Warrior Cats Fanclans?

Kiri1109

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, i'm curious if any one who lurked around in the fanclans that other users made has moved over from FeralFront? I mainly lurked in the fanclans and didn't really do much in the official game. I had quite a few clans (one of which i recently transferred here). Those clans were... Direclan, Streamclan, Leafclan, Lucid Shadows/Lucidclan, Echoclan, and some other clans that were essentially Nomads. Probably some others too i'm just... forgetting. I do know that being in multiples just killed my muse. So if i joined clans i usually ended up leaving and feeling bad as a result so i eventually just stopped joining other clans if i was already in my limit.

What about the rest of you? Were you apart of any of those clans? Maybe you had your own clans? Were there really any clans you loved and miss currently? Or characters/plots/ships?

Echoclan sounds super familiar! I was a lot younger but I believe I was apart of it was my oldest oc, Songkit/paw/heart? I believe she may have left as an apprentice to go live as a nomad

Anonymous Anonymous Hmm Sounds a little familiar! All i know is that there were a lot of Echoclans made by numerous people. Mine had a religion that coincided with my one other clan, The Lucid Shadows. Mine, at the time, was made under the name of Little Dove.

That sounds familiar too! I do know that I was actually quite a bother to rp with. Songkit and I alike were both very over the top in everything and it made for a rather dramatic and self centered character that played the "poor me" card way too many times.

i use to do that when i first started roleplaying. I think as you get more experienced you eventually just "Wait- ughh. You're being annyoing" To your characters and play them differently so they don't seem annoying or selfish/self centered/egocentric and so-on.

I was in a couple clans (Lost clan) and another clan run by nightrose but due to issues of making people uncomfortable, I ended up dropping out of both clans.

Lucid Shadows is familiar; someone tried making it on lioden but it died XD

I believe I was part of Lostclan

I know I was a part of Stormclan
Tawnyclan
Nettleclan
Glacierclan
Smokeclan
Vertex Abyss of the Covert - 3 clan rp
Eagleclan
Galaxyclan (I think this was one of my own clans I made lol)
Flintclan
Twilightclan
Foxclan

and many more lol - I was addicted in short

If anyones interested I remade Lostclan on discord if youd like the link pm me!

I'm also going to be making a clan on discord soon. Going to.. try and revive Lucid Shadows *and* Echoclan.

If you'd like the link to the discord feel free to PM me

Last edited:
Kiri1109 Kiri1109 LUCID SHADOWS YES!!!! I'll join! I remember that thread and how someone ripped it off on Lioden xD

heh. hi Zym. But i've actually stepped outa the warrior cats circle for a bit now. I lost muse for the discord roleplay, if nothing else, i would remake it on here as a thread based rp only.

Oh well 😂 if you ever want to rp I'm always open not just for warriors

heh. hi Zym. But i've actually stepped outa the warrior cats circle for a bit now. I lost muse for the discord roleplay, if nothing else, i would remake it on here as a thread based rp only.
I'd definitely join the thread based. I can never get into discord rp, it's too real time haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back