• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Harmonic Raindrops

I love Spencer Reid I love Spencer Reid I love Sp-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! My name's Rain (she/her), and currently I'm looking for a new 1x1 Rp! I'm a minor who has been roleplaying for about a year, and I mostly do Fantasy/Fandom Rps.
Typically I write about a paragraph or two per response, but often shorten my writing when writing out character interactions. If you could try to match that, that would be great, but don't worry about writing shorter or longer reponses.. as long as they're not too long lol. Or too short! Please no one liners!

Anyways, that's a bit about me, but here's some info about the rp!
As you can tell by the title^ I want to do an Rp set in the (AWESOME) universe of Zootopia. I'd like to use our own OCs, since I don't think Judy and Nick are gonna be seen much. (Go ahead and ask about my OC if you want :)). I don't have to many ideas for the actual plot of the RP, but it will probably take place somewhere near the heart of Zootopia, and might have a slight romance aspect, since my character Viven is still trying to figure out her sexuality :)

In terms of who I'd like to RP with, I only have a few requirements:
- As I said before, don't respond with single sentences, unless, of course, rping short character conversations or interactions.
- Try to respond fairly often. I'm very active as I don't have a lot going on atm, so will probably respond a lot. It's fine if you're busy, but I'd like someone who can respond to the Rp at least once or twice a week.
- Please don't ghost me! If you need to take a few weeks off from rp, thats fine, but don't leave without warning. And if you're not interested in the rp anymore, just tell me. I won't mind ;)
- Homophobes or Transphobes, get the hell out of here. Same for the rest of you LGBTQIA+ phobic biches.

Anywho, if anyone's interested, please Dm me or comment!! I'd love to Rp and brainstorm! :p Feel free to ask me anything too btw

Last edited:
I'm interested in this, just rewatched zootopia today and forget how good of a movie it was so my interest has been renewed.

I'm interested in this, just rewatched zootopia today and forget how good of a movie it was so my interest has been renewed.
Cool!! Would you be interested in doing some plotting sometime? Dm if you want! <3
disney animation group photo GIF by Disney

Users who are viewing this thread

Back