• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Cravings.~

The Sparrow

Quiet like a fight.

Hello there, Sparrow here. Just wanted to leave a list of some Fandom RP's I would like to do. But first, a few little things! I write a minimum of 2 paragraphs, I can double if need be to make it fair (I can play either gender, I just prefer playing female), and I always try to give what I expect to receive in an RP, as well as I give back what I receive. A partner that can write 2+ paragraphs, is grammar-conscious, literate, gives what they want to receive, etc., would be great since one-liners are a big no-no for me and things like that. Someone who wants to improve their roleplaying skills and looking for a grand ol' time is always welcome. c:

Anyway, the bold in the list below means the character I prefer to play.

Le List:

-Harry Potter
Hufflepuff OFC x Slytherin OC

Mostly any pairing, both original and canon characters.
-Mad Father

Older Aya Drevis x OC

OC has come across the Drevis clinic. Either they were looking for it for treatment or they just happened to stumble upon it, it's entirely up to you. Will a relationship form between the two or will they become Aya's new doll?

(Older) Aya Drevis x Dio (a.k.a. Blonde Boy/Undead Boy)

After many years, Aya has returned to the mansion that someone has built in place of her home that has burned down when she was a child. Little does she know, it's someone quite familiar.
-Persona 4

Kanji Tatsumi x Naoto Shirogane (or whatever canon character or OC)

Yu x Yosuke

Rise
x Yu
-Ib

(Older) Ib [OC] x Garry [OC] (either character is fine with me.)
-Harvest Moon

Griffin x OFC

Note: I'm familiar with most games before the 3DS games.
-Corpse Party

Seiko Shinohara x Naomi Nakashima

OC x OC
-The Walking Dead (either the show or video game.)

-Princess Debut

OFC x Cesar Dubois
And that's most of it. *Casts line out into the water and waits for a nibble.* c;

I'm curious to know more about who you would be interested in playing in a Walking Dead show universe...

Hi! If you're still interested I would love to double Harvest Moon with you! (I'm most interested in A(nother) Wonderful Life but I know many of the other games as well. c:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back