alchemy. Being a chaotic force with no connection to her people, she has no issue with it. When Kimblee goes rogue though and keeps the stone to himself and kills their superiors, she goes awol to avoid being taken in with him. When he's released he finds her easily and expects her to join back up without a qualm, but in the north she finds another Ishvalan that has her questioning her thirst for chaos and its consequences.

Gangsta (canon for oc)

🚫Nicholas Brown- An S/5 tag for hire roams into town looking to pick up a job and is concronted with their strange way of life. The Twilights here all seem to have masterz, and apparently to obey them is one of their 3 rules. They even have an agency where they can send out tags to complete jobs under a fee. As a masterless Twilight, Seras Manelli tries to unlock the secrets of this area and get to the source of why Twilights are so subservient to the normals. Along the way she hears rumors of the Handymen, and the Deaf Twilight that she can't seem to want to stay away from.

Kuroko no basket (canon for oc)

🌟Murasakibara- An american girl transfers to Teiko middle school when her mother's last remaining relative passes away and leaves their family home unattended. With her parents enjoying the states and not wanting to get rid of the property, she moves into it on her own to look after it until they decide what to do with it. With her family being sports fanatics, she goes the the Generation of Miracles games to film for her family, and being a taller american girl takes an interest in Murasakibara. After befriending the 6 and joining rhe cheerleader club, she becomes part of the group along with Momoi. When they go on to highschool she chooses Yosen and Atsushi obliviously agrees to be her roommate when his parents encourage him to start getting responsible. She starts the first Dance Team at Yosen and starts introducing the team at games with the girls she convinces to join.

Death Note (canon for oc)

🚫L
🚫Mello
🚫Matt
🚫Aizawa- same character for all. A girl born half shinigami grows up at Wammy's being trained to protect L. She befriends Matt and Mello as children but leaves as a teen to discover why she started seeing names and lifespans on her 16th birthday. She returns years later to help the Kira task Force take down Kira, who because of her ability to see lifespans, she knows to be Light. She struggles to hide her lineage from her friends, as well as understand the emotions that can make a shinigami lose their life like her father had.

Overlord (canon for oc)

🚫Demiurge
🚫Brain Unglaus- same oc for both. One of the guardians of Nazarick, able to change race at will, and class 3 times per day, has been under the wing of Sebas and roams the new unfamiliar lands their tomb has appeared in.

Marvel (mcu and comics, canon for oc)
🌟🌟🌟Deadpool- Alternate timeline where Peter Parker has been experimenting with his DNA to prepare a friend of his to take on the spider mantle after he mortally wounded by Venom. With a genetic cross of the spider radiation and symbiote matter, Desirae Masters becomes Spider-Woman and takes New York under her protection, but a motor mouthed mercenary picked the wrong job in her city.
🌟Eddie Brock/Venom- ^following same character, but as Peter is integrating Dez into the hero business, Eddie tries to weasel his way into Peter's social circle to attempt to make Dez a hostage against him.
🚫Loki
🚫Bruce/Hulk- same character. A princess of a hidden wereolf civilization sets off to avoid the responsibility of the crown and stumbles upon a hidden portal to Asgard, where she's visited as a prisoner by Frigga. She either meets Loki in this cell, or escapes to earth to be taken into custody by SHIELD.
🚫Nightcrawler (X-Men Evolution)
🚫Toad (X-Men Evolution)
🚫Blob (X-Men Evolution)
🚫Gambit (X-Men Evolution)

DC (canon for oc)

🚫Comic Scarecrow (Dark Knight appearance)- a hostage turns out to be more dangerous than expected, as well as more... empathtic to Crane's life of crime and hatred of Batman. Trying to cure her ptsd with fear toxin rwacts with someyhing already in her system from a kidnapping when she was a child and turns her into a terrifying creature and mistress of fear...
🚫Cyborg (animated teen titans)
🚫Red X (animated teen titans)- same for Cyborg. A wolf creature attacks construction workers as they try to demolish an old building and level the cliffside for a burger joint. It's defeated after being sent down the cliff accidentally and revealed to be a girl in all the mud and blood.

TMNT (canon for oc)

🌟Raphael- the brothers sneak above ground as kids and make friends with a young girl with strange eyes. They never see her again and years later they chalk her up to being an imaginary friend. After the brothers grow apart and Raphael takes the mantle Night Watcher, a new group of vigilantes turns up called the Moonlight Vigilantes, and the imaginary friend turns out to be one of them...

League of Legends

🚫Need a Twisted Fate for Evelynn- The shadow demon choses the gambler as her next target, but while he is interested in her traps, he isnt so easily caught.

Witcher Netflix show (platonic or as secret realtionship)

🚫Oc for oc- a part elf child born to a brothel owner is attacked during a session with a client and in her terror the man falls dead with just a thought from her. Taken to Aretusa, she's trained in the art of sorcery and begins her climb to court mage, but as a half elf, her assigned kingdom is one already on the brink of tragedy...

Game of Thrones (canon for oc)

🚫The Hound- a dog of House Stark is killed in the burning of Winterfell, but beneath the Wirmwood Tree is born again something not entirely human, a manifestation of her dedication to the wolves.

Frankenstein (2004 canon for oc)

🚫The Creature- wounded after his last attempts at kindness towards humans, the creature hobbles onto the grounds of a traveling merchant where his daughter who has just vome of age watches over the estate with minimal staff. She beckons him closer to tend to his wounds, and hides him away in the gardening quarters where he reconsiders his decision to abandon humanity and take his revenge.

Subject to update as I think of more.

Last edited:
Hey! I’d love to plan something FmaB with you, and could totally take on Greed! Though I should ask if you are interested in/willing to double! ^^ If so and you’d be interested in expanding shoot me a message !! <3

Hello! I can totally play Kankuro or Shikamaru for you if you're still looking. If you're willing to double I also have a few characters in mind for my own OC as well. Hope you're interested!

EDITS HAVE BEEN MADE TO FOCUS ON THE THINGS I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAVING OR DON'T CARE TO SQUEEZE IN. 9 ONGOING RP'S SO RESPONSES AREN'T DAILY LIKE THEY USED TO BE

EDIT: BECAUSE OF THE AFOREMENTIONED 9 ONGOING RP'S I'M NOT LOOKING TO DOUBLE. I CANT FEASIBLY HANDLE ADDING 2 THINGS TO REPLY TO FOR EVERY 1 ADDITIONAL RP. I CANT MANAGE IT ATM

Last edited:
That name... Desirae Masters... no relation to a certain mimicking villain with a sword and shield?
20201207_022449.jpg

Last edited:
I have no clue what's that's from so no.

Edit: Wait no I see now. Costume threw me off. No, no relation
Aye, thought that was the case. Tony Masters, a.k.a 'Taskmaster'. Though supposedly he's going to be in the Black Widow standalone movie... and honestly the way they have him looking there is just utter cringe. Seriously.... he looks more like a militant motorcyclist or snowboarder than terrifying terrorist.

EQ_WqcpXsAAKaYk.jpg

Aye, thought that was the case. Tony Masters, a.k.a 'Taskmaster'. Though supposedly he's going to be in the Black Widow standalone movie... and honestly the way they have him looking there is just utter cringe. Seriously.... he looks more like a militant motorcyclist or snowboarder than terrifying terrorist.

View attachment 816740
I honestly forgot his real name ngl. I just threw "Masters" out of my ass lol. And yeah thats not a good costume look imo either.

Honestly, looking at that costume, I'd be more worried about him mimicking my snowboard tricks than mimicking martial arts, lol (sadly, with my skills in both... compared to someone like Black Widow... doubt they'd even notice me even if I bitchslapped Nat across the face).​

Last edited:
Updated: Not looking to double because of 9 ongoing rp's. Please only inquire about ones marked open. Response time may be once a day or every 2 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back