• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Fancy Profiles

SilentNightmare

For the last hour or so, I have been admiring many different people's profiles. I have no idea how to start with this. I would appreciate any advice. I have things to write in my profile of course, but it looks like people are uploading things from other sources or...I don't know..they just look fancy! I feel as if I am so not computer savvy enough for this website. X.x I was looking through this thread for a similar topic, but perhaps I wasn't searching for the correct thing. My apologies if there is already a similar post.

I feel like this inquiry might belong in the BBCode forum rather than the RP Discussion forum ^^" Are you referring to player profiles or character profiles? Just want to make sure I understand what you're referring to.

Ahhh.... I can't even put the post in the correct spot...I need so much help lol. Thank you, I'll move it. I am actually referring to both. I have been on other sites before, but I am finding it hard to know what goes where on this one and yeah... maybe if I play around with it more I will get the hang of it.

Well for both of those the answer is kind of the same anyway: BBCode. If you head over to the BBCode Center, you can start getting familiar with it, learning tips and tricks from the BBCode Guide and the BBCode+ Guide, and there's a bunch of resources, freebie, and request threads to give tutorials and inspiration and the like~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back