• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Family

"Official look?... I.. don't understand.." She felt bad for not following what he said. She shifted on the couch and settled into the corner where the back of the couch met the arm.

"Ya, like it belongs to a government or government organization" he explained then said "We can change the chanel if you want, what do you like?" Befoer sitting down and grabbing the remote. He wated for her answer not wanting to pressure her.

"I don't know.." She looked down again, hugging her knees to herself. "I've.. never really watched tv before.."

"Oh...ok, well, is there anything particular you like watching or want to learn about? There are cooking showes, cooking competitions, nature chanals, sports, physical competitions, mental competitions, history chanals...or just cartoons those are fun" he said.

“M-maybe the nature ones.. or cartoons. Either is fine!” She stuttered some and lowered her head again. “If there was something you wanted to watch first then don’t mind me..”

"Na, you have a favorite anamal?" Lawrance asked looking through the nature channels. There was one on lions, one on wails, and one about oysters.

Lawrance nodded then smild before putting on that documentary, then he go up and came back about 10 minutes later and handed her a Whale plush with the tag still attached. "For you" he said then sat back down and began reading again.

In that ten minute frame she hadn't even noticed he'd left! Where had he gone to get that! "F-f-f-for me??" She was almost speechless as she sat up. "I-No!.. why?" Her hands clenched the toy which felt soft and squishy. It was so cute!

"Whales are your favorite anamal right?" He said then "It's all yours, I have a closet full of toys for her kids because she fosters" he explained. He is reading a Chinese Cinderella.

"Oh! You didn't need to get me this... if its for the other kids.. Thank you.." She stuttered again and sat back into the couch. she held the stuffed doll to her and relaxed again.

"It's yours" he said again then read for a long time. Finally after about three houers he said "its about 12:40 do you have any requests for lunch?" He had work tonight.

The kid was entranced with the documentary and got to see all kinds of whales. She didn't move from her spot until he spoke up. "I-it's lunch already?" Time had flown by so fast! "Anything is fine.. "

"No request?" He said standing up than he said "so you know, I have to leave at 2 to get to work, your on your own for dinner, there is frozen pizza in the freezer, or you can order some and I'll leave cash, or I can make you somthing in advance" he offers steching.

"I.. I'm sorry, I don't know what I want... I don't know how to cook either.." She lowered her head as a wave of embarrassment washed over her face.

"Most people don't, I'd give you money to walk to the diner but I have a feeling you don't want to be in public. I'll leave mony for a pizza and you can tell them you want it contact less then give the money through the mail slot ok? As for lunch how about Tuna melts and chips, that ok?"

"S-sure." She didn't dare be rude and suggest something else. This man had let her stay here and so far wasn't a danger.. "I'll eat anything you give me."

Lawrance chucked and said "If you wana spare my feelings be honest with me, don't do or say things just because you think they'll make me happy or there want a want to hear, and please don't go forcing yourself to eat food you don't want or like, I worked hard to get to a place where I don't have to."

“No, no! I mean it.. I don’t have a preference.. I promise!” She clutched the whale to her. “I.. can’t say I’ve had a lot of things.”

"Well of you try something and don't like it you don't have to eat it" he said then whent and made the food better calling "soups on" setting the sandwiches on the table and opening a bag of chips

“Thank you.” She and sat down at the table and smiled some. Her expression still looked very tired like yesterday but she had more color to her skin. Her nose was bruised pretty badly too which added a red and purple splotch in the center of her face.

"Shoot, I forgot, hows your nose? Need any pain meds? I should have given you ice to put on it" he said scratching his neck "I'm sorry...uh, sorry What can I call you?"

"Call me?... Um-" She looked around, becoming more flustered the longer she didn't give him an answer. "...." She thought a moment and rubbed her neck. "Z-zero.. Seven..One.."

"Th-that's my name..." She said very quietly. If the TV had been any louder, he wouldn't have been able to hear her. "Z-z-zero.." She stuttered and was unable to finish what she was about to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back