• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Fan Art I Drew (Please Do Not Post Your Art Here)

74286B38-5A64-4432-AF08-7995190076AA.jpeg
I have been CRAVING a Sonic Fandom RP. Please let me know if you’d be interested so that I could use these dorks.
(I’ll probably resubmit this with Dork #3, because I really didn’t feel motivated to draw him before work)

Johnny Manzana had been experimented on; his brain was taken apart and then added onto with two other individuals’ brains. Since Johnny’s body and brain was the one mostly intact, he has major control, though sometimes Jake and Jack (not pictured here yet) also occupy his mind space and occasionally take over his body.

Johnny is sweet, a little cheeky, and timid— and he has a secret love for adrenaline rushes that may or may not involve putting himself in possible pain or danger. He lovephotography and hopes to be a reporter one day.

Jake is a selfish, scheming and a sarcastic dirtbag that has an eye for pretty things— namely women. He’s gotten slapped so many times...
he’s also the strongest of the three with the most fighting experience, as he was part of a gang in his past life.

(I’ll add in Jack later, when I have time after work)

8F774434-B559-4C9A-92D0-6938F656B711.jpeg
I drew the third boyo!

Recap:
I have been CRAVING a Sonic Fandom RP. Please let me know if you’d be interested so that I could use these dorks.
(I’ll probably resubmit this with Dork #3, because I really didn’t feel motivated to draw him before work)

Johnny Manzana had been experimented on; his brain was taken apart and then added onto with two other individuals’ brains. Since Johnny’s body and brain was the one mostly intact, he has major control, though sometimes Jake and Jack also occupy his mind space and occasionally take over his body.

Johnny is sweet, a little cheeky, and timid— and he has a secret love for adrenaline rushes that may or may not involve putting himself in possible pain or danger. He lovephotography and hopes to be a reporter one day.

Jake is a selfish, scheming and a sarcastic dirtbag that has an eye for pretty things— namely women. He’s gotten slapped so many times... he’s also the strongest of the three with the most fighting experience, as he was part of a gang in his past life.

Jack is responsible, stern, cautious and wants desperately to stay out of trouble. Of the three he is the wisest member, but is still a bit of a nagger so he is often ignored. He does not try to push to control Johnny’s body unless it is absolutely necessary. He can not only fix various mechanics, but he can also build and invent things from scratch. Finding useless hunks of metal and turning them into different things is his hobby; he turns into a little kid when he goes into a scrap yard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back