• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom CLOSED - INACTIVE

Derverkerhn

Dergenbern
Hey hey! Nice to meet ya! As the title suggests, this is a thread you might wanna snoop around in if you're like me and have a gigantic weak spot for fandoms. I can't help it. Not sorry. You shouldn't be either!

I'll be honest: I like to write a lot. It's a wonderful outlet for my creativity, of which I have an exorbitant amount breaching curse domain (not boasting, just got a lot on my mind always). That being said, I have a heck-ton of other hobbies. So, what you should take away from this is:
  • My post frequency is on the slower end, with one every other day or so. Please don't ask for rapid-fire responses or poke me incessantly. I know you're there, I'll let you know if I'm going to be away for an extended period of time, etc. You can expect the same courtesy from me.
  • Response length tends toward the longer side. I despise one-liners. However, I do not expect a novel each time you reply, so please expect a happy medium around a paragraph or two minimum kinda thing. Grammar doesn't need to be perfect, but if I can't understand what you're trying to convey, I'm probably going to get bored and wander off. Don't hit me with shorthand text-isms (OOC it's fine).
  • I will absolutely chatter with you OOC in PMs, so don't be afraid to socialize. I also respect those that don't want to gab. Lemme know your preferences. We good.
  • If you ever need to drop an RP, that's cool. I get it. Sometimes you lose interest, sometimes other things come up, whatevs. You don't need to explain everything, but I appreciate a heads up at the very least. If you ghost, I probably won't be super excited about writing with you in the future, so...fair warning.
  • I prefer to double, honestly. It's a balance thing. Romance, however, is optional (but please don't expect it to be the main plot). I can be convinced to run single characters if you're wily enough.
  • The RP must be kept here on the site, either via thread or PM.
  • PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. Newbies that can't are an obvious exception. Include your favorite animal in the message so that I know you're still with me.

So, here we are. The fandoms. To keep things simple, the names inside the "( )" are the characters I am looking for YOU to play. If you see multiple names, it's an either/or kinda deal, whichever you're most jazzed about. No names means I don't really have an idea in mind, but I would love to brainstorm something in that universe if you're down. Please have an idea to go along with any characters you request me to play, I'm not gonna do all of the heavy lifting. Thanks, pumpkin. ^_^
  • MCU (Tony)
  • Stranger Things (Billy)
  • Resident Evil 4 (Leon)
  • Devil May Cry (Dante/V)
  • Saiyuki: Gensomaiden (Genjo Sanzo)
  • Final Fantasy 7 'Verse (Cloud/Reno)
  • Star Wars (Kylo)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back