• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fandom cravings -- (Genshin Impact, FE3H)

terminum

Hello! I'm Terminum. Currently, I've been craving rps involving Genshin Impact or Fire Emblem: Three Houses!

I only have a few requirements for potential partners. I am a literate rper and I expect the same from you! I have no problem doubling up at all, but I ask equal effort for both sides of the rp. I am 18+, so ideally my partners will be as well. I write both canon/canon and oc/canon. At the moment, I prefer canon/oc. I'm open to all sorts of plots, including AUs. Don't be shy with your ideas! I write any sort of pairing (fxf, mxf, mxm) and I'll happily throw nb characters in the mix.

Genshin Impact:
Who I enjoy writing: OCs, Xiao, Albedo, Venti, Bennett, Razor, Lumine/Aether, Chongyun, Diluc, Xingqiu, Jean, Barbara, Mona, Keqing, Ningguang, Kazuha, Noelle, Eula, Amber, Xinyan

Who I'm looking for: Childe, Zhongli, Diluc, Kaeya, Rosaria, Beidou, Eula

Fire Emblem: Three Houses:
Who I enjoy writing: OCs, F! And M! Byleth, Edelgard, Dorothea, Bernadetta, Ferdinand, Caspar, Linhardt, Ashe, Felix, Mercedes, Annette, Ingrid, Marianne, Hilda, Lysithia

Who I'm looking for: Dimitri, Claude, Edelgard, Sylvain, Felix, Hubert, Ferdinand, Dorothea

Message me if you're interested! Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello hello! I was absolutely addicted to Genshin until I overplayed and ran out of things to do. With Inazuma coming out tomorrow I'm looking for something like this to relight the fire. From your the canons you're looking for, I feel I can play an accurate Beidou. If you'd like to plot something out, shoot me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back