• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom -Closed-

Update: I know, I know, I just made one but I'm starting to add a small section for originals

Update: Added Junpei, how could I forget about my best boy, ace detective!

Also called Stupei, ace defective

You sound like someone I'd really like to RP with, but I'm not familiar with any of the fandoms you've mentioned. So since you said we can ask for fandoms you didn't mention, that's what I'll do. Would you be willing to RP any of the following fandoms?

-My Little Pony
-The Amazing World of Gumball
-Cookie Run
-Plants vs Zombies
-The Powerpuff Girls

If you don't know these fandoms well enough or don't want to RP them, maybe we could try an original RP? If you want we could make an original RP inspired on different fandoms.

If you know of the show Supernatural, I’d love to role play with you! :) If not, I would be really interested in seeing what we can come up with for Detroit: Become Human

You sound like someone I'd really like to RP with, but I'm not familiar with any of the fandoms you've mentioned. So since you said we can ask for fandoms you didn't mention, that's what I'll do. Would you be willing to RP any of the following fandoms?

-My Little Pony
-The Amazing World of Gumball
-Cookie Run
-Plants vs Zombies
-The Powerpuff Girls

If you don't know these fandoms well enough or don't want to RP them, maybe we could try an original RP? If you want we could make an original RP inspired on different fandoms.
I'm afraid that while I know those fandoms, I don't roleplay them. And I'm focusing right now more on fandom roleplays until I finish writing what I want exactly from an original roleplay, but thanks for asking! Good luck or your rps!

If you know of the show Supernatural, I’d love to role play with you! :) If not, I would be really interested in seeing what we can come up with for Detroit: Become Human
Sorry, haven't watched it yet! It's on my list of non-animated must watch shows but the list at this point is so long =u=

But shoot me a PM for D:BH, sure!

Update: opened up again Percy Jackson because I don't really have anything planned with the ones interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back