• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ╰┈➤ fami's roleplay request <3

m6rgolis_

𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 <𝟑
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
. . . . . ╰──╮*Looking for Roleplay Partners!*

Hello, friends! <3

I'm looking to write some nice romance, or something slice-of-life with a partner. (OCs only, please). I'm heavy into writing in a semi-literate, or novella style with someone. (About 1000 words, and more!)

Please be prepared to alternate writing scenes and action with me in order to advance the story. I'm always willing to converse and discuss OOC story concepts. In reality, without doing so, it's incredibly difficult to develop a coherent storyline and story arcs without discussing.

I'm a grammatical loser who enjoys posting frequently, and I'm searching for another of the same. I'm a cis woman. I've had the best encounters thus far portraying female characters since it's eaiser for me. ^^ I hope you'll be okay with this.

I only like playing the feminine character in FxM pairings. As long as I'm portraying a female, I'm happy with any pairing, really.

I only collaborate on writing with adults (18 and older). I really like using actual face claims rather than ones that are drawn. I don't like using those, but as long as you can write well, I really don't care what you use! <3 But, all characters must be 18+, and older.

I like to write about relationships, slice-of-life, and supernatural subjects. I enjoy it when theres enemies to lovers, it adds flavour and improves everything.

Also, If you'd like to discuss fandoms just let me know. If you've read this far, send me the passcode Kano, Mira and a breif introduction of yourself! <3

I also have fandoms, but there are tons. If you want to know my fandoms, just message me the word 'Blossom!' ^^

hello! how are you? i’d love to create a rp with you! (preferably non-fandom based)
:O

hello! how are you? i’d love to create a rp with you! (preferably non-fandom based)
:O
I'm doing great! Just a little tired. I'm glad you reached out to me. I'd love to roleplay w you also! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back