• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FANDOM AND ORIGINAL STUFFS SINCE NO ONE LIKES FANDOMS BUT MEEEEE

sgtmickey

Two Thousand Club
hullo, i came to promote a FANTASY group rp and a FANTASY 1x1 rp hope you're interested

GROUP RP

Simple - The Smash Brotherhood | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

- This is a super smash brothers role-play, but you're not limited to the characters in super smash bros, you pick any character you want! From any comic strip, book, series, video game, movie, TV show, cartoon, original character pretty much anything! ( Disney characters are very much encouraged! :D )

- If you decide to make an original character don't make them too overpowered. No specific limitations as of yet but try to use common sense to know if it's They should at least still be susceptible to pain.

- Villains and heroes can work together if you like. If you play a villain they can make them nice if they want and if they want a dark version of a good guy they can do that.

- When creating a character they can either be part of the smash brotherhood or the darkness, once in a group it is still possible to switch to another. More groups may be added later so if you'd like you may create your own group with your own team but take it up with me first ^^.

- All the good guys that are recruited into the " Smash Brotherhood " and are sent out to either recruit other characters and to destroy threats in other fictional worlds that either exist already or one that one of you have created yourselves.

- Original characters can live in a world that they've created or in an already existing fictional world as a random inhabitant for instance they could be Jokers's son or Mario's long lost brother or a random Zora from legend of zelda etc. etc.

- If you wish to role-play as a character that someone else is already roleplaying as, not to worry! There's lots of planets out there as well as multiple dimensions that are bound to have different versions of different characters! So feel free to role-play as whoever you like! I mean, who wouldn't want an army of Batmen walking around solving crime am I right? OwO

Them's the rules! :D

1x1 RP

This is a setup for a Fantasy/Romance/Adventure

A flier was seen flying through the city, there was a weird program going on nowadays in a company that creates Heroes4Hire. This program sells heroes and heroines to people who want protection, companionship, or even romance. No one knows where they're getting them from but they're really obedient/submissive and extremely loyal to their master. Although they aren't really a standard since there's hardly many in stock, they're really expensive, and they're always sold out. The newest one that went on the market was a beautiful neko boy/just cute cat, she was pretty expensive since she came in a deluxe package. The fliers around town said she was 10 warriors in one since she's able to switch between his different lives since he is a cat and he has lived different lives. But for some reason he has some sort of ability to allow him to live another life. Each life has a different appearence, set of ablities, and powers. The package comes with a remote so that you can make her switch between her with the press of a button. Soon her package arrived at your character's door.

My Character

the cat's individual lives each have different powers

1. Wind

2. Aura

3. Fire

4. Explosions OwO

5. Earth

6. Grass

7. Water

8. Lightning

9. Shadows

10. Mind control

He's loyal to his partner ( your character ) because he's a cat and he has the kitty instinct of loving his mistress unconditionally ( your character )

So the reason why you'd WANT a product like this is because your character has an ancient map in his/her possession and it will lead to A GREAT amount of treasure! Only problem is that it's blank save for a line that leads to the location to where you can get it to show the places where the treasures are. You heard your ( some relative I dunno ) that there were scary monsters and strong enemies so you buy a deluxe package hero.

Or it could have the same character but he's not a product and is just a guy you meet with a treasure map and decide to follow on a quest

we can make edits to the last one if something else would suit u

Users who are viewing this thread

Back