• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Family Ties

He smiled and shook his head, pulling her in close "Come on then, let's get Obi fed then we can go eat." He told her, kissing her head and got her to get up, "Did you like this new nanny?" He asked her once they had left to go down the elevator.

Carmen nodded and pulled her in closer, soothing her gently "Oh baby no, it's okay... it's okay I got you." She murmured softly. "No one is gonna get me like that okay? I promise." She murmured to her, "Did you have a good time last night with Amma?" She asked her quietly, trying to keep her eyes open

Lilith shrugged some "She not lazy like other ones. She try to do stuff." She explained before squeezing his hand a bit "Why can't I has a mommy?" She asked as she stared up at him "If I had Mommy then I no need a nanny."

Lulu sniffled some and gave a small nod "Uh huh, we make cookies.." she said quietly before yawning some "I sleepy mommy.."

He sighed a little and picked her up, letting her press the button "We've talked about this before sweetheart. Your mom was poorly and she just didn't get better. She went to heaven remember what we talked about?" He asked her gently, taking her out to the car once they got down into the parking lot "What do you want on your pizza?" He askd her smiling some, trying to get her mind off of the other stuff.

Carmen smiled some "I think it's cookies for breakfast then huh?" She murmured, kissing her head "You are are you? You sleep there then and I'm gonna take a quick shower okay? Mommy is all stinky from work." She murmured, tucking her in and kissing her head, heading into the bathroom and sighed quietly. She missed her partner more than anything still and it only made it worse every time she remembered that Tallulah had seen the whole thing. She finished getting ready, seeing Lulu still asleep so she joined Amma on her own for breakfast, freezing up when she saw Ubbe sat at their kitchen table, Amma looking at her guilty.

Lilith pouted softly pressing the button going down "Could I get a new mommy maybe?" She asked before squishing his cheeks when he asked about what she wanted on her pizza giving an adorable stern look "Daddy, cheesy pizza with pineapple we no joke about it." She said to him

Ubbe looked up at Carmen as she came down "Good morning....I need to speak with Amma on some things. I'll leave you both now." He murmured before getting up to leave "Please tell my brother to call when he can." He said before heading out

Amma looked at Carmen sheepishly rubbing the back of her neck "Morning....listen he really did need to talk to me." She said seriously

Carmen frowned shaking her head, following him out, "Ubbe! You wanna know why I left?! I got out because this lifestyle you all lead was going to get me killed like it had my mother... Turns out there's not enough distance on this planet to escape it though. Leaving didn't help. But you need to stay away from this house." She snapped at him, "My daughter lives here and I will not have her put in the same danger just by association. So don't you dare start coming over here now you know where I am. You wanna speak to Amma? Tell her to meet you!" She snapped at him, storming back in seeing Lulu awake now and at the table "Don't let him come in again. He knows exactly what he's doing." She told her seriously.

Bill sighed a little and didn't answer her question, smiling as he buckled her in and she got serious about food "Oh you are definitely my little girl." He chuckled, kissing the top of her head then got in to leave as well, getting their dinner and finally got home again, putting her straight to bed, with the dog snuggled up by her feet, just watching her for a few minutes and sighign a little before heading to bed himself.

Lulu frowned seeing how upset her mom was getting down from her seat and running over "Mommy no mad! Happy remember? Sing the happy song." She said remembering how she would always sing her a song to try and cheer her up.

Amma frowned a bit more and gave a small nod "I can't promise it Carmen....Hvitserk does like having him over. I promise though, I'll make it known." She explained before making breakfast for them all.

Max got to the penthouse the next morning with a few supplies and things for Lilith. She knocked and gave Bill a small smile as he opened the door "Good morning Mr. Skarsgard. I want to apologize for my behavior yesterday. I came off on the wrong foot with how I approached things. I just want to make sure that your daughter is given the best care possible." She explained

-6 weeks-
Carmen had been at work for an hour when he arrived. The same way he had been every Friday and Saturday since he'd first worked out she was back. To say it was stressing her out would be an understatement but she waited anyway until the end of her time on the floor when she walked back towards the main office and stepped inside "Ubbe this needs to stop." She told him as firmly as she could whilst she was stood there half naked.

Bill walked inside after the longest day he'd had at work in months but he was exhausted and all he wanted was to go straight to bed, sighing some when he heard Lilith calling his name and rushing towards him, "You should be in bed missy. It's way past lights out for you." He scolded her gently, frowning more and watching Max approaching. He'd made advances on her the night before and she'd turned him down. That and practically told him off for even trying it, so now they were stuck in a weird place.

Ubbe frowned as he looked her up and down. He was supposed to be doing work, yet everytime he came in he got distracted by her. He missed her dearly and all he wanted by now was to have her back in his arms "I'm working Carmen. Ive been put in charge of this club, I'm not sure what it is I'm needing to stop here."

Max came out from around the corner and frowned a bit "She didn't want to go to sleep without saying goodnight." She explained as she watched the little girl hug her Dad's legs tightly. Things had been going so well for Max. Lilith was warming up to her and she was getting along better with Bill. She thought they were doing very well until he had tried to come onto her. She had been offended to think he would see so lowly of her and to think she would be in for that.

She glared at him a little. “The staring. The constant ending up in the same space as me. I’m sure your fiancée is loving the fact you’re trying to spend time with an old girlfriend. I am trying to keep my daughter safe and you are making it increasingly difficult with how much you keep bumping into me!” She snapped wt him. “I will not lose her!”

Bill sighed and just nodded. “Lilith you gotta go to bed okay? Come on.” He muttered taking her up to her room and getting her tucked in before heading back downstairs and seeing max stood there awkwardly

Ubbe frowned more as he listened to her "You're not going to loose her Carmen. I'm sorry that I'm still in love with you. I'm sorry that I want to make sure you're safe. I'll leave you alone alright? I will be here though, for actual work purposes." He muttered before sitting down

Max frowned softly as he came back while she was grabbing her things "I'll um...see you in the morning. Lilith has school tomorrow correct?"

Carmen glared at him and shook her head. “No I won’t. Cause if you don’t back off you will never see me again and that’s a promise. I don’t want you near the house. I know you’re still working alongside him and if he catches even a hint that I am here with Lulu then he will rain hell to get me home. It’s already cost me a partner. I’m not letting him bear my daughter.” She snapped at him. She had ignored his statement about still loving her, not caring enough right now to react.

Bill nodded and frowned. “Why are you so angry about it?” He questioned her. He was a little taken aback at her refusal. He wasn’t used to that. But her being angry and thinking he was being rude was downright insulting to him.

Ubbe frowned more as he listened to her "What? Who the hell are you talking about Carmen?" He asked having no idea what Herald had done. Ivar and Bjorn were the ones to deal with him more than him. He frowned more as he thought about it longer "Are you talking about Herald? What the hell happened?!"

Max frowned but couldn't help but laugh some "Really? Bill this is a professional relationship. We get along well, I thought we got along greatly. But its absolutely unprofessional and insulting that you think trying to physically make moves on me is alright. I'm sorry if I for some reason put off the wrong impression but I am not some easy whore."

Carmen shook her head, clenching her jaw and barely looking up. “I thought distance would be enough. I thought I would be alright. But he sent people to kill my partner. They broke into my house and they murdered Jack while my daughter watched.” She spat at him.

“Oh get over yourself. You think I would ever pay for sex? You think i would ever ask you to do this while you’re on the clock? No. Jesus Christ max is it such a bad thing to like someone? You’ve done a damn good job of insulting me since the day you got here.” He complained getting g Ho to get himself some water.

Ubbe frowned more clenching his jaw a bit before nodding "You have my word he won't find out your whereabouts or your daughter's." He muttered before going through some papers "You're next up, go on." He muttered

Max laughed again and shook her head "Never said you were going to pay me Bill. And no its not a bad thing, however it is bad to push someone against a counter and try to kiss them without their permission." She spat before taking a deep breath "Do you ever stop and think also how this would make Lilith feel? Her nanny and father seeing one another? You ever stop to think about how having a revolving amount of nannies go through her life could be effecting her?" She said before going towards the door.

“And do your fucking job properly cause I’ve just done my set. I’m going home.l she snapped, storming out of there and bumping into some blonde woman on her way.

Margrethe frowned when one of the dancers shoved past her and she walked into the office. “We’ll she was rude. I’ve just got back from Oslo…. The car is outside if you want to join me now to go home.” She murmured, rubbing his back.

Bill shook his head. “Did I or did I not back off when you told me to? And I don’t have to make every fucking decision based on my daughter! Just go home. I don’t need a goddamn lecture from you.” He snapped at her.

Ubbe frowned more when Margethe came in and shook his head a bit "I've got some things to take care of." he muttered running a hand through his messy braids. He looked over at her giving a small smile and kissing her cheek "How was your time in Oslo?"

Max rolled her eyes a bit at him "Just because you backed off doesn't mean I can't be upset that it happened. You should also take Lilith into consideration with anything you do...thats what a fucking parent does." she spat before leaving the house and making her way home

She shrugged a little. “It was okay. I missed you. Don’t be too late okay? I’m worried about how much rest you get.” She told him gently and kissed his cheek then left him to it and went home.

Bill sighed heavily and went to open a beer before headin up to bed, flipping into his mattress and watching tv until he fell asleep, the half drunk beer on his nightstand and the lamp still on

Ubbe frowned some and shook his head "I'm fine." He muttered before taking a deep breath "I'm sorry...that was rude, I am just under a lot of stress right now." He said quietly before standing up "Come on, I'll go home with you."

Max arrived on time the next morning frowning when she heard yelling behind the door. She knocked loudly and jumped a little when Bill swung the door open looking at her with panicked eyes "What happened?" She asked worriedly before rushing inside trying to find Lilith

She frowned some but nodded “Who was the girl coming out of here when I arrived? She was very rude, shoved past me.” She mumbled, taking his hand and walking out to the car with him.

"She drank my fucking beer. I had one late last night and there was half a bottle left. It was high on the counter and she got to it." He told her quickly, grabbing his keys then went to grab lilith until max pulled on his arm "What? I don't have time for this right now."

Max frowned as she listened to him and gave a little sigh of relief.she grabbed his arm before making him look at her "Bill take deep breaths, she will be okay. It's not the end of the world, how much did she have?" She asked giving a small nod when he said she hadn't had the entire thing "Alright thats even better then, we'll keep an eye on her but she will be okay. You'll need to tell her not to ever drink it again until she is old enough but she won't die or need the hospital." She explained calmly to him frowning as he kept freaking out before she grabbed his face "Bill! Look at me darling, she will be okay." She said seriously.

Ubbe frowned when he heard her mention Carmen again "Just a dancer, had some questions about her schedule. I'm sure she didn't mean it personally, she's having some stuff at home going on." He murmured before walking out with her

She nodded and frowned “She looked familiar.” She mused heading home with him and frowned some once they were in bed, taking his hand. “Are you okay love? You’ve been very distant since you started doing the clubs.” She mumbled.

Bill frowned shaking his head and pulling back. “I’m staying home today anyway. I’m not going to the office just in case.” He frowned and went to take Lilith up to bed to get her to have a quick nap and settle with him.

Ubbe got undressed and layed in bed with her taking a deep breath. He shook his head some pulling her close "Its just a lot. Things are a mess there." He muttered running a hand over his face "Can you redo my braids in the morning? Theyre awful right now."

Max sighed heavily but gave him a small nod "Alright." She murmured before he left. She started to clean up the house for him getting laundry done and Lilith's toys organized. It was about an hour and a half later that she heard small footsteps running into the room.

She nodded and frowned a little, cupping his cheek. “I love you. When you’re ready to talk… I’m here.” She told him, not thinking for a moment that it would become as large a problem in their relationship as it was going to.

Bill sighed heavily and got up once he felt Lilith moving, watching her run downstairs. He’d been thinking a lot about getting rid of max as her nanny. He absolutely wasn’t happy about how rude she’d been to him in his own home but he didn’t want Lilith to have to get used to a new one again either.

Max smiled happily hugging Lilith tight as she came in "Oh hello there sweetheart, how are you feeling?" She asked softly pushing some hair from her face "Your hair is a mess little lady." She murmured looking over at Bill when he came down.

Ubbe nodded softly before he started to fall asleep with her in his arms. He woke up early that next morning groaning softly as thr sun's rays hit his face

Carmen was at work the following evening, in the worst mood possible after a rough day of Tallulah being scared of everything, just glad she’d allowed Carmen to leave for work and been happy enough to stay with Amma. She walked into the girls dressing rooms and frowned seeing Ubbe leaned up against her station “What now?” She asked him quietly.

She frowned and shook her head. “No brushing.” She told her grumbling. “I don’t feel good. My tummy hurt.” She told her, watching how her dad wandered into the kitchen to make himself a coffee, going after him as well “why is daddy home today?” She asked max

Users who are viewing this thread

Back