• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Caffeine Freak

Two Thousand Club
Will your favourite character be consumed along with their entire realm by an eldritch abomination? I sure hope not! In this RP, your fandom character or OC bands together with other heroes to hunt down a mysterious cult that wants to summon an ancient and terrible cosmic horror. Fun for the whole family!

Before I write up a big detailed introduction and plot points, I want to gauge whether this is a thing people would be interested in, so if this concept sounds like something you'd play then let me know!

Edit: CS is up! Fandom - Ancient Horrors and Where to Find Them [Character Sheets]

And OOC! Fandom - Ancient Horrors and Where to Find Them [OOC]

And the main thread: Fandom - Ancient Horrors and Where to Find Them [OPEN]

Last edited:
Oh why thank you, but I just noticed that it's for fandom characters, and I only really use original characters! Sorry for the false alarm.

OCs are also welcome! Though I understand if you prefer OC-exclusive RPs in which case no worries!

Ooh, this seems really cool... gotta love Cthulhu as an enemy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back