• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom | Fandom Check! |

Sleepie

Hello everyone! I'm sleepie, nice to meet you!
I'm always looking for new partners, so don't be shy!

Rules/Guidelines:
Please be literate! I'm a para/multipara/novella roleplayer, and I'd like the same.
Canon x canon and oc x canon rps are fine with me!
Any gender pairing is welcome
Doubling up is great, but only required for oc/canon. Unless you'd like to just rp a canon character.
I really love aus too!

Please ask about pairings for each character in PMs!
I'm very open to pairings, so I'll likely love the pairing no matter how rare/uncommon it is.
I prefer canon/canon to canon/oc, but I still love canon/oc!

I'd be willing to play pretty much any canon character, so don't be afraid to ask!
This list is just canon characters I like playing the most.

Boku no Hero Academia:
I can play: Ochako, Izuku, Jirou, Mina, Momo, Nejire, Tamaki, Himiko
I would like to pair my OC against: Denki, Shouto, Bakugo, Kirishima, Izuku, Hawks, Dabi, Shigiraki

Danganronpa:
I can play: Fukawa, Kirigiri, Chihiro, Sonia, Nanami, Mikan, Kaede, Kokichi, Himiko, Maki
I would like to pair my OC against: Byakuya, Souda, Gundam, Komaeda, Rantaro, Korekiyo, Tenko, Kaito

Demon Slayer:
I can play: Nezuko, Shinobu, Kanao, Mitsuri, Tanjiro, Muichiro
I would like to pair my OC against: Zenitsu, Inosuke, Giyu, Obanai

Fire Emblem Three Houses:
I can play: Byleth(either gender), Annette, Marianne, Bernadetta, Hilda, Mercedes, Ingrid, Ashe, Lystheia, Edelgard, Linhardt, Caspar
I would like to pair my OC against: Dimitri, Claude, Ferdinand, Sylvain, Felix, Dorothea

Kingdom Hearts:
I can play: Sora, Aqua
*only really looking for canon/canon*

Ouran High School Host Club:
I can play: Haruhi, Mori, Honey, Kyoya
I would like to pair my OC against: Tamaki, Kyoya, Hikaru, Kaoru

Persona 3-5:
**only really looking for canon/canon**
I can play: Yukari, Mitsuru, Fuuka, Aigis, Makoto Yuki, Chie, Yukiko, Naoto, Rise, Futaba, Ann, Makoto, Haru, Kasumi

Last edited:
Hello! ^_^ I would be interested in a Boku No Hero Academia roleplay with you! Quick question though and you can answer in PM's if you like but are you 18+? I am in my 20's so plots Involving romance make me uncomfortable when roleplaying with a minor. Thank you!

Hello! ^_^ I would be interested in a Boku No Hero Academia roleplay with you! Quick question though and you can answer in PM's if you like but are you 18+? I am in my 20's so plots Involving romance make me uncomfortable when roleplaying with a minor. Thank you!
Hi! Yes, I'm 18+! If you could PM me, that would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back