• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Famous? Maybe...?

AkiraRyuu

My characters are my children.
*Romance ahead!(possibly!) MxF only! Thanks ^-^*

Hey lovelies! ♡

Me and my mom watched a really bad movie today and it gave me inspiration.

So, theres two plots i have in mind, and one i have done before, and the other one is new. They both deal with kind of the same idea so I put them together in this thread.

Plot 1: Circus freak..?

Leila (mostly goes by Lei) is an acrobat/tiger trainer for her fathers circus. She does trapeze, silk ribbon dancing, and does her own bit with the tigers, with obviously a few others for safety. And, shes on all the posters. Everyone who frequents the area knows who she is. Shes a very pretty, and sweet girl, who is very close to one of the tigers that she named Rijo.
It all seems very cute and harmless when performed, and the circus claims to be against animal cruelty, so they only use animals that dont need any extra push.
However, as the main attraction, Lei is pushed a lot by her father to perform well. And, this new ringmaster that hes hired is a pretty vile man.
Under the pretty face is a darker story.

The premise for this plot is that your oc will end up attending the circus for whatever reason you decide. OC will win a chance to either meet and hang out with Lei backstage, and learn about how the circus runs, or they get a voucher for free attendance to the next few performances that year. (I kind of feel like a reporter would be a great kind of oc for this plot but of course it doesnt have to be that way!)

Plot 2: Pretty famous.

I can play either a female or a male for this one! (Still mxf tho)
Basically, OCa(mine) is a famous singer/performer/movie star (you can pick) and your OCb is a fan who has a platinum ticket that gives VIP access to backstage, as well as a hang out.
Anyway, through some paparazzi catching some photos of what they call "a scandal with a fan", OCb's house is swarmed with about as much attention as OCa is getting. Cameras, news networks, weird paparazzi, all that. Come to find out that OCa, has announced that they're dating OCb, and OCb has no idea! OCa from then on will start spending time with OCb for 'clout'. Will it maybe turn into something else?

If youre interested, leave a comment here or pm me! Id love to hear your ideas for similar plot lines if you have any too! :)

Heyoo! I'm interested in your 2nd idea. I'd be happy to try it out with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back