• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandom and OC RP search! (Les Mis, Riverdale, House MD, Criminal Minds, and More!)

bookdragon6127

Dying inside
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Rules/Guidelines/That Type of stuff
  • Replies: I usually reply pretty quick and if I don't after like an hour without warning, I'm most likely asleep (apologies in advance, my sleep schedule is none existent). Asking this makes me sound horrible but if you know you're going to be off for a few days PLEASE let me know. Anxiety is a bitch and I've had about 10 partners just stop replying all together and it gets old after a while
  • Length of Reply: I usually prefer more of back and forth rather than multiple paragraphs so as long as there's enough to work off of, a few lines are fine. Ideally, they'd be around three or four lines, longer if it's a dramatic scene and shorter if it's a conversation
  • POV: Third Person past tense, please :)
  • Pairing: I'd prefer to do MxM but if it's a good plot I could be swayed to play another one
  • Ideas: Please communicate about ideas for the plot/character backstories/anything so we're both on the same page

Original Rps
I've got a few ideas for an A/B/O rp, a vampire x human rp, and a pirate x prince rp so lmk if this sounds like something you'd want to do!!

Fandoms
The characters I'd prefer to play will be bolded and the italicized ones could be either-or. These are in the order of most interest but obviously, I'd love to do any of them :)
  1. Les Mis: This one is the one I've got the most experience in, know the best, and probably like the most/ I've got dozens of aus/prompts.
    1. Ship: Enjoltaire (Enjolras/Grantaire)
  2. Criminal Minds: I'm on episode 12 of season 6 so for the love of god, no spoilers.
    1. I'd prefer to play Reid and I can do him for any MxF or MxM ship including OCs
  3. House MD: I love this show so much and I would KILL to do this
    1. I would love to be Chase for any ship
  4. Descendants (don't judge): I've only recently gotten back into this so I'm still very new to this so ships/characters are all up in the air but I do have an OC for this one too
  5. RIVERDALE!!!!!!!!!! I really wanna do Archie against a male serpent character
  6. Marvel!!! Mostly looking a Bucky to play against a male oc

I think that's it, please don't judge me too badly with all this! Leave a comment/reply/thing or a pm if you're interested :)

Last edited:
  • Replies: I usually reply pretty quick and if I don't after like an hour without warning, I'm most likely asleep (apologies in advance, my sleep schedule is none existent). Asking this makes me sound horrible but if you know you're going to be off for a few days PLEASE let me know. Anxiety is a bitch and I've had about 10 partners just stop replying all together and it gets old after a while
  • Length of Reply: I usually prefer more of back and forth rather than multiple paragraphs so as long as there's enough to work off of, a few lines are fine. Ideally, they'd be around three or four lines, longer if it's a dramatic scene and shorter if it's a conversation
  • Pairing: I'd prefer to do MxM but if it's a good plot I could be swayed to play another one
  • Ideas: Please communicate about ideas for the plot/character backstories/anything so we're both on the same page

Original Rps
I've got a few ideas for an A/B/O rp, a vampire x human rp, and a pirate x prince rp so lmk if this sounds like something you'd want to do!!

Fandoms
The characters I'd prefer to play will be bolded and the italicized ones could be either-or. These are in the order of most interest but obviously, I'd love to do any of them :)
  1. Les Mis: This one is the one I've got the most experience in, know the best, and probably like the most/ I've got dozens of aus/prompts.
  2. Criminal Minds: I'm on episode 12 of season 6 so for the love of god, no spoilers.
    1. I'd prefer to play Reid and I can do him for any MxF or MxM ship including OCs
  4. Descendants (don't judge): I've only recently gotten back into this so I'm still very new to this so ships/characters are all up in the air but I do have an OC for this one too

I think that's it, please don't judge me too badly with all this! Leave a comment/reply/thing or a pm if you're interested :)
I know this is probably a little late, but would you still be down to do a criminal minds rp?

Original Rps

Fandoms
  5. RIVERDALE!!!!!!!!!! I really wanna okay Archie against a male serpent character

I. Would love to play Jughead if you're still looking for roleplayers!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back