• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Elena Velazco​

1617463540297.png Thomas’ small display of Spanish was enough to put a delighted smile on Elena’s face and she giggled at him almost bashfully. “Usted es muy bueno!” she complimented, and noticing the light blush on his cheeks brought some extra colour to her own. As shaken as she was to be in the presence of her father, their speaking Spanish did make her feel a little more comfortable, and she became confident that she could now push through her anxiety. She looked to Adam once again and smiled. He was handsome, kind and funny and best of all, he spoke perfect Spanish. The image her mother had painted of him in Elena’s mind was nothing like the man he seemed to be. It gave her a little confidence boost that she hadn’t made a mistake abandoning her mother and coming over to Ireland after all. It almost seemed too good to be true, but he had said that he went to Cuba on business, so it made sense that he could have met her mother. Maybe he hadn’t left her on purpose like she had told her - if he went in and out of Cuba on business often enough, maybe he had never even known that she was pregnant. There was so much to learn about him and about his relationship with her mother. She couldn’t trust a single word of what she had been told in the past.

When Adam reassured her that there were plenty more glasses to replace the one she had dropped, it reminded her that he still had no idea of who she was to him. To him, her nervous reaction to working out who he was must have looked like it came from dropping the glass itself. It would have made her laugh, but she knew she couldn’t correct him, so she had to let him believe that was the reason. She was so overwhelmed to have met him that her heart sank when he stood up from the bar and went back to his table, and only hoped that she would get to speak to him again before he left.

Once Adam had left Elena remembered that she had been halfway through a drinks order, and was happy to notice that the women whose drinks she was supposed to be making were at the same table as her father. Elena sent Thomas another bashful smile and laughed at herself, slightly embarrassed. “Plenty more glasses,” she repeated Adam’s words as she picked up a fresh glass to start making the old fashioned from scratch again. “Tomás - Thomas - you want a drink, too?” she asked. She couldn’t help but notice how good-looking the young man was. Normally talking to such a handsome face would make her nervous but after talking to her father, Thomas seemed far less intimidating. Then, suddenly, she realised she might have missed something huge. “The Sullivans are a big family...are you the son of Adam?” she asked as she poured the whiskey over the ice. “They are very kind to give me the job. I come from Cuba without family, but at my job I can talk with people. Everyone here are kind to me. Like you.” She smiled at him again as she picked up the tray of drinks for the two women at the table. “You sit here and I come back to make a drink for you?”

“Okay,” she announced, more timidly than before now that Adam was seated at the table. “I have drinks for you…” One by one, she set the whiskeys down in front of Blake, and then the old fashioned in front of Aliana. “Adam, I make a drink for you too and take it here, okay?” Elena brought the tray up against her chest, still feeling shy and overwhelmed around the man. Without hesitation, she hurried back to the bar and let out a breath of relief. “Hello, Thomas,” she greeted him again, pleased that he was still here. “What can I get for you?”

Interactions
Bellz Bellz Thomas, Blake
Misty Gray Misty Gray Adam
Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess Aliana

Paulie's Pizzeria
~ Downtown Dublin, Dublin ~

Matthew Moore

1616896525895-png.867514
Matthew wasn't oblivious to the fact he was a boring choice to be helping the girls study, especially compared to their first choice of 'studying' over at their friend's house. Regardless, they had plenty of time to hang out with their friends at the weekend, so he wasn't about to back down on ensuring they didn't waste the opportunity to do well in class. "English? I can help with that. I have an idea of the types of questions you'll be asked and the content they'll expect in your answers," he assured Jeanie and Jane.

When Roxie took Matthew's gaze as the likelihood that she had food on her face, he couldn't help but let out an amused chuckle. "You're adorable," he commented. "I can assure you there isn't any sauce on your beautiful face," he lovingly told her. Aware of the public place and the kids nearby, he knew better than to follow up the moment with a kiss. He was sure it wouldn't go down well with the kids as they would likely be embarrassed by such a sight.

The conversation soon moved on to the subject of his visit to the church. "It went well. It sounds like there's plenty of things Liam can do at the church. Patience was already talking about him helping her with planting some flowers. I think it'll be more positive for him than detention." He grinned when Roxie mentioned how she used to get into detention often. "Are you going to be a bad influence on me, Roxie?" he playfully asked her. He stifled his laughter when she went on to refer to Silas as Father Creepy, instead quickly shaking his head. "I don't think you'd find him creepy if you spoke to him more. He's a good friend and I think he is looking forward to our big day. He was asking if you had anything you wanted to add to the ceremony and I said we'd both drop in to see him later this week. To confirm our vows and that kind of thing..." he trailed off. "I hope you don't mind? I just wanted to make sure you and I have equal input on everything."

When Roxie went on to speak about her concerns that her new position might ruin how their relationship was working, Matthew's smile dropped as he turned back to her. "Obviously it's going to cause some changes and concerns, but we just have to tackle them head on. We're both capable of compromising and as long as we can both stay honest with each other, we should be able to manage it all. I love you, Roxie, and I want to make sure this works. But if I don't like something, I hope you can accept that I will tell you straight," he looked her in the eyes for assurance. He then smiled a little as she mentioned keeping everyone safe. "That's funny, because my priority is also keeping you and the kids safe. You might be involved in a tough business and have power at your disposal, but you don't have to protect me. I should be the one protecting you," he reassured her.

The moment was cut short when the waitress came to the table to ask if they wanted to order dessert. "No, could we just get the bill please?" Matthew asked. Once she nodded her head, Matthew took his wallet out of his pocket to make it clear he was paying for the family meal. "You girls have a test to study for," he said to the twins, explaining why they weren't ordering dessert that evening. "But that doesn't mean we can't compromise. We can stop off at the supermarket on the way home and buy some ice-cream or something," he suggested. "Might as well have some treats to make studying more bearable."

Bellz Bellz (Roxie, Jeanie, JJ)
Pyroclast Pyroclast (Jane)
Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Reina)

Tribeca Base
~ Manhattan, New York ~

Damian Nicolosi

tumblr_nurhs9Eo5n1r29vpxo1_500.jpgThe Biancardi development alone had made things for Damian much more interesting, having been keen for some time to see an end to the truce the Morettis had with the Sullivans. Then when Tatiana arranged for them to spend some time working on the Taylor Brothers, he was excited by the prospect of more fun to witness unfold. Damian had stood by as Tatiana instructed the two men on why they had been told to come to the Tribeca Base. Figuring the brothers weren't keen on him since their last encounter a few days ago, he decided it best to let Tatiana take control of the situation. He could only admire the way she told them the Morettis had the power they did by being tough. She was right, and any weakness shown by Gabriel's employees could lead people to look to the head of the family with less respect. Fear helped them rule and that fear needed to be maintained. "I have every faith you boys will pass the initiation," Damian said, albeit through a condescending tone.

When Tatiana went on to speak of the two victims they had in the basement and the reason for their capture, Damian maintained a serious expression. One thing worse than having cowards on side was having traitors working for them. Stealing from the same family who paid their wages was a clear indicator of worthless scum. "I for one am looking forward to seeing your work," Damian encouraged the brothers after Tatiana had explained their job to them and the tools they had at their disposal. Once the door was opened to reveal the two men in the basement, Damian gave them a wave and a smile but remained in the doorway, letting the Taylor Brothers step into the room.

Dylan muffled out pained groans and cries of pain as J.T. beat him with the brass knuckles. Eventually, the cloth was dragged out of his mouth and his attacker demanded answers. His eyes then fixed on the pistol as he was asked where the missing guns were. "I don't know!" he man spat out, a mixture of blood and drool flying out of his mouth as he spoke. His eyes darted to his brother as Q threatened the man. "We don't know!" Dylan maintained, the blood now running down his chin.

Soon after, J.T. set about pressing a cut jalapeno into one of the open wounds on Dylan's neck. This caused the beaten man to scream out in pain as the deep burning sensation. Although he was told to talk, he was rendered speechless for the moment...

Pyroclast Pyroclast (Tatiana)
BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 (Taylor Brothers)

Billy King
1617477201208.png At first Billy was too shaken to fully understand what Erik was saying, but it did put it into a new perspective for him. In his mind, the dead body in the backseat of his car had taken precedence over everything that had happened. The fact that he had almost been killed was too much for him to even begin processing; for now his mind was torn between worrying about the effect that murdering someone would have on Erik, and about what they were going to do with Trevor. Spencer and Alex would help them out there, he was sure, but it still weighed on him. The way Erik had phrased it, however, drew attention to the fact that he had just saved his life.

Despite the stress he was under, Billy didn’t flinch when his friend crouched down in front of him and touched his neck. It somehow came as a comfort to know that they were in this together. He cleared his throat lightly, and when he looked up he caught Erik’s eye and they fell into a prolonged gaze, each trading concern for the other. It made Billy suddenly crave comfort, like he might just wrap his arms around the man and let his emotions out. In the end, he was glad that Erik stood up before he could damage his reputation. He could definitely handle this - it was just the initial shock that he had to get over. Billy let out a deep exhale as he tried to bury whatever emotions had almost surfaced. Erik told him that he should put ice against his neck, but Billy wasn’t interested in getting out of his seat just yet. “Erik, what did you mean when you said, ’that sort of thing gets easier’?” he asked, giving the man a quizzical look. “You just killed a man, Erik. You just killed a man and you’re acting like it’s nothing.” He paused, briefly studying his friend. “This isn’t your first kill, is it?”

Billy let out another uneasy sigh and set his elbow down on the table, bringing his hand up to his mouth and gnawing on his knuckles. “God, fucking hell,” he muttered. “Erik, if you hadn’t been there...I wouldn’t…be here.” Tears came to his eyes and he couldn’t stop them this time, so he laughed to compensate. “Guess that means I’ve gotta keep you around. You know, in case I ever get the chance to pay you back.”

Interactions
Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess Erik
Misty Gray Misty Gray Spencer
Enzyme Enzyme Alex

~Nostalgic Notes: Shinoa Bradford~

Pregnancy Tracker

Progression: 34.5/40 Weeks

Countdown to Labor & Delivery: 242/280 Days

Weight Gain: 65/68 Kg

3520485c40109c0bbb45a4cf66bf6e88.jpg
Given the surprise expression on the older woman's face, Shinoa's heart sank a little. If that wasn't a clear indicator that a full-time job was out of the question, whatever she was going to say next was likely going to be. As she became a little more nervous, Shinoa unconsciously began rubbing her belly once she felt her baby kicking against her hands. The next two statements certainly weren't wrong; the situation she is currently, certainly was not appropriate and that Shinoa should not be looking for a Full-Time Job, let alone a part-time one. Sadly, sorting out a more permanent living arrangement was currently next to impossible. She would be staying with her Father right now, but that wasn't going to be possible because after two more weeks, she would not be able to get on a plane after learning that Airlines prohibit women from flying after thirty-six weeks, and she was at thirty-four weeks and about scrape thirty-five. Visibly, she frowned when Sinead suggested that she tried reaching out to her family. "No one in my family have been very supportive, especially since I made the choice to keep the baby, which my Mother was very against. And then she kicked me out, and now I'm here."

She proceeded to feel a dull pain in her back. While it wasn't a contraction, it was probably the normal back-pain that was commonly associated with pregnancy. "Do any of them do any...International phone calls? Because my Hometown is...in the United States..." A few tears proceeded to roll down her cheek, as Shinoa was feeling terrified, partly because she began thinking about all the arguments and fighting she had with her Mother prior to boarding her ill-fated flight and becoming stranded in a foreign country as a result. "And if I can't get ahold of anyone...I don't know what I'm going to do..."

Her situation went from bad to complete fubar (fucked up beyond any repair) pretty quickly. And her fate was sealed when she did not check her Plane Ticket to make sure she was flying to Seattle and not...Dublin, Ireland. And she didn't pick up what was wrong until she noticed what was supposed to be a Three-Hour Flight ending up being a Thirteen-Hour Flight. And no way to contact her Father. And what little money she did end up having was put to keeping a roof over her head. Maybe, just maybe if he had the same phone number, she could get ahold of him, but even then, would she even be allowed to board a flight? "I'm sorry I wasted your time. I'm sure you were hoping for a more able applicant, I'm sorry that it couldn't be me. I'm in quite a desperate situation."

A sudden contraction then hit her, prompting Shinoa to let out a quiet 'Ow' as tears continued to fall her face. She proceeded to wipe them away with her sleeve before continuing to maintain eye contact.

Sinead Misty Gray Misty Gray

Gabriel Moretti's Mansion
~ Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn ~

Gabriel Moretti and Riccardo Biancardi

1616869333059-png.867348
Gabriel smirked when Julia started by saying she wasn't one to complain about a woman being in charge. He wasn't going to comment on it. From the females in his family, he had his ear chewed off enough about his old-fashioned beliefs, so he wasn't about to start Julia and Elvian on the subject tonight. He listened as she spoke about how long she'd known Ricky, paying extra attention to how she looked at him in a direct manner. He liked that kind of confidence, even if from a woman. If he was going to take her opinion in business seriously, it helped that she was committed to it. He nodded his head when she mentioned respecting Giovanni but not agreeing with his decision. "We both agree on that much," he assured her. When she went on to say she believed Roxie should step down from the position for her children's sake, he flashed her a smile.

Before he could say anything, Elvian joined them at the table and turned to his wife to acknowledge her presence. "Let me know when dinner is ready and I will help you will serving the food," he told her, for a very brief moment his tone switching to a gentle one. In an instant, that tone was replaced by Gabriel's familiar straightforward, assertive voice, as he returned to the discussion at hand. "Julia is correct," he began, his eyes shifting to fix onto Ricky. "Roxanne should be thinking about her children and not jumping into a position she is grossly underqualified for. However, the mere fact you left that room after the will reading causes me to think you agree Roxanne is fit to be in charge."

"I never said that," Ricky quickly replied whilst shaking his head. Sitting up straight, he stared back at Gabriel. "Giovanni must have had a screw loose, because there is no way he could have been thinking straight to put Roxie in charge. I left that room because there was nothing I could do to legally change what was written in that will and Roxie accepted the position Giovanni had left to her. I needed time to think of another way to take what is rightfully mine."

1616869342998-png.867349
"And yet, Roxanne is back in Dublin playing happy families and destroying the Biancardi business in the process." Gabriel shook his head before looking to Elvian and then Julia. "Ladies, does that sound like a man who is taking back what is his? Sounds to me like a man who is either too scared or too incompetent to take action."

"Ah, so the nice guy act didn't last long. I at least hoped to get through the main course before the real Mr. Moretti showed himself," Ricky remarked.

"And I was hoping your smarter side would have been switched on the moment you pressed my doorbell," Gabriel retorted. "Don't hold yourself back, because you'll condemn yourself to failure when you are capable of far greater. If your cousin has taken what is yours, then you should reclaim what is rightfully yours. Even if it means ripping it from her cold, dead hands."

"So, let me get this straight," Ricky began, looking to Julia and Elvian to gauge their thoughts. "Gabriel here is suggesting I kill a member of my own family? A man who preaches about the importance of family is telling me I should kill my own? What kind of man would do such a thing to their family? Surely not one in their right mind..." Ricky calmly assured him.

"Well, I never had you down as being in your right mind," Gabriel said in a knowing manner. "You are correct that family loyalty is extremely important to me. But let me put it to you like this... If a member of my family betrays me; brings danger to my business and my loved ones, then they are disloyal. By that reasoning, they are not loyal to my family and thus no longer deserving of my loyalty or respect. If my cousin tried to take from me what is rightfully mine, then he puts what I have worked for at risk and he brings danger to my wife, children and grandchildren. If anything, he deserves a bullet to the skull more than any other man who betrays me. If you had any sense, you'd have dealt with Roxanne before she left New York to play happy families with the Sullivans." Gabriel reached out and took a drink from his glass. "Of course, I'm sure these two fine ladies have their own thoughts on the matter?" he invited them to speak.

Bellz Bellz (Julia)
Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Elvian)

Last edited:

Erik Snowden
~ Bethnal Green, London~
1f5515ffe868de562cfcaa925d8c07d7.jpg
It hadn't occurred to Erik that Billy didn't know what he did for Moretti back in New York. He thought it was common knowledge, but the confusion on his face and in his voice told him otherwise. A part of him was worried about how his friend would see him now that he saw some kill another human being. But then again, if they were really friends that shouldn't change anything, right? Billy had been more interested in Erik explaining himself than he was the ice so he took it upon himself to get it for him. Standing all the way up he started rummaging around his kitchen looking for a towel. "Uh... About that." He started, taking out a kitchen towel to fill with ice. "I was basically a hitman." His voice was nonchalant as he tied the towel and walked back over to him. "Trevor was not my first nor will he be my last." He took a pause to look at Billy in an attempt to gauge his reaction.

Taking a deep breath, he placed his free hand behind Billy's neck to hold him steady before softly laying the ice against the bruise. "Don't get the wrong idea, it was always people who deserved it. I'm not into taking innocent lives." Erik grabbed Billy's freehand so he could take over holding the towel, hearing the kettle going off. The high-pitched squealing gave him an excuse to create some distance between the two of them so he could calm his thoughts. What if Billy was angry with him or detested him for the things he had done? Sure, they may have gotten close just recently but Erik was excited about what the future would possibly hold for the two of them. To have it all end now would break his heart.

Hearing Billy's voice again he paused on the tea making to tend to him. Had Billy gone alone he would more than likely ended up dead. The moment Billy realized this he expressed his thanks to Erik, which made him chuckle. "Don't think of it like that." He said. Once he was back in front of him, he noticed the tears welling up in his eyes. He blamed the shock of the prior events for making Billy feel so emotional but that didn't stop him from wiping the tears. "Pay me back? Just stop the tears and that'll be enough. They make me extremely uncomfortable." He was serious on his feelings towards tears, but the smile on his face said otherwise. His hand rested on Billy's head while he checked to make sure he was okay. The moment was tense causing his heart to beat faster and making him nervous again. The desire to hug him, give him a break or an escape settled in again. "Fuck..." He mumbled, looking off to the side. "So I don't know how to make tea, actually, so you should probably do that part. Maybe it'll calm you down until the guys get here."

Billy ( Pyroclast Pyroclast )

Lorelei Costello
drink 2.jpeg
Lorelei smiled widely as Benjamin let out a small laugh and said that he liked to think he knew he was around a camera. It was interesting and impressive to hear that he had been passionate about photography since he was a kid. Although Lorelei was never short of friends, it was hard to find people who had been passionate about something for as long as she had been passionate about performing and music. It was definitely refreshing to hear that the man before he was following his passions. Her cheeks reddened as Benjamin once again complimented her club by saying that he had some great aesthetics to work with. Watching him stand, she watched him closely as he looked towards the stage. Lorelei prided herself on making sure that the stage captured the right mood for guests and hearing that he could get a great look at the right angle was music to her ears. His enthusiasm for it really excited her and she couldn't keep the smile off her face as he then turned and pointed to the bar, he was just as enthusiastic about being able to get a great shot there as well.

When he explained how his pricing worked, Lorelei nodded her head along to show she was listening closely. She was just about to suggest that they should do the shoot on a night when the club was really booming when he suggested it before her. "You read my mind." She said lightly before she curiously watched him reach into his bag and pull out a photo album. Watching as he flipped it open, Lorelei looked at each picture closely. Being in the newer digital age, Lorelei had come to see a lot of pictures over the years. She was honestly speechless as she watched him turn the page from the nature pictures to the architecture and interior shots. He then told her that he had taken pictures for the menu in Conor's restaurant which she had been there with her parents only a few days prior. There was a few moments of silence as she continued to quietly observe the pictures before she realized that she had been silent for a while.

Clearing her throat gently, Lorelei looked up from the photo album and smiled sweetly at Benjamin. "These...these are so...pure." She said, trying to find the right words for the pictures. "I mean, I have seen a lot of photographs and these are just incredible!" She gushed. "I mean these interior shots really compliment the rooms...I would be that they look better in the photos than they do in person, hmm?" She asked lightly before standing. "Honestly, my club looks great on the inside, but there is still a ton of work that I am continuing to do with it. If you can make it look half as good as those other shots...you have my business, for sure." She said lightly before walking over to the stage to turn on the colored lights. Standing on the stage, she gestured to where the piano was before gesturing to the other side of the stage. "The piano will be moving because we are going to have a permanent place for the bands' instruments, we use to just strike the instruments when the curtains closed...but it's easier to get from set to set just by keeping them on stage. They will be further back though. I also really want to catch my musicians in action...really catch the feel for live music. Also maybe get a few images of karaoke night, I can have you come in on that night because it'll really capture the whole feel of this club."
with: Benjamin Misty Gray Misty Gray

Roxie Carriveau
Jeanie Carriveau-Porter
JJ Carriveau-Porter

Paulie's Pizzeria
909a8686e572485359dda56125dfc5ac.jpeg
As his mother and Matthew seemed to be caught up in their own conversation, JJ was able to glare at his sisters without getting in trouble. Jane told him that girl's only liked mature boys, boys who eat with their mouths closed and don't play with their food. JJ let out a laugh before saying, "Well then explain to me how dad was able to get mom?!" He said before moving to take another bite of his pizza, awaiting an answer from one of his sisters as Jane leaned in to whisper something to her. Jeanie listened with interest as Jane said they could now use JJ's secret against him, a smirk played on her features as she looked to her little brother. Jane seemed to turn to look at him because the kid stopped chewing his food and glared at the girls once more. "What are you two devils smiling about?" He growled before looking to see if his mom or Matthew were seeing what he was seeing.

Not aware of the children's conversation, she only had eyes for Matthew as he called her adorable. Her cheeks had reddened as he said that before assuring her that she didn't have sauce on her face. His compliment was enough to make her cheeks bright red at that point and despite wanting to lean in to kiss him, she knew the children would moan and groan about them embarrassing the three of them. Refraining, she listened with interest as Matthew filled her in on how the conversation went about Liam having detention. A cheeky smile played on her lips as he asked if she was going to be a bad influence on him to which she shrugged, "I might be, but a bad influence in the best of ways depending how you like to look at it." She said, biting her lower lip lightly before winking. She was pleased to see him stifle a laugh as she gave his friend a nickname. He did, however, say that she probably wouldn't find him as creepy if she talked to him more. The thought of talking to him more than she had made her scrunch her nose but she softened her face out as he once again stated that the man was a good friend and that he thought he was looking forward to the wedding. It was only weeks away now and the familiar butterflies in her stomach confirmed just how excited she was.

"Of course I don't mind." Roxie murmured softly to Matthew as he filled her in that they would need to speak with Father Healy about the ceremony. "This is just as much your wedding as it is mine, I want to make sure you have everything your heart desires and more. I can deal with being a little uncomfortable to make you happy, no biggie there."

It was music to Roxie's ears to hear that Matthew was willing to tackle the problems her new position brought up head on. He went on to say that as long as they could be honest with one another, they should be able to manage. Honesty had become very important to Roxie since she'd left Syd all those years ago...she had been dishonest to him once in the past and immediately made up for the fact but...he hadn't been mature enough to understand that what he demanded from her was the same thing she would demand. "I 100% accept and look forward to you telling me straight, that's all I've ever wanted from someone. Growing up being told constant lies has made me tired of dishonesty." She murmured before she smiled as Matthew revealed that his priority was the same as hers. He told her that she didn't have to protect him and while she was sure they could go in circles talking about who needed to be protected more...it was nice to know that he felt she needed protecting. Sometimes, it was comforting to know that he had her back no matter what...she just hoped with the changes coming, he would be able to continue to have her back.

The conversation was interrupted by the waitress asking if they wanted dessert, normally they would get dessert but Matthew made a point that the girls had a test to study for. JJ and Jeanie looked disappointed but as soon as he said that they could stop off at the store on the way home to buy some ice cream, their faces lit up with excitement. "I want chocolate!" Jeanie said enthusiastically before JJ said that he wanted vanilla. "We can get both!" Roxie assured them before looking to Matthew with a smirk, "You get to deal with the sugar highs after while I take a bath." She teased, "And I'll buy the ice cream." She murmured before moving to give him a kiss on the cheek.

Once the bill was paid, Roxie made sure they had everything before heading out the door of the restaurant. JJ was holding her left hand as Roxie took her fiancé's hand in her right one. The girls linked arms as they walked in front of them towards the direction of the car. "Well, that had to have been the best pizza night we've had in a while. Thank you for paying, love." Roxie murmured to Matthew with a smile.
With: Matthew + Jane Misty Gray Misty Gray Pyroclast Pyroclast

Thomas Porter
Blake McCarthy

The Sullivans Pub

~ Dublin City Centre, Dublin ~
Colton-Haynes-Hot-Pictures.jpg
Thomas didn't quite understand the supposed spell he was under with this woman before him but he quickly snapped out of his little daze when Adam reprimanded a couple of men for letting out a cheer at the glass breaking. Adam turned to him surprised after Thomas had said he was cultured and the man chuckled. Smirking, at his comment, Adam handed him some cash and asked for a pint of beer when the lady was ready to take the order. "You got it." Thomas told the man before watching him walk back towards his Aunts. When he turned back to Elena, the woman sent him a bashful smile which he returned widely. She laughed to herself and repeated that there were plenty more glasses like Adam said before she picked up a fresh glass. The way she said his name with such a beautiful heavy accent made his cheeks warm once again as she asked if he wanted a drink.

He had a drink at the party a few days ago but there was a part of him that understood that even one drink could really alter his mood. Not wanting to risk embarrassing himself in front of such a beautiful woman, Thomas shook his head, "No alcohol." He told her gently, watching her closely as she continued to make drinks. Suddenly, she turned to him to say that the Sullivans were a big family asking if he was the son of Adam. Before he could correct her, she went on to say that they were very kind for giving her a job. "The Sullivan's are very kind people, indeed." Thomas said softly, "I'm not Adam's son." He explained first."Adam is just my mentor for this job but I am related to the Sullivans, my mom is the oldest Sullivan sibling, her brother is in charge of their business but before that my father was..." He said further before thinking about his dad for a moment. Conor said to try and get in touch with him, perhaps visit him with his mother but now that Lucy wasn't speaking to him, he was sure that wasn't going to happen any time soon. Elena asked him to sit where he was at the bar saying that she would be back to make him a drink to which he nodded at. "I'll wait here." He confirmed before letting the woman go on her way.

Blake had been watching Thomas and Adam along with Ali as the woman agreed with her that what Thomas had done was mature. "Too grown up if you ask me." Blake murmured to which Ali went on to say that he had been through a lot, even going as far to say he had experienced a lot worse than they had.``[/b] Blake nodded softly. It was hard to imagine any of her kids going through something worse than she had, so she couldn't imagine how Lucy felt. Ali chalked it up to Thomas's different experience being why he felt so lost in the family. Blake understood that. "I hope he knows that we are always there for him, poor Luce said he has been blocking her out of everything for the past few years...but hey, look at that...he's over there smiling at the new girl. Blake said with a smile, watching then as Adam turned to join her and Ali. He made a joke to Ali about not telling Conor about him scaring the new girl, saying that he was on his best behavior. This made Blake laugh, "Are you ever really on your best behavior?" She challenged him with a smile on her lips. She noticed his gaze linger on him for a few moments and she gazed back confidently through the slight color to her cheeks that would give her away. He seemed to catch himself before leaning back, to which Blake then moved her gaze to the table for a beat. She then looked back up as he started to speak about the party. She smirked slightly as she eyed Thomas for a moment. "I'm sure you know by now that the Sullivan parties are always full of trouble." She remarked with a laugh before looking to Ali, "I think we had a nice time after dealing with that trouble though, I could hardly remember how I got home. I'd say it was successful."
smile.jpeg
When Elena made her way to their table, Blake's eyes lit up. "Ahh there she is!" The woman said happily despite the girl's timid behavior. "Thank you so much, dear." Blake murmured as the woman set her drinks down in front of her before she moved to give Aliana hers. She then explained that she was going to make Adam's drink before returning to the bar. Blake watched her go with a raised eyebrow, "If you didn't scare the girl, you must have done something to her...I think she likes you, Adam." She said with a teasing voice before looking at the man with a smirk.

Despite her teasing, Blake felt a twinge of jealousy, which she immediately let roll off her shoulders as she knew that Adam was not the type of man to go for someone so young. "Although I could be wrong...she seems to like Thomas, I haven't seen the kid smile like that in ages. Guess you can stay on the market for a little while longer, I'm sure a special lady is going to swoop in and make a house husband out of you." She continued to tease before moving to take a sip of her drink. "Which one of you is gonna help me get home after I make these drinks magically disappear?" She asked lightly.

Thomas watched as Elena served the ladies their drinks before moving to sit on the barstool in front of him and staring at the shelves of liquor. He was sure that he was in way over his head by being so nice to this woman but honestly, he couldn't understand how she brought out this different side of him so quickly. His cheeks actually hurt from smiling so much, he couldn't remember the last time he actually smiled even once but somehow he was all smiles for her. She suddenly appeared in his line of eyesight again as she headed back behind the bar and once again, the corners of his mouth lifted in greeting as she said his name. "A water would be great." He murmured to the woman, watching her as he got her a drink before he felt bold enough to continue to talk. "So, Cuba...one of the many places I haven't been to. What's that like? What are you doing all the way in Dublin?"
Thomas with: Elena Pyroclast Pyroclast
Blake with: Adam + Ali Misty Gray Misty Gray Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

Braden Callahan

Savannah Callahan's House
~ Islington, London ~

cute .gif
Braden was finding himself more and more attracted to Kerry the more she talked. She loved children, that was definitely something he looked for in a woman. She was so sweet he swore he would have a toothache after the night was over. Realizing that perhaps he was thinking about things a little too fast, he cleared his mind to just focus on the conversation at hand, which had now turned to what was good to eat in London.

Braden couldn't recall if he'd ever had Indian food but when Kerry said that she loved fish and chips, Braden was sold on doing that for dinner. "Fish and Chips sounds lovely, I've had it quite a few times here...but honestly, I think it's one of my favorite dishes." He smiled kindly at her. She answered his question about how London was treating her and Braden listened with deep interest. Hearing that she worked in one of the Kings' clubs was odd to Braden. As he recalled, Kerry had been set free by Conor back in the States...why would she want to work in another gangs club? Surely the same situation she was in back in New York could repeat itself now. Braden didn't care much for the Kings, given the way that dirtbag Alex treated his sister.

He scowled at hearing that people were giving her nasty comments, hearing that Spencer stuck up for her a few times was interesting. As he understood it, Spencer seemed to be losing patience with Savvy and their family. Before he could say anything on the subject, there was a knock on the door. "Well, speak of the devil and he shall appear, eh?" Braden asked Kerry with a small smile as he watched his sister walk to open the door. Braden stood, feeling more comfortable being in a standing position just in case things got out of hand but Spencer seemed relaxed as he stood in the doorway of the lounge. The blonde Englishman greeted them by name to which Braden nodded his head towards Spencer in greeting. "Spencer. Never better." He replied to him before his sister offered for the man to stay for a drink. Braden did his best not to look at her like she was crazy but thankfully the man declined the offer.

Braden turned to look at Kerry briefly with a smile before turning to listen to what his sister had to say to Spencer. Savvy's request wasn't unreasonable but Spencer didn't take too kindly to being bossed around it seemed and Braden crossed his arms before staring at the man openly. But he didn't seem to notice as Callum ran down the stairs. Braden watched the kid interact with his Uncle and when Callum turned to say goodbye, Braden placed a warm smile on his face. "See you later, little man!" Braden said before moving to sit down in the armchair he had been sitting in before.

When Savvy joined them in the room, she stated that all things considered the interaction went well. Braden let out a curt laugh and shook his head. "I don't think I've ever seen Spencer without a stick up his ass." Braden grumbled before taking a swig of his gin. Not wanting to upset his sister, he decided to leave the subject alone but made a mental note to talk to her later about the way Spencer was treating her.

When asked how Kerry and he were getting along, Braden smiled, "What is it the brits say? We are getting along...smashingly?" Braden chuckled, "Ridiculous word but we are getting along great! I think we decided on the traditional English fish and chips for takeaway. Sound good to you, sis?"
With: Kerry + Savvy Misty Gray Misty Gray

The Sullivan Home
~ Sutton, Dublin ~

Conor Sullivan

1616869313186-png.867347
Conor nodded when Syd backed up his stance that they would have to hit the Kings hard if it looked like the Londoners were going to cause them any trouble. “Bruce always seems wise and reasonable enough, but I’m not convinced about his nephews. Especially not if the eldest is being ballsy enough to try to intimidate a member of our family.” Conor smiled when Syd offered to send out some of their employees to keep an eye on the Kings. “No objections here, mate. It doesn’t hurt to be one step ahead. We’ve got to be proactive and offensive, even if it means crossing lines we might not have considered stepping over in the past. Ones even I would have refused some years ago. We both know how difficult it is to have to survive this business the other way; reactively and defensively…” he trailed off. Unfortunately, maintaining power meant sacrificing some of the heart Conor had always been proud of having.

Conor observed as Syd put his head in his hand at the exhausting subject that was Roxie. When his nephew eventually looked back to him to confirm he had spoken with his ex, Conor sat back and listened. Syd didn’t seem to know any more than Conor did; though it wasn’t really surprising, it was disappointing. “You’re right, it doesn’t really instill me with confidence that she’s going ahead with it simply because she feels obligated to do so. I tried that, right after my dad died, but it was a mess and one which, thankfully, Jimbo was around to clear up at that time.” Conor lightly shook his head. “I wasn’t ready and I was barely qualified. I suspect Roxie is in even less of a position than I was to do this back then.” Conor smirked when Syd mentioned not liking Ricky. “He at least seems to have some idea of what he’s doing and the right kind of motivation, even if he grates on you.”

Conor sat forward again and ran his fingers through his hair as he thought about their next move. “I’d say you and Roxie talking now is absolutely necessary,” he assured Syd. “I’d appreciate it if you could talk to her and let the reality sink in. Make sure she is ready for this and that the kids really will be affected by it. If she is still serious about doing this, then we all need to sit down together for an official meeting. With Giovanni gone, such a meeting is already overdue, regardless of whether it’s with Roxie or Ricky.”

Pyroclast Pyroclast (Syd)

Paulie's Pizzeria

Matthew Moore

1616896525895-png.867514
Matthew smiled as the kids enthused about which flavour ice-cream they wanted. “I’m sure we can buy a few flavours,” he assured them. He then laughed as Roxie said he would have to deal with the sugar highs afterwards. “After dealing with two-dozen hyperactive kids in a classroom, I’m sure I can handle these three,” he told his fiancée. He nodded to accept her offer of paying for the desserts and smiled once again when she kissed him on the cheek. “It’s a deal,” he softly told her.

As they stepped outside, Matthew was surprised to feel the temperature had dropped a little. He slowed his walking, whilst he buttoned up his suit jacket, before taking Roxie’s right hand whilst she held JJ’s with her left. The girls had walked on a little in front, but not far enough to cause any concern – plus, Reina seemed to have them covered. “I thought it was a good pizza night, though maybe we enjoyed it more today as we were getting withdrawals from missing the last one,” he remarked. He glanced at the black car pulled up on the street a little ahead of them, but his focus returned to the parking lot as they turned right to head towards his parked car.

The girls had already reached the car; the fourth one along, so he briefly let go of Roxie’s hand to fish his keys out of his trouser pocket. From the corner of his eye, he noticed the car that had been parked on the main street behind them was being slowly driven forward. He looked over his shoulder to see the passenger side window had been rolled down. The sight of the masked passenger and the barrel of the gun now aimed at Roxie from the opened window didn’t give Matthew much time to think before reacting. “GET DOWN!” Matthew shouted out. At the same time, he put himself behind Roxie, wrapping his arms around her and JJ from behind just in time for the barrage of gunfire to be heard. As he attempted to push his fiancée and her son to the ground, Matthew cried out in pain as the bullets ripped into the upper-half of his back and one in the back of his neck. A couple of stray bullets also smashed through the windscreen of one of the parked vehicles. As soon as the sound of gunfire ceased, it was replaced by those of screeching tyres and a loud engine as the assailants sped off down the street in their black car.

It didn’t last long before both of Matthew’s legs buckled beneath him and he collapsed on the ground. Landing on his right side, his head and cheek collided with the cobblestone floor. He rolled back slightly, desperate to make sure Roxie and the kids were not hurt. “Roxie…” he began but was cut off as he began to splutter, coughing up a mouthful of blood. He struggled to breathe, let alone get any more words out, so could only look helplessly ahead before blacking out completely. As the blood continued to pour from the bullet holes in Matthew’s back, the red liquid began to calmly trickle along the gaps around the cobblestones. Though it may have felt much longer to those around him, it was only a few minutes before Matthew’s body shut down completely.

Bellz Bellz (Roxie, Jeanie, JJ)
Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Reina)
Pyroclast Pyroclast (Jane, Syd)

Elena Velazco
1617791645477.png The charming look that Thomas gave her when she returned to the bar made Elena smile even more, by which point her cheeks were beginning to ache. “Ah, a water is easy,” she said, before taking a glass and quickly filling it at the sink. Once she had placed it in front of him, she got started on pulling a pint for Adam. She was torn between not wanting to make Adam impatient and not wanting Thomas to go back to their table, only hoping that the young man would still want to stick around and talk to her after she had served his coworker. Thankfully, he seemed eager to chat with her and began to ask her questions about Cuba and why she had come to Dublin in the first place. Elena hadn’t quite got her story straight yet - she had known that she wouldn’t be able to tell anyone the truth once she reached Dublin in case the person she told was able to forewarn Adam or accidentally let slip to him what she was doing. In this case, she already knew that Thomas worked closely with the man, so the truth was definitely to be avoided. “Ah...I come back in a minute, Tomás,” she told him after some hesitation. “But don’t go away!”

Elena brought the drink over to Adam, blushing deeply as she leaned down to place it in front of him. “A beer for you, Adam!” As she straightened up, she made eye contact with the rest of the table and tried to cover her blushing with another friendly smile. “My name is Elena,” she quickly announced, drying her hands on her apron. “You want something, I come back for you, okay?”

On her way back to the bar, Elena could only hope that she was making a good impression on her father and his friends. The women at the table with him were remarkably attractive and she had to wonder if either of them were involved with him romantically. She had been so shocked at first that she hadn’t thought to look at his left hand to see if he wore a ring. His life was almost entirely a mystery to her so it was possible that he had a wife and children somewhere. She had only set out to find and connect with him, but she realised that there could be brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles that she never knew about. If only she could question him about his life - there was so much to ask.

The bar was thankfully quieting down, with the only new customers already being served, which meant that Elena was free to focus all of her attention on Thomas. She was glad to be in front of him again, until she realised she had forgotten to come up with a story. But there was something about him that made his presence comforting to her. “Your smile is like home,” she told him as she caught his eye. Resting her hands on the bar, she leaned towards him ever so slightly. “You ask me about Cuba, yes? There is nothing like Havana in Dublin. In Havana, it is very hot all the time, the streets have a lot of colour and we eat rice every day. We have not a lot of money, so it is hard sometimes...but, people smile and laugh and dance and hug you. Not my mother, but...Cubano people are very friendly. That is like this Sullivan family. They welcome me and give me a job and they are kind with me. And they smile at me, like you smile at me now. It’s very nice.” Feeling a blush come to her cheeks again, she let herself giggle at him. When she thought about his other question, however, her smile faded slightly. “I only come to Dublin for a new life. It is my dream to learn English and be independent and have the money to live in somewhere better. I live in a hotel now, but with this job I can live in a apartment soon!” Elena quickly glanced around to make sure nobody was waiting to be served, and was grateful to see all the current customers already settled with their drinks. “I can ask you a question now?” she asked, biting her lip briefly as she gazed curiously into Thomas’ deep blue eyes. “It is more easy to understand when you speak than a lot of people here - you are from America, like Adam? How many years do you live in Dublin with your family? You travel the same journey like me?”

Interactions
Bellz Bellz Thomas, Blake
Misty Gray Misty Gray Adam
Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess Aliana

Moretti Family Home
Elvian Moretti

606e42fe57430cf595df1aca6ba3e860

Elvian glanced to her husband wanting to see his reaction to Julia's words. She knew he would appreciate how straight-forward and confident her answer was, despite being of the opposite sex. Seeing the grin on his face confirmed her thoughts as they turned to each other for a brief moment. "Oh, don't worry about that; I can handle it, but thank you for offering." She stated, turning her attention back to Ricky and Julia. Gabriel went on to speak on how the younger male must have thought Roxie would bit fit to take over the business, implying he hadn't put up much of a fight to begin with. It was sure to garner some kind of response which is what she was sure her husband had been looking for.

In her opinion, Ricky didn't seem like the kind of person to just accept things he didn't like quietly and without a fight. Considering this was his family business, she definitely didn't think he'd have allowed it the moment he heard she would be in charge. He then went on to state that there was nothing he could do about the will, but planned to go about it another way. It wasn't until her husband mentioned cold, dead hands that she slightly turned her attention to him. To her knowledge, Roxie had done nothing wrong to them other than have children with the Sullivan's. From a business standpoint she understood how detrimental it was , cozying up with them. However, the idea of killing a woman and leaving her children without their mother rubbed her the wrong way. If it had to be done it had to be done, but she would hope they find a better solution first.

The moment the back and forth had ended, Gabriel invited herself and Julia to share their inputs. After clearing her throat and taking a sip of her wine, she shrugged her shoulders. "Giovanni left Roxanne the family business in the will, correct? Of sound mind, I think is what they put at the end. Have you ever known him to do something without proper reasoning?" She gave them a brief moment to think it over before continuing. "Riccardo, you know I hold you near and dear to my heart, but you have to ask yourself, 'Why would my father leave my cousin in charge?' And 'Because he's crazy' is not a viable answer. Now, I'm not saying she should be in charge, as lovely as it would be to have a woman in the boys club it's... Not the right time nor is she the right person. Perhaps your future daughter." She joked, attempting to keep this heavy topic light. "But there is a reason your father put her in charge and I think you should find out why. In the meantime," she started, glancing to her husband, "I don't think killing her right off the bat is a good idea. I'm sure there's another solution, there's always another solution that doesn't involve her being six feet under. Besides, aren't things tense as is with the Sullivan family? Killing one of theirs will bring a myriad of issues."

Elvian was in no way on Roxie's side and hoped they understood, but she couldn't help but think that Giovanni had a clear reason for not putting Ricky in charge. Not only that but the thought of her family being in danger again didn't sit right. She had managed to keep those emotions from her voice, however, in an attempt to not give off the wrong impression as she looked to Julia. "What do you think, dear?"

Gabriel, Ricky ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )
Julia ( Bellz Bellz )

Julia Avvocata

Moretti Family Home

007.jpeg
Julia wasn't surprised to hear that Gabriel and she agreed solely on Giovanni's decision. She was interested to hear what the man thought Ricky should do about it. Julia lifted her glass of wine to her lips as Gabriel was quick to accuse Ricky of thinking Roxie should be in charge, just because he left the room at her office that day. Her eyes glanced to Ricky as the man shook his head, assuring Gabriel that he never said that. Julia put her best effort into hiding a smile from her face as he went on to defend himself. It was true, there really wasn't anything they legally could have done. It was also true that Ricky needed time to think, he always did better when he was left to sort things out away from chaos.

Gabriel looked to Elvian and Julia asking if what Ricky was doing sounded like a man taking back what was his and while Julia was inclined to agree with Gabriel on this, she didn't dare utter a word or nod her head in agreement. This was between the men at the moment and Julia would stay out of it until she was called upon once again. The back and forth between the two men didn't come as a shock to Julia, she had heard Ricky talk about Gabriel before saying how cold and relentless the fellow Italian was. When he went so far as to suggest that Ricky take his position back from Roxie's dead hands, Julia raised a brow and looked to Ricky. His eyes met hers for a moment before he turned back to look at Gabriel. The older man had suggested something she had been alluding to only a few days ago, it seemed that this was why Damian suggested she join the dinner tonight.

Gabriel finished his point before turning to her and his wife once more, asking what they thought about the matter. Julia let the woman of the house go first, listening intently to her as she spoke about Giovanni. Despite wanting to argue the fact that the man must have been out of his marbles, Julia couldn't remember a time that he had done something without proper reasoning. Giovanni was a man with a plan for everything, he was well organized and tactful. Elvian was right to say that there was a reason that Giovanni put Roxie in charge and Julia didn't really have to think about the reasoning behind it, as much as she wanted to deny it. Elvian went on to say that she didn't think killing Roxie right off the bat was a good idea...that there had to be other solutions. She mentioned that things were already tense with the Sullivans and while Julia wanted to say that it really didn't matter what the situation was with that family, she knew it wouldn't help any of them at the moment to piss off the Irish.

Elvian then looked to Julia asking what she thought and Julia looked around the table for a moment as she swirled what was left of her wine in her glass. "As someone who doesn't have any family left..." She started, "I understand deeply the importance of cherishing the ones you do have in this world...so I can see why Ricky doesn't want to send his cousin six feet under. But...I once again bring up as I had a few days prior, what kind of family would take something that isn't theirs from another family member?" Julia turned to look at Ricky. "I've been loyal to your family for many, many, many years. You know this. You have held your family closer to your heart than your family held you." Julia said before turning to look at Gabriel, meeting his eyes. "I understand what you are suggesting we do and that may be a solution to this problem, but if she dies then as your wife said...we would have a whole bunch of different issues with the Sullivan Family to deal with."

"I had suggested this a few nights ago...but perhaps we try to scare her? Like we have all said so far, Roxie is not the right person for this position...perhaps we need to make her see that? Apply the pressure where it needs to be applied, I am sure that if we do that, she'll step down quickly." Julia raised her brows, looking to see what everyone at the table thought of it before her eyes landed on Ricky. "We apply the pressure, she steps down, you take over...no one gets hurt, and most importantly, balance is restored. Because the way I see it if she stays in charge...this whole treaty we've had going longer than a decade goes down the drain."
with: Ricky + Gabe Misty Gray Misty Gray ; Elvian Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

Thomas Porter
colton-haynes-smile.gifThomas smiled and murmured his thanks as Elena placed water in front of him. He grabbed the glass and moved it to his lips as he took a small sip. At his question, Thomas immediately noticed Elena's hesitation as she said she would be back in a minute, ready to serve Adam his beer. She quickly told him to not go away. "I'll be here." He reassured her, turning back to his water as she made her way towards the table. He wondered briefly once again if he was in way over his head. He hadn't been in a relationship since he turned 18 and that had only lasted a few months before he decided that he was going to leave for the military. He ended it because he knew it would be way too difficult to keep a long-distance relationship and didn't want to hold the woman involved back from finding someone who was actually good for her.

Thomas sighed to himself and moved once again to bring the water to his lips just as Elena returned to the bar. She stood in front of him and stared for a moment causing Thomas's cheeks to turn pink for what seemed like the millionth time in a matter of minutes. He gave her a boyish smile and she said that it was like home, a comment that made Thomas raise a single brow. Their eyes met and Thomas stared into hers for a while as she leaned closer to him slightly. Her description of Havana reminded him much of Iran. Thomas had come to really like the country during his time there until everything went sideways. She mentioned her mother not being friendly very briefly and Thomas wondered if that was the reason she decided to leave. He knew how difficult relationships with parents could be...it was why he decided to stay in Dublin after all. "Well I'm glad that I can remind you of home." Thomas murmured softly before she went on to say why she came to Dublin.

She stated that it was her dream to learn English, to be independent, and to have money to live somewhere better. Thomas really related to her in one aspect, the need to be independent. He appreciated the money his parents had but as he got older, he felt like he didn't put in any work to earn that said money. He wanted to be separate from his family, he wanted to make a name for himself and earn his own way. Hearing that Elena was living in a hotel made Thomas frown. Thomas was currently living with Syd and as much as he loved his older brother, it wasn't an ideal permanent situation. Before he could suggest that perhaps living with a roommate might be more ideal for her, given how expensive Dublin was, she asked if she could ask him a question.

"Fire away." Thomas said, a small smile returning to his lips as he moved to take another drink of his water. He noticed the way she bit her lip and Thomas couldn't help but think about how cute she was at that moment. She then stated that it was easier to understand him compared to others around the area. She then asked if she was from America along with how many years he lived in Dublin with his family. She ended her questions by asking if he traveled the same journey as her, which made him smile. "Well, to answer your first question, I was born in Dublin but my family ended up moving to America a while after due to...trouble." He didn't want to scare her away with a story about how his family had to leave due to gang-related violence. "I lived in New York up until I was around 12 before my family moved back to Dublin due to...trouble again." He said lightly. "I developed an American accent thanks to my time spent there since before I could really talk. Most of my family is pretty easy to understand since they originate from Chicago." For her last question, he didn't really know how to answer it. "I mean, I've traveled back and forth a lot...not of my own free will because I was still a kid for the most part. My family lived in Dublin until 1979 when my dad was extradited to New York...that's when we decided to move back to the States. After I turned 18, I joined the Marines and was shipped off to Iran. I got back in 1981 and lived with my mom and sister before deciding just a few days ago that I wanted to stay here with the rest of my family. So far...I think I've made the right decision." Thomas said smoothly, a charming smile returning to his lips. He hadn't flirted with someone in ages, but he felt the words just fall naturally from his lips. He was too wrapped up in his own feelings to notice that Elena had been asking a lot of questions about Adam. Normally, it would have put him on the defense, but with such a pretty face asking him questions...he seemed to be unable to think of anyone else or anything else but her.
with: Elena Pyroclast Pyroclast

Tatiana Moretti
1617834765132.pngRoy had been awake in that basement for what felt like almost a whole 24 hours. Or, at least he thought he had been. It was incredibly tiring sitting in the dark, unable to move or speak. Maybe he had been drifting in and out of consciousness without realising. However, his brother didn’t need to tap on the armrest to alert him to the sound of heavy footsteps thumping down the stairs, for in the silence his ears had grown accustomed to picking up even the very faintest of sounds: the creaking of floorboards over their heads, the click of a fire door two storeys above, and, in this case, the incoherent murmurings of a plan.

One door slam and 16 footsteps later, the plan began to unfold. The lights flickered on and Roy and Dylan were dragged apart and turned to face each other. Roy didn’t see the face of the man whose hand gripped the back of his chair - he only saw the one with the brass-knuckled fist, and Dylan’s desperate eyes in the seconds before the first hit. Roy couldn’t help but flinch, and on the second punch, he squeezed his eyes shut, only able to listen to his twin’s muffled yet agonising cries. Of course, the man who held him anticipated this, and reached around to grab Roy’s head and force his eyes open. By now, Dylan’s face looked misshapen, blood oozing from the swollen cracks and dripping off his chin. Never in his life had Roy seen someone’s face look beaten beyond recognition, and it was made even more sickening by the fact that it was his own twin.

Watching from the doorway with her arms folded, Tatiana cocked an eyebrow and turned to Damian. “Which one did you say had a weak stomach?” she asked him under her breath. “They look like they’re enjoying themselves enough to me. Maybe having them as drug dealers is a waste after all? The big one’s heavy, the skinny one’s feisty...together they could be an asset.”

When Dylan’s blood-soaked gag was ripped out of his mouth and cast aside, Roy’s heart really started to pound with dread. The man was asking questions now, and he couldn’t imagine what he would have to witness him do to his brother if he didn’t give them an answer. Of course, if they did tell them the truth, there were other people he knew he would never see again. People he cared about…

As expected, Dylan refused to give up. Part of him commended his brother for his courage, but another part, growing more intense by the second, wished he would just tell them what they wanted to know. Even if he did, however, there was no guarantee that they would be spared. As much as he loved his brother, it was times like this when Roy wished he was more independent. Maybe if the pair didn’t have such a strong bond, Roy would be the only one in a chair, taking responsibility for something he had done on his own instead of watching his favourite person in the world be beaten to a pulp.

Q started speaking then, asking Roy if he was going to speak or let the other man continue to torture his brother. With his mouth still stuffed with rags, Roy couldn’t answer. He tried to shake his head instead but the man had such a firm grip that it wouldn’t move. At this point he felt utterly helpless, his heart pounding as he realised he might have to watch Dylan die, with no power to stop it. Finally, the man dropped a hand, freeing Roy enough to turn his head - but before he could look to see what the man was doing, he was struck heavily, his cheekbone used as a cap opener as soda erupted into his face and fizzled across the floor at his feet. With his head hanging down, he coughed into the sopping ball of fabric that was still stuffed into his mouth, gagging as he tried to force the fabric out far enough for him to speak.

He didn’t get far before he heard Dylan scream and automatically looked over to see what was happening. With soda still stinging at his eyes, he had to blink several times before he could make out the source of the pain - when he worked out that it was a jalapeno being squeezed into one of his brother’s open facial wounds, he felt his own body seize up with empathy, feeling his twin’s pain. Despite the agony that Dylan was being put through, J.T. continued to demand answers from him. “He can’t!” Roy shouted, unsure if he could be heard through the gag in his mouth. Desperate tears hung from his red eyes, wishing he could just tell them everything in exchange from his brother’s life. “He can’t speak! You’re torturing him!”

Interactions
BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 Quadir, Jarrick
Misty Gray Misty Gray Damian, Dylan

Paulie's Pizzeria
~ Downtown Dublin, Ireland ~
Reina Richards

tumblr_lq36egZSt11qz8qfno4_500.jpg

Though it didn't look like it, Reina had been stressing the last few days. With Roxie becoming in charge it had upset a lot of people and painted a target on her back. A big one which Reina would have to watch and cover. While the woman had always been Biancardi affiliated, Reina's loyalty lied in Roxie so she wasn't going to turn on her as everyone else had. It wasn't Roxie who had decided to just suddenly take over the family business. It was given to her and it was given to her for a reason. She may not have understood a lot about the business and why certain decisions were made, but she did know Giovanni hadn't made it lightly. Reina thought Roxie was an outstanding woman so she couldn't understand why everyone wouldn't just give her a chance. Then again, she was just a bodyguard so she didn't have to understand, did she? The moment Roxie told her she and Matthew were flying back to Dublin she internally groaned. Flying was not her strong suit and gave her anxiety. Hearing about different plane crashes made her never want to fly but wherever Roxie went she went.

Sitting in the pizza parlor Reina had to shift in her seat, her weapon weighing her hip down. Normally she would have ignored the anchor but she couldn't help but feel anxious. Her knee was bobbing up and down and she was biting at her fingernails. It could have just been the after-effects of their plane ride but she couldn't be too sure as she stood up to stand outside for a moment. She made sure to stand where she would be able to watch Roxie and her children, along with Saint Matthew. It was nice to see them enjoying each other despite not realizing the hell she was sure they were going to catch soon. The kids seemed to really miss her, so she internally promised she was going to make sure they saw her. Hearing the door open behind her she quickly turned around to see the girls walking ahead of everyone else. Not wanting to leave the two of them alone, she decided to walk between the two groups just in case. "Please slow down. I may be 23 but I have the knees of an old man." She joked.

The next moment happened quicker than she expected. With the girls now at the car she turned around to face Matthew, Roxie, and JJ to make sure no one was following them. She had seen the black car creeping but wasn't able to react in time. When she realized what was happening her first instinct was to protect the girls. She wouldn't be able to forgive herself if she let them get hurt so she shouted for them to lay flat on the ground and not move. There was nothing for her to do to comfort them and while she felt awful, she had to stay focused. Taking out her pistol she shot at the retreating car as she made her way towards Roxie. From what she could see it had shattered their back window and blown out their taillight before it disappeared. The moment she saw Matthew her heart sank. There was no questioning the fact that he was dead and she felt responsible. However, there was no time for her to feel self-pity as she checked Roxie and JJ, taking out her phone to call Conor, the only person she could think of. With the phone placed between her ear and shoulder, she looked back between JJ and Roxie before settling on Matthew. His car keys were inched out of his pocket so she picked them and hesitantly gave them to JJ. Placing her hands on his shoulders, she tried to speak in a calm voice. "I know you're scared right now, buddy, but I need you to take these. You and your sisters get in the car and lock the doors. Anyone suspicious comes near you, press the red distress button." Hearing the phone ringing, she placed the phone into his hands. "Conor should be picking up in a moment. You tell him everything but you wait until you get in that car so you're not distracted." She waited a moment to see if he understood before turning to Roxie. "Are you hurt?"

Last edited:

The Sullivan's Pub
~Dublin City Center, Dublin~
Aliana Cartwright-Sullivan

tumblr_inline_pbbompBCRB1qch7mc_500.jpg
Hearing that Thomas had been blocking Lucy out for years made Ali feel bad for her sister-in-law. Thomas had been a real mamas boy growing up so to hear he wasn't even talking to her was heartbreaking. She didn't know what she would do had Leo stopped talking to her, though she was sure her husband would set him straight in a heartbeat. But, hearing that Thomas was going to speak with Leo and seeing him talk to the new waitress gave her hope the two of them would reconcile. Ali smiled when Blake pointed it out. "How cute. One less man we have to worry about dying single." She joked, watching as Adam walked over to the two of them. "Speak of another man on the list." She whispered to her friend before laughing at Adam's joke. She watched as Blake and Adam interacted for a moment, internally screaming. Was she seeing things, she thought to herself, or were the two of them just flirting with their eyes? Aliana had known her friend long enough to pick up on when she was flirting, but her face had given it away also. As much as she wanted to say something to them, she opted to wait until the male left them again.

Adam brought up the incident at the party using Ali to shake her head. "Honestly. It's almost as if it isn't a party unless there's a dash of drama or a fight." She returned Blake's smile before nodding her head. After everything had been cleaned up they had been able to drink the rest of the night away. Granted she had tasked herself with keeping the boys apart and re-uplifting spirits, but all in all, it was a good night. "Exactly. I woke up with one shoe on and have no idea why. If you have gaps in your memory after a Sullivan party I'd say it was a good night." Watching as Elena placed her drink in front of her, she gave the girl a smile and thanked her before raising the glass to her lips. She nearly choked on her drink when Blake mentioned the girl having a crush on Adam, softly chuckling. "I think your senses are broken. While older men are a lot more fun, I'm sure she's more interested in Thomas." She watched with Blake the interaction between Elena and Thomas with a brief smile. It was nice to see him smiling so much today, hoping that it meant something positive. "His cheeks must be sore." She joked.

Ali would be lying if she said she hadn't decided to get Adam and Blake together. While she knew her friend could handle it, she also figured she would procrastinate making it happen. Listening as she teased Adam she had to hide her grin behind her drink purposely making eye contact with her and shaking her head. She was giving her an 'I know what you're up to' look before turning her attention to Adam. "A house husband? Now there's another title you could add to your resume! I hear it's a fantastic career." She joked before taking another sip of her glass. "It'll have to be Adam. I can't get us both home like I used to; those days a long gone. I can barely keep up as is. Ugh, that's the only thing I hate about getting older is my tolerance for alcohol."

Thomas, Blake ( Bellz Bellz )
Adam ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )
Elena ( Pyroclast Pyroclast )

Roxie Carriveau
Jeanie Carriveau-Porter
JJ Carriveau-Porter
Blue eyed crying red eyes .png
Roxie kept a close eye on the girls in front of her before Reina made her appearance and told them to slow down a little. Roxie let out a laugh, "Wait till you're 40, Re, then we'll talk about your knees." She called out to her bodyguard before turning to look at Matthew as he agreed that pizza night was good as well. "Ah, we could have had pizza in New York, but it just didn't feel right without the kiddos." She said to her fiancé. She too had noticed the black car but didn't pay much attention to it, just focusing on getting everyone to the car so they could get home. Jeanie reached the car and tried to pull the handle of the back door open before looking to her mom, "Is someone gonna open it?" She called out before turning to Jane, "Ugh, they are so slow!" She huffed. Jeanie looked back to her mom, brother, and Matthew before seeing the masked passenger hanging out the window.

Roxie was about to respond to her daughter when Matthew shouted at them all to get down. Roxie pulled JJ into her, cradling him close as Matthew did the same to her before he shoved them all towards the ground. JJ hit the pavement hard and cried out just before Roxie heard Matthew cry out as well.

Reina then shouted at Jeanie and her sister to lay flat on the ground and Jeanie didn't hesitate as she pulled her sister harshly down with her until their stomachs were flat on the floor. Jeanie grabbed her sister close and let out screams as the shooting continued for what seemed like forever.

Roxie's voice was caught in her throat, not allowing her to make any sound as she listened to the gunshots fire several rounds, she felt the force of them hitting Matthew before a few stray ones hit the windshield of a parked car some ways away. Tires screeched as the car sped away and then there was silence.

Roxie felt her fiancé's grip weaken around her and she quickly turned in his grasp to try to catch him as he fell. He was too heavy as her adrenaline made her arms weak and they both collapsed to the ground. Seeing the blood soak the front of his shirt, Roxie let out a panicked cry, "NO! no no no no!" She gasped out as he called her name. "I'm right here, Matthew, please stay with me!" She cried, her voice shrill as she saw the blood fall from his lips. She did her best to pull his head onto her lap as she tried to keep him awake. "Baby, stay with me...Please! Don't go! Please! I love you, it's gonna be okay. Please, just stay!" She started to sob, her eyes looked to her children who she saw were okay in that instant as Reina was attending to them. When she looked back to Matthew, she saw the lifeless void in his eyes and she knew he was gone. Roxie's lip trembled before she let out a strangled sob, moving her head to press her forehead against his.

JJ pushed himself up off the ground once the gunfire had ceased and sat on the ground, too afraid to move as he watched his mother cry, holding dying Matthew in her arms. He flinched as Reina placed her hands on his shoulders and looked up at her with wide eyes. He understood what she was saying but the shock was starting to take over all of his senses. Seeing the car keys she was holding, his eyes looked back to Matthew, seeing his lifeless eyes stare ahead. Slowly, he looked back to Reina and nodded his head before reaching out his hands to take the keys and the phone. With her help, he stood up and moved to his sisters who had slowly picked themselves up off the ground.

Jeanie looked at Jane before she helped her up off the ground, her eyes saw Matthew dead on the floor and she quickly moved to cover Jane's eyes. Jeanie's eyes were filled with tears as she turned her sister to look at the car. "Don't look, okay. JJ, unlock the car now!" She demanded to which the boy ran over to the car and unlocked it before the three of them climbed inside. Once inside, JJ could hear his Uncle's voice on the other end of the phone, "Uncle Conor?! It's JJ! We need you and Dad right now! Matthew is dead! Someone shot him! Please help!" He cried into the phone.

Roxie lifted her head as Reina asked if she was okay, her swollen red eyes meeting her bodyguards as the woman shook her head slowly. "This is my fault, this is all my fucking fault!" She said through clenched teeth. Noticing the crowd that was beginning to form around them, Roxie knew she needed to keep quiet about what she thought happened for now. Hearing sirens in the distance, she knew that she was going to have to get ready to answer questions but couldn't leave her dead fiancé quite yet. "If you haven't already, call Syd, I want him to get the kids out of here. And for fucks sake, get these fucking people away from us!" She said, her eyes glaring at the crowd before turning her head to look at Matthew. Another sob caught in her throat as she moved to close his eyes, before placing a soft kiss against his forehead that was still deceivingly warm. "I love you." She whispered hoarsely even though she knew he could no longer hear her.
with: Reina Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess
RIP: Matthew Misty Gray Misty Gray
NEED HALP: Conor Misty Gray Misty Gray ; Syd Pyroclast Pyroclast

Last edited:
Gabriel Moretti's Mansion

Gabriel Moretti and Riccardo Biancardi

1616869333059-png.867348
Gabriel sat back as Elvian spoke and pointed out that Giovanni was known to be a reasonable man, making informed decisions. As his wife began to address Ricky somewhat sensitively, Gabriel grew ever more curious to hear her next words. Perhaps she was going to say what was on the tip of his own tongue, but he was, funnily enough, still being on his best behaviour to not simply come out with it. Maybe Elvian would say it for him in a nicer way. Gabriel didn't agree with Giovanni leaving Roxie in charge, not by any means. However, he had a good idea of why Giovanni hadn't left Ricky in charge. It was a shame, because with a little taming and molding, Gabriel was sure he could chisel away Ricky's erratic and grating ways to reveal a serious businessman lurking beneath it all. As frustrating as the younger man could be, Gabriel was still sure he could appeal to Ricky's better side and form a productive business partnership. Gabriel's focus was pulled back to Elvian when she addressed him directly to say killing Roxie wasn't a good idea. "Perhaps you're right. Killing Roxanne might be somewhat drastic," he casually replied. "Though even you've just said yourself you think she is one of theirs - the Sullivans. Pain in the neck at times, maybe, but Riccardo here has always done well to remain fair to both our family and Conor's."

Ricky lightly shrugged his shoulders, deciding it not appropriate to make a joke about disliking both families equally. Better to take the credit where due. "I have my suspicions as to why Giovanni left her in charge and I'm confident you're all thinking it too," he said, rotating his finger next to his own head to suggest he acknowledged his own supposed mental instability. "I get that. But the results I've achieved are clear to me. For 13 years I've been doing this job. Acting like a damn yoyo between here and Dublin. Were I not capable of this, the agreement between our three families would not have remained as stable as it had. No offence, but I don't think any sane person could deal with both you and Conor, not to mention Syd and Damian. All four of you, with different manifestations of male egos and personalities, would drive anyone nuts," he said, smirking at Gabriel. He then looked to Elvian and smiled. "You always speak reason, Elvian. Whilst I'd love to get behind the whole feminist drive, I agree Roxie is not the right symbol for the cause." He the shifted in his seat to sit up straight. "And I you're right that killing Roxie would cause more problems, especially as far as tensions with the Sullivans goes. I love my cousin and having her killed would be highly inappropriate. I'd prefer if we stopped talking about such a crude idea, to be honest."

1616869342998-png.867349
Ricky watched as Julia gave her input. His face softened as she mentioned not having any family left. By now he realised he was pretty much in the same boat, especially if he lost Roxie, even in only a metaphorical sense. As Julia went on to point out Roxie had taken what was his, Ricky looked down to his hands, once again reminded of how his relationship with his cousin was now destined to collapse. He let out a sigh as she pointed out he'd cared more for his family than they had for him. It was somewhat awkward having things laid out on the table in front of the Morettis, but it was unavoidable. Yet another uncomfortable situation his father had left him in. Even in death, it felt like Giovanni and Stefano were punishing him.

"Okay. So, killing Roxanne is an unpopular idea," Gabriel summarised whilst briefly smiling. He nodded as Julia suggested scaring Roxie, thinking the idea over before speaking about it. "That could work. If we can get her to step down whilst keeping her alive, then we all get what we want," he said, looking to Elvian to acknowledge he was taking her concerns seriously and not sticking with the idea of killing Roxie. "Do either of you have any ideas for how you intend to go about applying the pressure onto Roxanne--" Gabriel began to asked Julia and Ricky.

In exasperation, Ricky held his hands up in front and quickly shook his head. "Enough!" he firmly commanded everyone, Gabriel included. "Leave Roxie to me. It's my decision how she is dealt with and it's not a discussion to have over dinner..." His attention flipped to Elvian. "Is dinner ready, by the way? I will help you dish it out," he politely offered the woman. He soon looked back to Gabriel. "As it stands, nothing has changed yet, not whilst Roxie is still settling into her apparent new position. Which means, we should continue to discuss business as we usually would. Are there any concerns or meetings that need to be arranged regarding the contracts you have with the Sullivans?" Gabriel slowly nodded his head, but set about quietly topping up everyone's glasses of wine for a moment. Ricky used the brief time Gabriel's attention wasn't on him to send Julia a glance and a warm smile, hoping she wasn't too uncomfortable with the whole situation. Sensing an opportunity, he took a moment to gently squeeze Julia's hand before bringing both of his hands back into view, using one to lift the glass that was now filled.

"Yes, we need to reevaluate how much I'm paying for the drugs we've got coming from Cuba. The Colombian contacts I have in Miami can offer me a similar price without Irish middlemen getting involved. I trust you will communicate this to Conor and a meeting can be arranged. I can even have some of my men sent to Dublin on my behalf," he put forward.

"I'll call Conor and run it by him," Ricky confirmed. He wasn't sure how that proposal would go down, but he and Conor were generally mature enough to discuss things productively. Wanting to steer away from any chance of the discussion returning back to Roxie, Ricky let out a deep breath before smiling at the others. "Now we've established it's business as usual for the immediate time-being, how about we enjoy this nice meal? Elvian, how are those grandkids of yours? The youngest had a brave little attitude on him the last time I saw him," he remarked. "Don't ever let anyone hold him back on that. There's nothing wrong with being confident," he suggested, knowing how much his own energetic personality got him into trouble at Paolo's age.

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Elvian)
Bellz Bellz (Julia)

The Sullivans Pub

Adam Harper

1616869299580-png.867346
Adam laughed as Blake and Aliana pointed out that Sullivan parties were always full of trouble and drama. "Well, I had heard..." he trailed off. "That's why I miss most of them. I can't be having you lot corrupting me; I'm far too shy and well-behaved to be get involved in your parties. Honestly, I don't know how poor Conor copes having to deal with the likes of you two," he teased the ladies, knowing full well a few years back Conor was more likely the one causing a riot.

Adam remained quiet as Elena came to the table to give Blake and Aliana their drinks, not wanting to overwhelm the nervous new starter. When the new barmaid addressed him by name, he looked to her face and smiled. When she said she would bring him his drink too, he nodded in approval. "Thanks. That's great service!" he told her in hopes of helping her to relax after she'd dropped the glass a few minutes ago.

When the young woman walked away from their table, Adam caught Blake's raised eyebrow and anticipated she was about to comment on the interaction. "Hey, I can't help it if I look this good at my age," he remarked at the suggestion Elena liked him. Regardless of his past reputation as a womaniser, the barmaid was far too young for him to even consider looking at in such a way or flirting with. "Nah, you ladies are right on the second count. She and Tom have been giving each other the eyes since we got to the bar. Why do you think I left him there? Didn't want to be cramping Lil Porter's style," he remarked. He then chuckled at the comment about having to stay on the market a little longer himself. "As long as that special lady is closer to my own age group, then I'll happily be a little more patient until she comes to her senses," he remarked. When Blake asked who was going to help her get home, Aliana spoke up to say it would have to be Adam as she was expecting to be too drunk to do so. Even without Aliana's suggestion, Adam wasn't about to hesitate in offering up his services. "Well, I'm technically working right now, so I'll be staying sober. I'm sure I can take you ladies home, and I suppose I'll let Conor in the car too," he said, with a light shrug. Thinking about Blake's comment that a woman could turn him into a house husband, along with the fact he was attracted to her, he couldn't help but make his next comment to test the waters. "Need any other services from me, Ma'am? A bit of ironing or cooking doing around the house? If you can handle spices, then I'm your man..."

Adam ceased his flirting when Elena returned with his pint of beer. "Spot on!" he said when she placed his drink down in front of him. He noticed the barmaid was blushing again, but no part of him entertained the idea she was attracted to him, especially when he'd seen her interacting with Thomas the way she was. He was sure she was just flustered around him through nerves at making a mistake in her new job. "Thank you, Elena. I'll give you a shout if I need something else," he told her.

When Elena had returned to her conversation with Thomas, Adam looked back to Blake and Aliana. "She looks nervous as hell," he pointed out. "Hopefully she gets used to the job before some of the rowdier blokes are here on a night out."

Bellz Bellz (Blake)
Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Aliana)
Mentions: Pyroclast Pyroclast (Elena) Bellz Bellz (Thomas)

Moretti Family Home
Elvian Moretti

606e42fe57430cf595df1aca6ba3e860
It came as a relief to Elvian that no one took what she was saying the wrong way. It was very rare that Gabriel involved her in business and when he did she didn't want to disappoint. She was aware of her husband's feelings about Ricky, having discussed them moments before they arrived. But, knowing him he would have said it in a way that turned Ricky off completely. Realizing this may have been what he meant asking her to charm the younger man, she smiled to herself and placed her hand softly on his leg. Elvian listened as Gabriel repeated her words and commented on Ricky's skills at being the middle man between the two families before giving the latter a smile. She was glad Ricky had picked up on what she was saying and even happier he realized it had been on everyone's mind. It was a shame, however, that it was what was holding him back from being the true boss of his family. "As long as you're aware and realize there was something she had that you lacked. In my opinion, it wouldn't be hard to gain if you had the proper guidance." She commented softly, subtly glancing at her husband. The moment Ricky opted to stop talking about Roxie, she nodded her head.

Her attention turned to Julia, listening as she spoke about not having a family of her own. It saddened her to hear it and see the look on her face as she discussed it, but it sounded like there was a purpose behind it. In her opinion, it looked like the woman had been hell-bent on making sure Roxie was no longer in the picture nor in the way of Ricky being in charge. She was going to keep this thought to herself for the time being as she turned her attention to her husband. Seeing that he had dropped the idea of killing her, for now, was a relief. A war at this point in time wasn't something she wanted to go through. Everyone in her family had been happy, growing, getting over the issues that were caused a decade ago, and she wanted to keep it that way.

Elvian understood that Ricky had been serious about dropping the topic of Roxie. The moment her husband mentioned ideas, she was about to turn to him and suggest they talked about a new topic but Ricky beat her to the punch. He expressed his desire to deal with his cousin on his own then turned his attention to Elvian, asking about dinner. "Actually, yes it is." She answered Ricky, glancing at her watch. After giving her husband a quick pat on his leg, she stood up and excused herself before pausing. "Would you mind helping out, Riccardo?" She asked in an attempt to give him a break. It was a lot to have so many people give their opinions on your life and what you should do, that she understood. Once they were in the kitchen she gave him instructions on where the plates were, directing him where to place them for the time being. After plating the pasta onto the plates, she gestured to two of them. "Here, you take yours and Julia's and I'll take the other two... She seems like a nice girl, Julia." She said with a smile, "You be nice to her."

The two of them returned to the dining room where she placed her husband's plate in front of him. After saying grace, she chuckled at Ricky's comment before shaking her head. "Oh, that boy's a firecracker for sure. Still causing trouble, of course. May I ask when you're going to start having little ones?"

Gabriel, Ricky ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )
Julia ( Bellz Bellz )

Nostalgic Notes

Sinead Callahan

1616869285057-png.867345
Sinead frowned when Shinoa said her family hadn't been supportive and that her mother had been against the pregnancy. "Do you think it's possible that your mother reacted in the heat of the moment? You are very young to be pregnant, so I imagine that would be a shock. Could there be a chance she might listen to reason now the air has cooled?" she suggested. Thinking back to her own first pregnancy, Sinead remembered her experience as though it was only days ago. "When I was pregnant with my first child, there was a lot of anger from my mother and other members of my family. I won't begin to explain the complicated backstory behind it, but there was a very serious reason for the way they reacted. I wasn't sure my mother would ever forgive me nor accept my baby into her world. But when my daughter was born, my mother changed her mind and softened to the whole situation. She loved her granddaughter from then on... All I'm saying is, there were some very harsh words shared when I revealed my pregnancy, but in time, we patched things up."

Sinead couldn't help but smile when Shinoa pointed out she was from the US. "I know, honey. I was born and raised in Chicago, and I lived in New York for over a decade. They should do international calls and if they don't, you can leave a message for me here in the shop so I can arrange for you to use the phone here when you have the numbers you need to call. And if you can't get through to anyone, then social services will have to step in, even if it means them dealing with the authorities in America."

She lightly shook her head when the girl apologised for not being suitable for the job. Sinead had interviewed other candidates and she knew she would be filling the vacancy with one of those applicants, but she chose not to tell Shinoa that. "Don't you worry about that," she reassured her. She then sat up straight and tapped the telephone with her long, painted fingernails. "So, do I get my driver to take you to the place in town or back to the hotel?" she offered again, not wanting her to be struggling to walk back. Noticing the teenager looked to be in pain, she furrowed her brow. "Or do you need to be taken to the hospital?" she asked with concern.

BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 (Shinoa)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back