• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π”½π•’π•Ÿπ•”π•ͺ 𝕒 𝕋𝕠𝕒𝕀π•₯? // looking for 1x1 partners

blitzfritz

he's so babygirl i want him to know the horrors
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
// Hey y'all! I recently went through some old plots of mine from another forum that I used to frequent and while my writing could've been...better, to say the least, I found a few plots that I could tweak up a bit for recent use. I'm a literate rper with at least 7 years of experience in writing, and I'm open to any sexuality as well. If you give me a good hook of a plot, i'll most likely take it and expand on it to the best of my ability, line and sinker.
I prefer rps over threads with the occasional rp over conversations-we can talk more about what kind of hook/direction the rp would go. As for the broad list of topics I favor,
> Magic/Supernatural RPs
> Pokemon Gijinka RPs
those two alone can open up a pandora's box list of possibilities, so i'm willing to talk over what I prefer in each. just send a message my way, and we can roll from there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back