• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

roleplaypanpanda

The_Roleplaying_Author on AO3
Hello, RPNation!

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to consider my interest post. I'm Panda (she/her) and I would love to roleplay with you! Please continue reading to find out more about my preferences and interests. Even if by the end of this post, I haven't persuaded you to roleplay with me, I'll still appreciate you taking the time to read this. Without further ado, let's get into the discussion of my interests and what I'm looking for.

I am someone who's capable of roleplaying in both fandom and original worlds. I can play both recognizable and brand-new original characters. Though I always find myself preferring fandom settings, I don't mind genres such as fantasy, action, adventure and sci-fi.

If you're interested in doing a fandom roleplay, please consider the list of fandoms I enjoy that I've written below. The ones at the top of the list are the ones I want to roleplay the most. The ones at the bottom of the list and ones I'm familiar with, but may not be as interested in at this time.

List of Fandoms;

Animaniacs

Sonic the Hedgehog

Real People (YouTubers/Twitch Streamers)

Team Fortress 2

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Warrior Cats

PAW Patrol

My Little Pony

Pokemon

The Lion King

The Land Before Time

Marvel MCU

Supernatural

Sherlock

Minecraft

Teen Titans (DC)

LEGO Batman

Overwatch

Skyrim (Oblivion)

Adventure Time

Regular Show

Hollow Knight

Devil May Cry

9-1-1 (FOX TV Show)

Grey's Anatomy

If any of the fandoms above interest you, please message me. I will offer you my plot ideas and we can discuss any ideas you may have. Please note that any fandoms that include mature content may also include mature content within the roleplay (violence, fighting, cussing). The kid-friendly fandoms can be roleplayed without including these things unless you want to. I'm open to human AUs for any of the anthropomorphic franchises.

If you're looking for an OC roleplay, not only do I have both a male and female OC for each of the fandoms listed, but we can also write our own original universe. If you've been developing your own original universe, I would love to hear about it!

Neither Fandom or Original roleplays have to include romance. If you'd like to include it, that's fine, but it's never necessary.

You can also comment on this post to hear about my plots and my characters, in case you're still unsure about reaching out. And if you are going to reach out, please follow me first. It's easier for me to keep track of who I need to respond to first if you follow me. I will follow you back!

Before I say my farewells, here's a quick list of the rules I kindly ask for you to follow when roleplaying with me. When you reach out, I'm going to ask you to give me a password that I left at the bottom of this post. If you can't give me the password, it proves that you didn't read my entire post, thus I will not respond.

Rules for Roleplaying;

1. No One-Liners. Just No.

1. Don't Control My Character(s)

1. No Discrimination or Hate Speech OOC

1. Don't message me for the first time in character. It freaks me out.

1. Don't spam me with messages. I will get back to you when I can.

1. Don't invite other users to join our roleplay. I only do 1x1 roleplays.

1. Don't abandon the roleplay. Try to provide a reason for leaving if possible.

1. Don't speak in foreign languages without translation. I am not fluent in anything other than English.

And the password is "panda". Thank you for reading this post! I apologize, it did become a tad longer than I meant for it to be. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to comment or reach out. Creeps and people who ask for my socials will be ignored. I hope you have a great day and that we can discuss a roleplay soon! Goodnight, everybody!

Last edited:
Which mcu or dc characters do you rp as?
My personal favorite characters to roleplay as from these two franchises are as follows;

MCU: Peter Parker, Bucky Barnes, Bruce Banner, Loki and Peter Quill

DC: Robin (Dick Grayson), Beast Boy, The Joker, Batgirl and Harley Quinn

I hope this satisfies your need for a response! If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

My personal favorite characters to roleplay as from these two franchises are as follows;

MCU: Peter Parker, Bucky Barnes, Bruce Banner, Loki and Peter Quill

DC: Robin (Dick Grayson), Beast Boy, The Joker, Batgirl and Harley Quinn

I hope this satisfies your need for a response! If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Hmm alright i'll send a pm i might also ask about something else as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back