• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Family

Keaira

Looking for a RP partner who might be interested in parenting an unruly child. Email or Skype only. I would be a female child. We can discuss ages, plots, and ideas along with punishment limits and ideas for the child. Pm me for details or ideas.

If you don't mind doing it here, I'd love to write with you! (:

New plot: I would be a Preacher's daughter. This can include some harsh punishments and strict rules. Also maybe a police officer's child. PM me with ideas.

More pairing ideas, my preference in bold:

Abusive boyfriend/girlfriend
50's housewife/
strict husband
Some sort of wonderful romantic pairing too.

New pairing ideas:

President/daughter
Military commander/daughter
College professor/daughter
Guard/prisoner
Police officer/juvenile teen

Looking for a RP partner who might be interested in parenting an unruly child. Email or Skype only. I would be a female child. We can discuss ages, plots, and ideas along with punishment limits and ideas for the child. Pm me for details or ideas.
I'm interested to know more about the character you're playing and the character you want me to play

Users who are viewing this thread

Back