• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

xGoblin

And the many shells cried out one word, "Manager".
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
572aa326459766b23c5229edcc313be67f532ebc.gifv

ABOUT ME
- I'm 27 and my pronouns are they/them.
- I work as a behavior therapist for children with autism.
- I love cute things and horror.
- I'm very laid back and love ooc chat.
- I will draw art of our characters and send memes and songs.

PREFERENCES/RULES
- 18+ only.
- Since I work full time, and my mental disorder makes me struggle with being motivated, my replies may take up to a few days.
If I'm taking too long to reply, just message me and yell at me!
- I write paraform roleplay and length depends on the need. I might feel inspired and write 10 billion paragraphs or give you just 1 for simple dialogue.
I don't care about your length!
- RP is fun and distracting for me. I don't expect you to stress yourself out trying to impress me, and I expect the same from you!
- I prefer OC x Canon, but will do OC x OC or Canon x Canon for you if you want!
- Romance is not needed for the horror genres!
- I'll play any canon character you want from the fandoms I list! I'm pretty confident I can capture their likeness and enjoy writing new things.
- You must be interested in darker themes.
This being said, due to site rules we must limit gore.
- LGBTQ+ friendly! Don't bother messaging me if you're not an ally.

FANDOMS
➡️➡️➡️ Pokemon Scarlet /Violet ⬅️⬅️⬅️
(Seeking Larry👀)
- Stardew Valley
(Seeking Krobus)
- League of Legends
(Seeking Jhin, Renata, Azir, Zed, Vel'Koz, or Pyke)
- Library of Ruina
(Seeking Nemo, Hokma, Oswald or
I would love to write this in general. I have so many plot ideas!)
- Lobotomy Corporation/Wonderlab
-
Let me write with or for you! I will fanservice you, or we can plot something original! My love for these has no bounds/
-God of War
(Seeking Sindri)
- Grand Theft Auto V
(Seeking Trevor)

If you rp Library of Ruina, Lobotomy Corporation, or Wonderlab with me, I'll love you. Forever.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back