• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Billy King

1614212627422.pngBilly gave a teasing giggle at his cousin’s evident exasperation. Hers wasn’t the only briefcase resting against the bar, but he knew only the truly dedicated came straight to the pub after work. None of this, ‘going home to get changed first’ business. Once he had passed her a well-needed pint, he leaned his elbows on the counter and pouted at her. “Do you wanna tell old Billy about your problems? Turn him into a proper barman cliché?” With a smile, he gave her a friendly pat on the cheek. “You know I have all the time in the world for you, cuz’,” he said, then he clinked his glass against hers and took a long, steady drink.

Nolan’s order put a spark in Billy’s eye and, after pouring him a pint, he turned to face the array of whiskey bottles. Since the man hadn’t been specific, Billy naturally opted for the best. Instead of just one shot glass, however, he lay out several in a row and filled them all to the brim. He grinned at Nolan’s open offer of babysitting his young daughter. “Hey, hey, what you laughin’ for? I’m great with kids. I’d be Charlie’s best mate by the time you get home, she’d forget all about you!” Billy had never much thought about having children himself, but since he was very in touch with his own childish side, he did love being in their company. Out of tact for his brother Alex, he didn’t go on about how much he missed Callum, but ever since Savannah had left and taken the boy with her, Billy had missed his nephew greatly. Despite all the teasing, he really wouldn’t have minded if Nolan asked him to babysit for Charlie.

Nolan pulled him out of his thoughts with a friendly question of how he was doing. “Me? Oh, always, mate, always. And it’s only about to get better!” He was really referring to the shots, but as he passed a whiskey each to Madison and Nolan, his eye caught Erik Snowden walking over to the bar and his whole face lit up. His beaming smile turned to muffled laughter when Erik reached across the bar and placed his hands over his face. “Security!” he called out, though the playfulness of his tone would indicate that there was no serious trouble. “Sit down, you numpty,” he commanded, pushing his friend away. “Well, Erik Snowden, maybe if you came out more than once in a while, you’d see I am actually a pretty fun guy.” It was true that Billy was very attached to his work, and part of that was from getting to work alongside Erik. When Moretti sent one of his employees to work in London with the Kings, Billy never expected to find a friend in him, but the pair got on well together - maybe a few loud arguments here and there, but overall enough laughter and productivity to counteract it. “Now stop actin' like a twat and get this down you." He slammed a shot of whiskey in front of Erik. "Nole's idea - now if any of us end up arrested by the end of the night we can just blame him!" Directing a wink at Nolan, Billy necked his shot of whiskey and slammed it back down on the counter.

Interactions
Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess Erik
_amaranth_ _amaranth_ Nolan, Madison

Misty Gray Misty Gray Spencer
Bellz Bellz Harper

Theodore Wycliff
01ea80b1f0d1f36a570e15c51b0b9282.jpg
At the mention of letting one of his in-laws adopt his son, he shook his head. "Ah, how about no? What if they want kids of their own? Besides, you won't have a little brother to boss around anymore." He stated, placing a hand softly on her head so he didn't mess up her hair. As soon as he rounded the corner to the lounge and saw Paolo, he took a deep sigh. How had the kid even gotten to the paint? Now he needed a game plan of where to move the paint to so this didn't happen again. Lately, he found himself having to move things out of Paolo's reach so he didn't get into it. Though, knowing how crafty the kid was, he would more than likely manage to get into it anyway. Teddy squatted so he was level with his youngest, softly grabbing his wrists to prevent him from grabbing onto anything.

"The Hulk, huh? How about the Hulk takes a break for today and you be Paolo?" He asked before turning his head to Cristina after her comment. "Stop antagonizing him." His voice was stern yet it was still soft when he spoke to his daughter. Turning back to Paolo nodded his head down the hall towards the bathroom. "Let's get you cleaned up and changed so we can go over to Nonna and Nonno's." He stood up and walked behind him so he could pick him up without getting his own shirt messed up. "Tin, we will be right back and then we can get going." He said, already starting to walk down the hall. Once they reached the bathroom, he pulled out the step stool and placed his son on top. "As much fun as I'm sure you're having as the Hulk right now, we've gotta put him away. Wash your hands." He instructed, trying to make sure he himself stayed out of splash radius. There was no telling what other devious things the kid may come up with and while he was only wearing a simple black t-shirt at the moment, he didn't want to have to go and change as well.

Meanwhile, Francis had been sitting at the table doing his homework when the chaos unfolded. It wasn't until Cristina began making noises that he even noticed his younger brother making a mess. "Oh Paolo..." He muttered, walking over to take the paint from him. When Teddy emerged from his bedroom and took charge, Francis opted to take a seat and watched. It was out of his hands at this point. He turned to his mother who had joined him and shrugged his shoulders at her question. "It was alright, I guess. Nothing new to really report. The volcano for my science project is almost done. Dad locked it away in his office so Paolo wouldn't mess with it."

Aliana Cartwright-Sullivan
Sydney Sullivan
hannah-john-kamen-in(3).jpg
Once the table had been finished, Ali reached for her own glass of champagne before giving her sisters their own. They had done all of the work so it was only right they share the first glasses. Turning to Syd, she gestured to Lucy. "Well, the majority of it was Lucy, of course." She said, raising her glass to her lips before she took a sip. Syd's appearance made her think about Leo and his whereabouts, along with Rhiannon. She knew Sydney had been roaming the house somewhere, no doubt listening to Chopin on her Walkman. Since her youngest rarely got into trouble, she trusted her on her own with little supervision. Looking at the watch on her wrist, she decided to give her oldest two a bit more time before she paged them.

Ali's attention was then grabbed by her husband in passing. She was going to ask him if he knew about Leo and Rhiannon when she realized he had another mission. Eventually, the two of them would get a moment, so until then she would continue playing hostess. She turned back to Lucy and Syd, the latter being chastised for smoking. "I agree. Plus, you'll never get a girl smelling like an ashtray most of the time... Unless, of course, she does too but let's hope she doesn't." She teased. Once Thomas joined their group, she smiled and nodded her head at him. "For godsakes, please stop growing. You used to be so much smaller and now you're an adult.." Ali would never get over how fast 13 years seemed to be. One second he was throwing bread at Syd during Thanksgiving and the next he was legally drinking with the grown-ups. At the thought of it, Lucy warned them not to get too drunk and suggested she tell Conor the same thing. "Oh, he gets a freebie tonight because of how wound he's been, but he will definitely be helping with the clean-up tomorrow." She replied to Lucy.

Ali had been aware of the ongoing problem between Thomas and Leo and as much as she hated to see them not getting along, Leo had begged her to butt out. That didn't mean she wasn't going to discuss it with Lucy when he wasn't around. Once Thomas disappeared from their sights, she quickly turned into a gossiping mother to Sinead, Lucy, and Syd. "Did you know Leo and Thomas are still fighting? I've been told to butt out of it, but I think it's crazy. They were such best friends growing up, causing us nothing but stress. How's he been doing?" She asked Lucy, understanding it had been rough. "I've been urging Leo to fix it; to be there for his best friend, but he's just as stubborn as his father." She rolled her eyes at the thought.

4928898_11599256.jpg
Meanwhile, Sydney had indeed been walking around listening to Chopin on her walkman. For a moment she had been hanging out with her grandfather, but he had been grabbed for a conversation she knew not to listen to. With her older siblings out and her cousins roughhousing, she didn't necessarily have anyone to play with. She was fine with this, petting the dogs as they occasionally ran by her. She was in her own little world with her classical music playing through her ears. When her eyes landed on her father, she gave him a wide grin and pushed her headphones around her neck. She let out a soft giggle when he lifted her in the air and gave her a hug. "Sweets? I have not. Gimme a hint!" She asked, placing her hands on his cheeks. "Please?" Once back on the ground, she was asked about a picture she had been working on. "Nope. It's needs something special. Once I figure it out, all yours." She gave him a thumbs up and watched as her cousin approached, giving him a smile.

Sydney had once again been left to her own devices, letting Thomas and Conor have their private conversation. She was going to do what her father had suggested and find the other kids when she heard the knock at the door. No one seemed to be going for it, so she decided she would just open it herself. Staring at the familiar woman she greeted her and opened the door wider. "Hi! Mommy and Daddy are a little busy."

Leo Sullivan
Rhiannon Sullivan
9a59c15207105f0a395f8280812ecee2.png
The only reason Leo Sullivan knew how to ice skate was because of Rhiannon. His younger sister had taken an interest in ice skating at a young age and since his parents were often too busy to take her, Leo stepped in. At first, he thought it would be another one of her temporary hobbies that she was going to grow out of. Unlike things like the violin and swimming, figure skating had stuck. With her competition coming up in two weeks, Leo had been out on the ice more than he had his classes. Rhiannon had placed third in her last couple of competitions and was more than determined to win this time around. There was a list of moves she had to land, one of them being either a triple or a double axel. Leo suggested she just go with the former since she kept landing on the ice, which only caused him to get yelled at instead. After that, he didn't dare give advice that didn't involve a critique. They had been out for nearly the entire day, Leo looking down at his watch. "Rhi, we have to go. The party is going to start soon and mom won't be happy if we're too late." He said, slowly skating towards her. Rhiannon pouted, linking her fingers together and looking at him. "One more pass? Please? I feel really good about it this time." She said for probably the 10th time, though Leo wasn't going to say that to her. He allowed one more pass and watched her from the sidelines while changing his shoes. With his arms crossed, he watched her again closely since he knew she would ask for tips later.

MV5BMGYxOTMyZjEtMzcyZi00MGYzLWE0ZmUtZjdkMmZhNWY4NWQzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDM1NjQzOQ@@._V1_UY317_CR20,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

The two arrived home moments later, entering the house through the garage. Rhiannon walked past her mother, aunts, and cousin without so much as a hello. With a scowl on her face, she ran up to her room. Leo walked in behind her and watched as she ran upstairs. Once he saw the confused look on Ali's face he approached her. "Hey you guys, sorry about Rhi." He turned to his mother and kissed her cheek. "What's wrong with her?" She asked, returning his affections. "She's trying to land her triple axel but the only thing she's landing is on her ass." He stated, shrugging his shoulders. "I suggested she just go with the double; it's literally either-or but she insists on doing it anyway, so. Anyway, we'll talk about it later. I'm going to make sure she's not sulking and she's showering." Ali thanked him and asked that the two of them not take too long. Before he walked away, he pointed to the door. "You know Sydney's at the front door, right?"

Looking past her son, she excused herself and immediately moved towards the entry of the house where Stella and Sydney stood. "Syd! You and answering front doors." She muttered. The girl just looked back at her mother, who instantly felt bad for raising her voice. That little angelic look on her face got her every time. "You were talking." Ali shook her head and suggested she go talk to her aunts while she tended to Stella. "You made it! Sorry, Sydney has a thing for opening the door when she shouldn't be. Come in."

Sinead, Conor ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )
Syd ( Pyroclast Pyroclast )
Lucy, Thomas ( Bellz Bellz )
Stella ( BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 )​

Shona King

1614267674339.png “Twins!” Shona’s hand flew to her chest, her emotions suddenly amplified. “That is so special…” She looked down to her own belly with a fond smile, smoothing her dress over it to accentuate the large bump. “Sometimes I feel like I’m carrying twins, too, but the second baby is just food. This little thing is so hungry, I swear I eat more than my husband - and he’s fuelling a heavy workout regime!”

Shona realised that the woman must have seen her and Spencer together enough times, as he came along to her appointments as often as he could. Perhaps she had formed an impression of the couple, having overheard conversations and seen how they acted together. Shona didn’t remember ever seeing this woman with a partner of any kind, however, and although it wasn’t any of her business, she couldn’t help wondering if anyone was there to look after her.

“I’m Shona, by the way,” she smiled, extending a hand for the woman to shake. Since getting involved with the Kings, she was aware that she had to be careful who to trust, but in the moment it felt a little ridiculous to imagine that an apparently single woman with an unusual accent and carrying twins could pose a threat to her. Besides, she was eager to make friends with other people having babies after hearing that early parenthood could be very isolating. “So, will these twins be your first?” she asked. “I don’t really have much experience with babies, not since the odd babysitting jobs I got when I was a teen. I’m just hoping it’ll come to me naturally...and that my husband will remember some things from when his nephew was first born.” Still cradling her belly, she looked over to the woman again and smiled. “Is it true that twins run in the family?” she asked. “Do you come from a line of twins?”

Interactions
BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 Shirley

Kurt Reznik

abe4b66000fc3bb5aa480b191ff02994.gifThe CO had left him to get familiar with his new living space, but there really wasn’t much to explore. His previous quarters had been in a dormitory, each bed separated by a short wall, so he supposed the doors in this cell offered more security - as long as his cellmate didn’t try anything with him. Other than that, the mattress was as thin as he was used to, there was a metal toilet which he wasn’t looking forward to sharing, and the concrete walls were decorated with nothing but black mould and other mysterious stains. His cellmate had some stuff lying around, but Kurt had no interested in going through any of it, knowing that he would get to know the man soon enough. In one quick scan, he felt he had got to know the place already.

Just as he was sitting down to put his bed together, Kurt heard voices down the corridor that sounded to be getting closer. It didn’t sound like the same CO as before so he wasn’t expecting to have to pay attention - nor did he really care what was being said - but with such a lack of stimulation, eavesdropping was like second nature. When he heard the name ‘Moretti’, however, his ears pricked and he felt his heart rate pick up. There had been the occasional Moretti affiliates in his previous prison, though thankfully most of them were in different units to him. He hadn’t expected to hear that name so soon after arriving; if he had to encounter anyone related to the man who had killed his wife and ruined his son’s childhood, he wasn’t sure how well he would do at holding back his hatred.

With the day he had had, Kurt didn’t think his mood could get much lower, but then the two voices stopped just outside the cell. So, the man was a friend of the Morettis. Settling into any jail or prison would always be testing, but being confronted by the enemy within minutes of his arrival made him wonder if he was being set up. Maybe the COs wanted to see what he was made of.

Kurt was just finishing up the last corner of his bedsheet when the man finally addressed him. Reluctantly, he climbed down from his bunk and stood to face his apparent cellmate. He stood tall as he looked the man up and down; he was noticeably older, perhaps old enough to be at a disadvantage if they were to get into a fight, though his muscular build and the scars on his face suggested that he wasn’t one to shy away. “You’re funny,” he remarked, sounding like more of an insult than a compliment. “And uh…” He took a couple steps forward until he was standing just an arm’s length away. “What makes you think I’d have a drink with you?” With his eyes fixed in a venomous glare, he tried to imagine what it would feel like to have his hands wrapped around the man’s neck. He knew that keeping to himself was generally the wisest option in prison - especially since he hadn’t had time to fashion himself a weapon yet - but as foolish as it seemed to make enemies with the man he was to share a cell with every night, he just couldn’t pretend to get along with someone who worked for Moretti. “Just ‘cause we’re locked in this shithole together don’t make us friends. I don’t run with you or your people, and there’s no law in here that’ll change that.”

Interactions
Misty Gray Misty Gray James

Oak Tree Restaurant
~ Dublin City Centre, Dublin ~

Adam Harper and Jasmine Zegarra
~ Emilia & Safia Zegarra ~

1614292365498.pngBefore meeting Chase, Jasmine never had herself down as someone who would want to get married and she certainly never pictured herself as a mother. Since she could remember, her life had always been about the mob, be it her father training her up when she was a kid to being any active part of the Irish Mob as soon as she was old enough. Although it took some time to get used to, Jasmine surprised herself at how well she'd settled into married life and being a mother. Of course, there were times when she missed the thrill of the job, but it was soon pushed away by her natural instinct to protect her children and not willingly put herself in danger to the point her children could lose their mother. Granted, Chase was still very much a part of that dangerous lifestyle, but it could only ever be one of them taking those risks.

Once the family arrived at the restaurant and Chase parked the car up outside, Jasmine sent him a smile before climbing out of the vehicle. She let Michael get out from the back seat before she reached in to lift Safia out from her spot she'd occupied between the two older children. The toddler begged to be carried, prompting Jasmine to roll her eyes. "I will carry you to the door, but once we step inside you can use those little legs of yours," she compromised. She let Chase walk in front with Michael and Emilia until she caught up with them once inside. She placed Safia down but let the girl hold her hand until they would get to their table. Jasmine looked ahead as Chase pointed Adam out to Emilia, drawing a smirk from the woman upon acknowledging their friend's presence.

Emilia turned to her father when he bent down to her level and then followed the direction he was pointing in, an excited smile forming on her face as she recognised her godfather. Once she'd let go of Chase's hand, she rushed towards her godfather and tapped him on the back. Had he not already seen her approaching in the reflection of the mirrored wall behind the bar, she would have made him jump. "Well, look who it is," he said, turning in his seat and flashing a broad smile to the girl. As she reached her arms towards him for a hug, Adam stood up from the barstool and obliged, crouching down to give his goddaughter a cuddle. "Are you getting taller?" he remarked.

171018-han-frank-grillo-hero_i36vts-jpg.850883
"Hmm, I don't know. I'm sure you're just shrinking," she playfully teased him. Adam released her from the hug and lightly ruffled her hair, prompting the girl to shake her head in mock annoyance before using her fingertips to tidy up her curly locks of hair.

Adam sat back on the stool in time to turn and face Michael who had just sat at the bar next to him. "Hey, kid. What are you drinking? Pint of beer?" he joked. Seeing the boy holding his fist out, Adam nodded his head before proceeding to carry out the secret handshake he and Michael had. "I remember it, alright. I hope you haven't been teaching it to anyone else, because I sure as hell haven't." His godson was the shy type, but it wasn't something Adam would call him out on. It was just who Michael was and Adam loved the kid unconditionally. "How's the bike?" he asked about the birthday present he'd bought for him recently. "If you start getting too big for it or need any repairs just let me know. We could even give the frame a respray if you get bored of the colour."

Adam's attention was then drawn to Chase as the man spoke up about the boy being off sick from school. "Oh damn, really? And I just shook his sickly hand!" Adam teased but lightly squeezed Michael's shoulder. "You feeling okay now?" he sensitively asked. Adam caught the glance Chase shot to Jasmine and he got the feeling there was some skepticism over the boy's so-called illness. "Well, we'd best hope you feel better soon, kid. You're smarter than I was at your age, so we can't have you missing out on lessons."

"Adam's not working hard? What else is new?" Jasmine joked as she stood next to Chase and sent him an smirk.

"I'll join you all at the table, as long as Jas doesn't keep calling me out like that," he remarked. He got up from the stool as gave Chase's shoulder a friendly squeeze. His attention was then drawn to Safia as the toddler held her arms up in his direction. Of course, he couldn't refuse the small child, even as Jasmine made a comment about her having Adam wrapped around her little finger. Adam followed the Zegarras to their table, carrying Safia in his arms. "Michael, grab my beer, would you?" he called back to the boy, his own arms full with carrying his youngest godchild. He figured Benjamin would know to bring his burger out to the family's table once it was ready.

"So, how's it going?" he asked Chase as he passed Safia to Jasmine to deal with. He then took a seat at the table, sitting opposite his best friend.

1614292376034.png 1614292383515.png

Pyroclast Pyroclast (Chase, Michael)

Chase and Michael Zegarra

1614310962343.png“Ew, beer is gross!” Michael answered with a small laugh. “I just drink apple juice and pretend.” The secret handshake with Adam went smoothly and he beamed with excitement, having been unsure if the man would remember. It made him happy to hear him speak so protectively of it, discouraging him from sharing it with anyone else. “I would never, not even Emilia or Safia or mom or dad. It’s just for me and you!” Michael didn’t have many friends so the trust he found in Adam meant a great deal to him, even though it wasn’t the same as having friends his own age. To him, however, it was almost better - at least Adam was mature, unlike a lot of the other kids at school. Despite the man’s nature to tease him, Michael believed that his Godfather would always be there for him and take him seriously when he needed him to.

“The bike is great,” he smiled, blushing slightly at having received such a fantastic gift. As much as he loved zooming through the streets, he was actually a bit nervous about his classmates seeing him ride it, so restricted himself to parts of the neighbourhood in which he knew only a few of them lived. “I can already ride it standing up!” he told him proudly. Another blush came to his cheeks when Adam offered to fix it up for him whenever he needed, and he added a quiet, “Thank you...you’re the best uncle ever.”

When he heard his dad warn Adam about his sick day, he immediately felt himself shrink in his seat and his gaze fell into his lap. Neither of his parents had forced him to go to school, but he couldn’t help perceiving his father’s tone as being slightly accusatory, as if he were trying to expose him for committing a crime. Still not making eye contact when Adam gave his shoulder a gentle squeeze and asked him if he was okay, Michael gave a nod that he hoped would be enough to move the conversation away from him and onto something else.

1614311048641.pngThankfully they decided to move to their reserved table, and Safia stole their attention perfectly, something she tended to excel at. Michael let out a small sigh of relief. He picked up his uncle’s pint of beer to carry it over as requested and, while everyone was ahead, took a small sip. The bitterness made him recoil slightly and he wiped the evidence from his mouth with his sleeve, using it to stifle a cough. He hadn’t changed his mind - it was still just as disgusting as the last time.

Michael gratefully took a seat between Adam and his mother, the furthest he could sit from his suspecting father. Chase sat beside Emilia, helping her out of her coat before hanging it on the back of her chair. “Oh, really good,” he answered his friend with a genuine smile. “Work hours are a little longer the past few weeks, with the Sullivans all in mourning, but it’s not been too eventful. Just glad to finally have a family night.” Chase looked over at Jasmine with a warm smile. He always felt guilty when he couldn’t spend much time with them all, but it gave him some comfort to know that his wife understood first-hand how unpredictable the job could be. She had been in his shoes before, for many years - or rather, he had been in hers, since she had joined the business long before he had. Still, while their mutual understanding may help prevent arguments, he was aware of the hard work he left her with when he wasn’t around to help out with the children.

Turning back to Adam, he asked, “What about you, asere? You must have been putting in extra hours, too. You managing to find time to relax?”

Interactions
Misty Gray Misty Gray Adam, Jasmine, Emilia, Safia

~New York City: The Taylor Brothers~
snow patrol.jpg
Once Damien had greeted them, both the Brothers just kept their distance with the blood on the floor. "Shit's fucked up, man." That was all Q really said as he looked Damien in the eye, while J.T looked away and was half-tempted to draw his gun.

However, he wasn't exactly in a hostile environment, so that wasn't necessary and chances were his Brother would scold him for it later, mainly because they'd be making a fool out of themselves, which was not something Q really wanted as he wanted to be in the good graces of Don Moretti, not on his bad side.J.T nearly jumped when he felt a hand clasp onto his Leather Jacket, while Q didn't even flinch as he turned to look at the man that had stepped in between him and his Brother. Q's face showed much dissatisfaction as he saw Tony's hand on his Fur Coat even though his eyes were hidden by his sunglasses. "We just ain't into this shit, bruh. We just supply a demand, maybe pop a bitch or two. But not this. Is this even necessary?" He asked, looking at the man strapped to the dentist chair, still uncomfortable.

Q simply adjusted his hat and straightened out his coat as Tony stepped in front of them to greet Damien before the other two started having their own little chat, to which Q waited patiently before patting his Brother's back in hopes of getting him to stop being so uneasy. Sure, the two Brothers were no strangers to the sight of blood, but seeing a man getting tortured hit close to home where it should not. Soon, Damien had turned his attention to the Brothers after stating to Tony that it wasn't a social call. J.T's expression changed into one of frustration and partial anger when Damien said something about him and his Brother being squeamish. "Fuck you trying to say, man? If you need me to fucking cap a bitch, then just say it!"

As he saw his little Brother attempt to step closer to Damien. "J.T...J.T! Easy, bro. Chill." He said as he pulled Jarrick back in a swift manner. "Chill." He said once again, this time looking at his Brother in the eye until he settled down and took a step back.

The Older Brother then turned to the other two gentlemen before him. Although Q heavily disliked Damien's methods and likeliness to torturing his captives, they were under the same banner and worked for the same, powerful Don Moretti. "Well if the Don wants him dead, say no mo'. We'll find him. But why does Tony here get to cap his ass? We...are just as capable. Just because we don't roll with this whole torture porno bullshit, don't mean we won't cap a bitch if the Don needs us to. But orders are orders I suppose." He clapped his hands together. "We'll find Mr. Hardy for you. Once we do, we can give Tony here a call. Or page him." Q then looked over at Tony. "How would you like for us to get ahold of you, sir?" He asked politely, looking the older man in the eye.
RayPurchase RayPurchase (Tony) Misty Gray Misty Gray (Damien)

Danny Vaughan

1614370157583.pngConor was good at taking matters into his own hands, even if Danny didn’t always believe in his more violent courses of action. Business was business, however, and they couldn’t really indulge an employed drug addict who was stealing from their supply. If he prioritised his own self-interests over that of his employer, he wouldn’t be the first, but in this case the drugs weren’t just destructive to the mob but to himself as well. Although it wasn’t really his business what Colm did with his life, Danny still hoped he would get an opportunity to provide the man with some options before he was fired, or worse.

Still, it felt good to be one step closer to refining the mob’s workforce. He didn’t push the conversation further, instead able to push any work matters out of his mind when Conor said the word ‘party’. “Kind of you to have me, boss,” he smiled, as he was led out of the office and back towards the faint murmur of a household that was on the edge of a large party. They first returned to Aliana, where Lucy, Sinead and Syd also stood and Danny said, “I hope you don’t mind me stayin’ for a bit - if you need a hand with anythin’, I’ll be around!”

Conor then continued to guide him through the beautifully decorated house and Danny followed him, for lack of a better place to start. He had never met Shannon Sullivan, but from the effort that had been put into her remembrance party he got the impression that she was a significant and well-loved figurehead in the family. A table of champagne flutes had been laid out, there was a comforting smell of homemade food emanating from the kitchen and bouquets of flowers lined the halls. Everyone was dressed to the nines - even some of the dogs appeared to have bow ties around their necks. The beautiful decor occupied him as they strolled through the house, enough that he didn’t wonder where he was being led - so when they reached the lounge area, Danny was taken aback by who he saw sitting alone on the sofa. “Do I remember her?” he repeated, faintly. A gentle, involuntary smile appeared on his face as his eyes took in the sight of the beautiful woman standing before him. Conor soon excused himself, and Danny felt his heart rate pick up slightly at being left alone in her company.

She stood to greet him but kept a slight distance, and then asked him how he was doing, clearly just as surprised as he was. “I’m - I’m really well,” he answered. His smile by now reached up to his eyes, lighting up his whole face as he stood in awe of her. “You look beautiful,” he couldn’t help but add, finding himself blushing slightly in her presence. He was about to ask her how she was, then remembered the reason for the family’s coming together. “Sav, I’m really sorry for your loss. I know I shouldn’t be surprised to see you here, I mean it ain’t that far to come from London but it’s just...been a long time, hasn’t it?” Danny suddenly grew conscious of the tender way he was looking at her and compelled himself to stop, instead looking around to get a feel for the room. “I didn’t really expect to end up here tonight. I know you might prefer to keep things within the family so you’re welcome to ignore me or kick me out or whatever - but if you don’t object, I mean...I could go grab us some drinks and we could have a catch up?” No matter how hard he tried, he just couldn’t keep the smile off his face. “You must have so many interesting stories by now.”

Interactions
Misty Gray Misty Gray Savannah (Conor, Sinead)

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess Aliana
Bellz Bellz Lucy

Peter Callahan
Braden Callahan

Hattie Callahan

Beard .jpg
Hearing a small giggle coming from the kitchen, Braden narrowed his eyes and walked into the area spotting his dad rummaging through where the Sullivan's normally kept the best liquor. The old man jumped as Braden stifled a laugh at the sight. "God damn Brady, you are going to scare me to death if you keep sneaking up on me like that." Peter grumbled before finding the bottle he was looking for. Braden raised his eyebrows before shaking his head, "It's not my fault you are going deaf, Dad. You can't hear the giggling coming from the pantry?" Braden asked his father and the older man paused to take a listen for himself. Sure enough, he heard a muffled giggle. Braden put a finger to his lips before sighing, "Gosh I wonder where my little Hattie could be? She has been missing for at least 10 minutes now! I'm getting worried!" Before Peter could join in on the fun, the pantry doors burst open. "BOO!" Hattie squealed and both men pretended to be terribly frightened by the little girl scaring them. "There she is! Hi pumpkin! Papa missed you!" Peter said excitedly, bending down as the girl leaped into his arms and gave him a cuddle. Braden smiled at the sight before moving to pour himself a glass of whiskey that his father had found.

"Let's go join the others hmm? I'm sure your grandma is wondering where you ran off to." Peter told Hattie, forgetting about the bottle of whiskey momentarily to carry their granddaughter to Sinead who was conversing with the others in the front area of the house. Braden followed, glad to have a moment to himself as Peter preoccupied Hattie.
Braden-Hattie.jpg

Peter, Braden, and Hattie arrived just as Ali excused herself to go greet a guest. Peter smiled at his wife and moved to give her a kiss on the lips before Hattie reached out her arms for Sinny to hold her. "Grandma!" Hattie squealed and when she was in Sinny's arms, the little girl squeezed her grandmother as tightly as she could. "I scared Papa and Daddy! It was great!" She said happily before looking at everyone around her. "I'm the best hider!" Braden chuckled as he moved to smooth out his daughter's hair. "She scared the crap out of us, it's true." Braden then moved to kiss his mother's cheek and his Aunt Lucy's before moving to punch Syd's bicep lightly.

"Everything looks great here, ladies. Never underwhelmed by the decorating you all do when you get together." Peter said with a smile. "How are we all feeling? Remember, ole Shan will come and haunt us if we are having a hard time." Peter said with a slightly nervous chuckle.

Hattie looked away from her grandmother and at Peter with wide eyes. "Ghost aren't real! Are they, daddy?" The little girl looked to Braden with fear in her eyes and the man quickly shook his head. "No no, they aren't real. Grandpa is just being silly. Isn't that right, pops?" Braden nudged him harshly and Peter looked at Braden with narrowed eyes before smiling at his granddaughter. "Don't worry, sweet pea. No ghosts here." Hattie then saw Sydney and smiled at the girl. "You here that, Sydney? NO ghosties."
with: Sinny Misty Gray Misty Gray ; Syd Pyroclast Pyroclast ; Sydney Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess
Mentions: Ali

Gwen Costello
Lorelei Costello

red lips .jpeg
Lorelei was all smiles as her little brother gave her an affectionate kiss on the cheek. Seeing how exhausted her father look just indicated to her that her parents needed her to help more than usual. Her mother didn't look nearly as tired but this obviously wasn't her first rodeo. Before her addiction took complete control, Gwen took very good care of the then equally rambunctious Lorelei mostly on her own with the exception of help from Lucy when she moved in with James and her. "Hey I'm only 20, I think I can keep up with this little tyke." Lorelei said in response to Jason saying to save her sense of humor. She chuckled as he translated her words she used for them going out on the town. "You do look like you can use some good sleep." Lorelei said before he told her not to worry about them.

"Ah, I can't help that. You two were crazy enough to have this little terror at 46. Now you are 50 and I've got to start thinking about when it's time to place you in a retirement home." She teased before Cian took her hair and draped it over his head, asking their mother to guess who he was. Lorelei giggled lightly and Gwen did the same. Before she could answer him, the boy went on to announce that he was his sister and laughed loudly. Lorelei laughed and poked her brother's nose. "You silly goose." She said sweetly before looking towards the piano just as Cian mentioned it. The band was making their way off stage for a well-deserved break and it was her turn to take over the music for a while. "Sure kid! Let's leave mom and pops to relax for a while." Smiling at her parents, Lorelei winked their way. "Order whatever you want, it's on the house as usual! I'll keep him preoccupied as long as I can!" Looking to her little brother in her arms, Lorelei grinned widely, "Alright kiddo, ready to play?" She asked as she brought him over to the black grand piano, sitting him next to her before she cracked her knuckles animatedly. Reaching over to the requested jar, she reached inside a picked the first piece of paper she could grab.

Lorelei laughed slightly as she read the paper, it requested both piano and vocals. This would be 4th time she's played and sang this song this week. But hell, she enjoyed it even if it was a little cheesy. "Alright Cian, come sit on my lap, put your hands on mine, okay and we will play together but remember you gotta be quiet while I sing. Can you do that?" She asked lightly. Once he agreed, Lorelei adjusted the microphone in front of the piano before clearing her throat. "This one is requested by Michael dedicated to his wife, Mariann. Happy 1 year anniversary, you two!" Lorelei said cheerfully. She spotted the couple a few tables away and smiled at them before beginning to play "You're the Inspiration" by Chicago.
9534_03_0488_v5_a_p.jpg

Gwen watched as Jason slumped into his chair and smiled widely at him as he sighed and then laughed. His eyes were weary and he seemed to have to make an effort to pull himself up. Gwen chuckled at his sarcastic words. "Well how the hell was I supposed to know I still had the ability to carry at that age. I was excited about menopause." Gwen said teasingly before shaking her head with a sigh. "It is a lot of work, but I thank God that you are here to suffer through it with me. He's a little miracle and I love him more than life itself but you are exactly right, it really was an underrated idea." Gwen reached her hands forward just as Lorelei started to play and sing. She'd heard her daughter perform many times before but every time she did, it took Gwen's breath away. After stealing a glance at her daughter, Gwen looked back to Jason. "It may be difficult right now, but look at how well Lorelei turned out. I mean, this place is amazing. We must have done something right, though I have convinced myself that she really did everything on her own. But I can say without you coming into our lives, Lorelei and I wouldn't have turned out this way...as close as we are and as successful as we both are." Lifting her husband's hands into her own, she kissed them delicately.

"You are a wonderful father and husband, I'm not sure if I say it enough but seeing you so tired, I just want to remind you that. Maybe after you sleep for a while we can go wreak havoc on the town like Lorelei said we would. I know we are old and gray..well you are," Gwen said pausing to give him a teasing smile, "But I miss how out there we use to be."
with: Jason + Cian Costello Pyroclast Pyroclast

Thomas Porter
267x367.jpeg
Thomas watched Sydney runoff, his face void of any emotion before his Uncle turned to him. He wasn't surprised when Conor asked if he was alright. That question had been asked over and over again on repeat since the day he returned home from being captured. It had been asked so many times, that Thomas knew exactly how to answer without alarming any of his family members now. "Doing just fine, it's a party after all, how could I feel any different?" Thomas said, managing to offer his Uncle a small smirk but it of course didn't meet his eyes. The smirks and occasional smiles rarely did nowadays like they use to. His eyes went a little wide as his uncle asked about speaking with his father.

It had been a minute since he talked to his old man. Especially since he wasn't much of a talker in person now, being on the phone with someone who could be equally as quiet and withholding was difficult. The two men shared few words with each other now and then but it had been almost a month since he'd talked to his father. Lucy berated him constantly to call him, to go visit him but honestly, he didn't know what to say to him. The whole reason Thomas joined the military was to escape the prison route, he was deeply disappointed and angry with his father at the time he left and when he returned of course things changed perspective-wise. Thomas was just happy to have made it out alive and honestly having been in his own sort of prison while being captured made him sympathize with his old man more to the point where he wasn't mad at him any longer. But that didn't change the fact that Thomas didn't know what to say to him when they talked.

"It's been a while since I talked to Dad, actually. Mom keeps pestering me to call him. But given the last conversation, I had with him being mostly silent and the way Mom says I'm just as quiet as he is...I don't think either of us is getting much out of a phone conversation. I would go visit him but..." Thomas let his next words fade away. He loved his uncle but he didn't dare share the fact that going to that prison or any prison for that matter was a huge trigger for Thomas. He didn't share that with anyone but his therapist whom he trusted greatly. Well, her and his dog, Lucky, when she was in the listening mood. His eyes were distant for a long moment before he cleared his throat, remembering he was in a conversation. "Anyway, I wanted to ask something and if you aren't comfortable with it, I completely understand." Thomas looked around them for a moment, taking a sip of his glass of champagne before sighing.

"I love my mother dearly and I appreciate what she's done for me since I've come home. But, I feel so useless not being in the military any longer, and while I could go on and get some boring ass job...I honestly think it wouldn't be fulfilling to me in the long run." Thomas wondered if Conor knew where he was going with this but he continued nonetheless. "My mom might have a cow if you agree, but I think it's time for me to join the family business. I tried to run away from it and look where that got me." Thomas let out a hoarse, dark chuckle before shaking his head. "I know everyone is worried about me and I know I have been acting different but I want to take back control of my life, earn my place. And I thought what better way to do that than through helping you with the business in whatever way you need me to." Thomas's eyes were clearly expressing the emotion he was feeling about all of this, desperate for a chance to have his life back. But as soon as he blinked again, they were void of emotion. "I just want my life back and Uncle Conor, I think you can give me that by employing me. What do you think?" If his Uncle did say no, then Thomas would respectfully take that choice and figure out another way he could possibly get his life back but to Thomas, this felt like the only way it would really work.
with: Conor Misty Gray Misty Gray

Last edited:
Gabriel Moretti's Mansion
~ Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn ~

Gabriel Moretti and Valentina Wycliff
~ Cristina and Paolo Wycliff ~

1612664577053-png.850880
As she sat back on the sofa whilst Teddy dealt with Paolo, Valentina couldn't help but think to herself that the youngest boy would grow out of his antics. She hoped soon as she didn't enjoy feeling like she was always berating him. She always wanted to be a relaxed and fun parent, rather than strict like her father had been. Still, as she focused her attention on Francis, it was easy to be that nicer mother as her eldest was much more sensible. She nodded when he said there was nothing to report from school. She then smiled at him as he mentioned his science project was nearly finished. "I can't wait to see the finished product. I'm sure your teachers will love it," she encouraged him. "Oh yes, we'll protect it until then. We don't want the Hulk getting his messy green hands on a volcano. Now that's a real recipe for disaster!"

Once everyone was ready, they left the house and got into the car so Teddy could drive them to their destination. Although her parents' home was within walking distance, it was an unreasonable distance when it came to three kids and a time limit. So instead of walking, they mostly travelled there by car to stop Paolo especially from getting distracted and slowing everyone down along the way. The journey in the car was calm, with the exception of Paolo complaining about leaving their dog behind. Valentina had for the most part blocked it out and instead took the time to rest her eyes while she could. It took only a few minutes before they arrived at the house, but it was worth it for the brief rest.

Paolo impatiently waited for either Francis or Cristina to get out of back seat of the car so he could escape from his spot between his two siblings. As soon as he was out of the car, he rushed to the front door, along the way giving brief yet confident greetings to the guards protecting the grounds of the mansion. After knocking loudly on the door, the boy pushed it open and stepped inside. Standing in the hallway at the bottom of the large staircase, he shouted a loud "we're here" to alert those inside of his presence.

Valentina walked towards the house with Teddy, taking his hand in hers. She looked around at the cars parked in the driveway before sending her husband a playful smile. "I think we managed to beat the others. I'm clinging on to this victory," she joked.

e74cfd6b3940d9d40367d25fb01c28f3-1-jpg.850879
Gabriel couldn't help but chuckle at his wife being seemingly startled. For a man with such a commanding presence and reputation to go with it, he was surprisingly good at catching people off-guard even without intending to. When Elvian asked him to set up the table, he agreed and began setting out the cutlery in a uniform manner - tradition even influencing setting out the table to perfection. "I'm sure today will run very smoothly. I don't believe I have anything too controversial to get off my chest," he commented with a smirk.

Gabriel had just finished setting the table when he heard Paolo's voice shouting from the the front entrance of the house. He didn't need to move to meet the boy as the sound of chaotic and fast footsteps could be heard approaching. They clearly belonged to Paolo. The boy soon ran into the kitchen and came to a very sudden stop before he could collide with his grandfather. Gabriel folded his arms and looked down to the boy with a stern expression on his face. Paolo's eyes stared widely at him whilst he was rendered silent upon realising he might be in trouble. "I've told you before that you do not run inside this house. Now, go out and walk back in," he ordered the boy. Without argument or sulking as he would if told off by his parents, Paolo turned around and calmly left the room. He walked a little down the hallway before turning and returning to the room in a much calmer manner. A fond smile formed on Gabriel's mouth as he crouched down to give Paolo a hug. "Much better," he proudly told him. "Now, if you eat all of your dinner today you can have a special treat." The boy was about to demand to know what it was, but Gabriel held his hand up to silence the boy. "Patience," he softly reminded him. The boy smiled brightly before walking over to Elvian to give her a hug and ask some nosey questions about what she was making them all to drink.

It wasn't long before the rest of the Wycliffs entered the room. Gabriel greeted the family, giving Francis and Cristina brief hugs. "Theodore, how are things going? Business isn't occupying too much of your time these days, right? he asked. Though it was posed as small talk or curiosity, it wasn't often Gabriel spoke to adults without intention.

Valentina rolled her eyes upon hearing her father, but she shrugged it off for the time-being so she could see Elvian. "Hey Mama," she greeted the woman, giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Are you well? Papa seems in good spirits," she observed. "Shall I help you prepare dinner... if you want me to?" she offered, regardless of how much the day had already tired her out.

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Elvian, Teddy, Francis)

The Sullivan Home
~ Sutton, Dublin ~

Sinead Callahan

1614464371910.pngFor much of her life, Sinead hadn't been as close to her mother as Lucy and Conor had been. Sinead had always been a daddy's girl, which growing up had grated on Shannon and so the woman tended to be harder on the redhead to try toughen her up. Even after her father, Emmet's, murder, the mother and daughter still didn't get along too well and it was only intensified when Sinead fell pregnant with the enemy's child. It had taken a long time for the two to grow close, but they had made up for lost time over the last 13 years. Losing her mother was devastating for Sinead, but thankfully from the mixture of having a big support bubble and a thicker skin built from a lifetime of trauma, she was able to get through the funeral service in a tearful but composed manner. Shannon had giving her blessing, or more accurately ordered the family not to sit around mourning and to have a celebration of life when her death would inevitably bring everyone together in one place for a short time. James' absence was sadly felt, of course, but one other absentee Sinead was beyond glad of. The youngest sibling, Carrick. Like her mother, her younger brother had been especially scathing about her first pregnancy and no matter how kind a soul she was, Sinead could never forgive him for it. He'd been a brat towards her from when they were still in their teens and from what she'd heard from her late friend Ryan and his son, the man had screwed them over greatly. Whilst she doubted any of the family would welcome Carrick into the house now, she was grateful he hadn't tried to come and that he hadn't attended the funeral. No doubt he was out being a jerk somewhere, hopefully far away.

Sinead had helped Lucy and Aliana with setting things up for the party. As things were close to being finished, she couldn't help but admire their own work. One of the best parts of a party was planning it and seeing the finished results. Though the best part was seeing her family and friends having fun. Her family was continuing to grow and she simply loved having so many children around. Liam was still a child, despite his protests, but she also had two grandchildren and more nieces and nephews to spoil and gush over now. She was in her element and was glad it would last a good few years yet. She curiously watched the interaction between JJ and Jeanie, pulling a sympathetic face to her great niece. She understood the girl's plight having grown up with Conor as a brother with his persistent pranks and teasing. After the kids had gone, Sinead's attention returned to Lucy and Aliana. "Ugh, that reminds me of how annoying Conor was growing up. Always up to no good just for a laugh!"

When Syd joined them, Sinead gave him a tight hug. "Of course the party looks nice with us three ladies sorting it out. If we'd left the men in charge it would have just been pizzas and beers stacked on a table in the corner of the house." Sinead listened to those around her interacting, a fond smile remaining on her face throughout. There was a small interruption when Conor and Danny briefly stopped by. It hadn't escaped her attention that Conor had been in his office all day long and that taking over the business had changed him in some ways. Even though he'd always been a hot-head and physically strong, she'd always adored seeing her brother's gentle and funny side, but she felt like she didn't get to see that from him much lately. As for Danny, despite him being involved in the drugs side of the business, she'd grown fond of him back when he was dating Savannah 13 years ago. At least he hadn't broken her heart like Alex King had! Not long after, Thomas showed his face on the scene, but it was for a brief time and he was as closed as he had been since he'd returned home. It was in some ways familiar to Sinead, seeing her nephew so closed off. Over the years Peter had suffered a lot from his times in prison, which made him closed off and distant towards his family, especially her. Although those days were long gone, Sinead still remembers those hard times clearly. Her face saddened as she watched Thomas walk away, along with Aliana revealing that he and Leo weren't close friends like they'd always been growing up. "Is there anything we can do? A way to get them both together and having fun today? I'd hate to see them both sad and not enjoying each others' company. It breaks my heart seeing Thomas so unhappy."

Sinead's attention was soon drawn away when Peter, Braden and Hattie joined them. Her husband was carrying the little girl with him, drawing a warm smile from Sinead. The woman returned Peter's kiss and spent a moment getting lost in his eyes until she caught sight of Hattie holding her hands out to her. "Hey, sweety!" she cheerfully greeted her granddaughter as she took hold of her in her arms. "Oh wow, you do hugs even tighter than I do them. Grandma needs to breathe too, girl!" she playfully told her. "Well, you certainly sound like the best at hiding to me and I bet it was really funny scaring those two grown men," she said, sending a mocking expression to Peter and Braden. "Are you a good seeker too, Hattie? Because I'm pretty sure I still haven't seen your Auntie Emmy here yet. Either she's hiding or she's lost her watch," she lightly complained. Sinead knew for a fact Emery hadn't arrived yet. She was still uncomfortable with how much involvement her youngest daughter had with the business working directly for Conor, but those arguments had happened countless times before. Sinead had by now learned she had no choice in the matter considering her daughter was a grown adult and Conor wasn't willing to let Sinead have her way this time. If work wasn't the reason for Emery's current lack of presence, it was no doubt just Emery doing things her own way and showing up when she felt like it.

"Come on now, everyone. There's no such thing as ghosts! Hattie, your grandmother was just saying she'd haunt us to make sure we all didn't stay too sad after she passed away. She just wanted us all to be together and happy. So no ghosts here!" she said, playfully nudging Peter's arm just as Braden had. "Grandma's little old arms are getting tired now Hattie, so you're going to stand up on those lovely two feet of yours," she said, gently putting her granddaughter down and kissing her cheek.

Sinead stood next to Peter and put her arm around his waist as they all stood talking. "Brady, love. Have you spoken with your brother today?" she asked. "He's been in trouble at school again. I had to beg the substitute teacher not to keep him back for detention today. He doesn't talk to his boring old parents about it though," she said with a sigh, clearly making an unsubtle hint about Braden trying to talk with Liam. "He's such a smart boy and likes learning, so it doesn't make sense to me why he ends up fighting."

Bellz Bellz (Lucy, Peter, Braden, Hattie) Pyroclast Pyroclast (Syd) Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Aliana)

Blake McCarthy
Natasha McCarthy
Collin McCarthy
The Sullivan Home
~ Sutton, Dublin ~
Boob.jpg
Blake didn't think she would make it very long after Jackson had passed but she had found renewed strength once Collin was born as healthy as a horse looking very much like his deceased father. 13 years had gone by in the blink of an eye and with each day, Blake missed her husband more and more. The pain of grief had resided after about 7 years, however, and she was able to live comfortably knowing she still had their two beautiful children to take care of and watch grow. Dating had been out of the question for Blake in that amount of time despite feeling like she could move on, there was a part of her that was stuck thinking about how much a new relationship could affect her children, especially if it didn't work out. Blake became content in just being with herself and being there for her kids but it was the other day at breakfast that Collin actually asked her why she hadn't dated anyone since his father had passed.

It was a question that she knew the answer to. She had told him that she didn't want to make him and his sister feel like she was replacing Jackson. His response surprised him with the amount of maturity he gained. Her baby boy told her that they just wanted her to be happy and clearly being on her own wasn't making her happy. After sending him off to school, Blake had pondered whether she had actually been content with being alone all these years or if she was just placing her kids before herself. Once she decided that she was actually fairly unhappy living the single life, Blake decided that it was time she met someone. But given her interesting and detailed past with the mob, not to mention her two children, she wondered how difficult it would be to find someone willing to put all that aside.

Screen Shot 2021-02-27 at 7.48.32 PM.png
Looking in the rearview mirror at Collin sitting in the backseat, Blake smiled slightly as she could see clear as day where he got his good looks from and it certainly wasn't all from her. A familiar feeling of sadness filled her chest as she returned to stare at the road ahead of her. The Sullivan home had become a second home for both her and her children, so the drive was all too familiar.

Pulling up to the gates, Natasha pulled down the sun-visor and looked at herself in the mirror before placing on some lipstick just as the car was pulled to a stop. "Who are you getting all dolled up for?" Blake asked teasingly to her daughter, who had become a beautiful young adult before her very eyes. "It's a party, mam. Can't be looking like we just rolled out of bed now, can we?" She asked as she smacked her lips together before pushing the visor up into its place. Blake was aware that her daughter had a crush on Leo, which honestly wasn't surprising given that they spent a lot of time together but she had her reservations about her dating. Though in her mind, she couldn't have picked a better boy. Blake was sure to some extent Jackson would be pleased.

With a small smirk on her face, Blake watched as Natasha eagerly got out of the car before looking at Collin. "You ready, bud?" She asked sweetly and he smiled widely in response. "I love these parties!" He said cheerfully.
peyton-r.-list-portrait-photoshoot-los-angeles-7-22-2016-1.jpg

Getting out of the car, the three of them walked up to the front door to see that it was already open with one of the guests standing inside near the doorway with Ali. Each McCarthy said a brief hello to Stella and Ali before moving their way further inside. Collin looked around for a moment before looking up to his mother, "I'm gonna go find Liam! I'll catch up with you later!" He left quickly and Blake watched him go for a long moment before Natasha announced that she was going to go find Leo. Once she was gone, Blake kind of stood in the front room for a moment just taking everything in. It was all nicely decorated as usual. Her eyes looked over the table of champagne which was calling her name. Slowly she walked over, moving aside from the group gathered there to grab a glass before looking over at Lucy, Syd, Sinead, Peter, and Braden. "Well well, quite the group we have here. When the hell did we all get so old?" She asked teasingly before chuckling.

Natasha had done a lap around the house looking for Leo before deciding to check upstairs. She had spotted Thomas but decided against saying hello because he was in the middle of a conversation with Conor and as usual didn't look too thrilled about anything. It saddened her that Thomas and Leo were fighting and she honestly didn't know which side to be on. They were both her friends which made it extremely difficult when it came to parties like this because she felt she had to choose one over the other. But with Thomas being in New York, it made it easier for Natasha just to choose to be with Leo for the obvious reason that he was practically down the street from her. Noticing Rhiannon was also missing, Natasha peered into the empty rooms of the hall calling out both of their names. "Leo? Rhi? You guys aren't ditching me at this party are you?" Natasha nervously tugged at her dress. Her mother had been so kind to point out that she was dressed up more than usual. While she insisted it was for the party, she was also hoping to impress some people...
Blake with: Misty Gray Misty Gray ; Pyroclast Pyroclast ; me lol
Collin with: Misty Gray Misty Gray
Natasha trying to find: Leo + Rhi Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

Last edited:
Rikers Island
~ The Bronx, New York ~

James Porter

screenshot-2021-02-21-164331-jpg.851645
Despite is reputation not only as a mob boss and now as a 'top dog' in prison, James still tended to give newcomers the benefit of the doubt. Kurt was a new arrival and one who was evidentially going to be occupying the same cell, as such, James had opted to be friendly in his welcoming to the other prisoner. However, it soon became apparent that Kurt wasn't up for the pleasantries as the man began looking him up and down.

When the man took a step closer until they were just an arm's length away, James remained unflinching on the spot as he looked the other man in the eyes. Clearly, Kurt didn't want to have hypothetical drinks with him and of course he wasn't going to take that personally. However, the way the man glared at him he would take personally, considering how scathing and venomous it was coming across to James. He wasn't sure he was ready for another stint in the box, so James had to forced himself to react in a way less likely to cause a physical fight and risk the guards muscling in.

"My people?! And who are my people?" he flatly demanded. He was trying to work out if Kurt had issue with the groups James associated with in the prison or if he was yet another enemy of the Irish Mob. "I don't know you, but judging by your attitude you must know me. How about you set me straight so it's clear to us both where we stand? Who the fuck are my people?" he asked, his glare intensifying.

Pyroclast Pyroclast (Kurt)

The Sullivan Home
~ Sutton, Dublin ~

Conor Sullivan

1614045940168-png.852416
Conor wasn't buying that Thomas was fine, but it was neither the time nor place to call his nephew out on it. He didn't want to make the younger man feel uncomfortable so he let it drop and simply returned his smile. It didn't surprise him to hear that the calls between Thomas and James weren't talkative ones and that there wasn't much gained from them. Both of the Porters in question were quiet men and small talk didn't come naturally to them. Still, Conor couldn't go along with everything Thomas was saying. "You should go visit him. Even if you tag on to one of your mother's visits, at least Luce will fill anything silences. All I know is when I was locked up, just being able to sit face-to-face with my family was enough to keep me going. Your dad is in there a lot longer than I was..." he trailed off.

Conor raised a curious eyebrow when Thomas said he wanted to ask something. The fact it was followed up by there being a possibility the question could make him uncomfortable made Conor even more keen to know what his nephew wanted to ask. Then Thomas went on to say he was ready to join the family business and wanted to do so to take back control of his life, to earn his place. Conor rubbed his chin as he mulled over his nephew's words. Thomas had specifically pointed out that Lucy wouldn't be happy with the idea, which Conor was fully prepared for. He'd had the same from Sinead when Emery had wanted to join the family business. It made sense that his sisters would want to protect their kids and keep them out of the family business. He understood that need and how much they worried about their kids. But that was just it. As Emery had been when Conor let her work for him, Thomas was no longer a child either. He was an adult; both old enough and aware enough to make an informed decision. This was Conor's business and he wasn't willing to let his sisters tell him how to do it.

"I'm going to level with you here, Thomas. Your mum will be pissed at us if you start working for me. Having said that, this is a decision for you and me to make. I will employ you," he confirmed to his nephew. "However, I need to know what you're comfortable with doing for the business. What kind of jobs are you interested in and capable of doing for me? he seriously asked. "I need to know your boundaries, so you've got to be honest with me on this."

Bellz Bellz (Thomas)

The Sullivan Home
~ Sutton, Dublin ~

Savannah Callahan

1613842949958-png.851219
Savannah watched as Conor rushed off, feeling somewhat suspicious that her uncle might have intentionally left her alone in a room with Danny. In all honesty, it didn't bother her as despite being taken by surprise, it felt good to see her ex-boyfriend again. They hadn't separated on bad terms and he had been her first love. So of course she was happy to see him again. Seeing his big smile, she couldn't help but allow a bright smile to grace her face in return. She blushed when he told her she looked beautiful. She couldn't deny, Danny somehow looked even more attractive to her than he had when they'd last seen each other. He also gave off the same relaxed and charming aura he always had back when they first met. "You look very handsome, Danny," she softly told him. "I guess we've both aged well!" she said, changing her tone into a more casual one to try keep the conversation level in hopes of not coming across as too full on.

"Thank you," she genuinely told him when he expressed his condolences. "I'd grown pretty close to my Gran over the years. I think I would have really struggled to settle in to London if she hadn't been there too. It's going to feel strange not having her living nearby," she admitted. She knew it was going to be hard going back to London at all. Whilst she had friends there, she didn't have any family of her own there. She was struggling to overcome the wedge that Alex's betrayal had put between her and the other Kings.

"I'm glad you're here. It's so good to see you," she assured him. "You're more than welcome to stay for the party..." she said with a smile "Sure, get us both some drinks and we can chat in here. Most of the others will be in the main lounge or the dining room, so we'll get more peace in here," she said, referring to one of the small guest lounges they were occupying.

Whilst Danny went to get drinks, Savannah stood at the window watching Callum run around with Liam. There were so many children at the party and as much as her son would miss Alex, she genuinely felt letting Callum grow up with his cousins and the rest of the Sullivan family in Dublin would be best for him. When Danny returned to the lounge, she turned away from the window and walked to the sofa. Once sat down, she invited Danny to sit next to her. "I guess I do have lots of interesting stories from since we last spoke. I never expected to be in London for as long as I have been. I've done a lot of theatre and some TV. I was in a British soap opera for a few years... It's been quite a ride for my career," she told him. Even though she was proud of her achievements and she loved the work she did, it always felt weird talking about it. She never wanted to come across as if she was boasting and craving attention. She chose the career path she did because it was what she loved to do. "And of course, there's Callum. He's the best gift London gave to me." Savannah had figured Danny already knew she had a son, but her mind suddenly began to doubt if he would know. She imagined that given half a chance for him to be in the same room as most of her closest family members, such a conversation was bound to come up.

"How about you, Danny? What have you been up to?" she asked him. She subconsciously glanced down to his hands to see if there was a wedding ring on his finger. They'd been separated for 13 years, so it would make sense that he might be married and with kids of his own.

Pyroclast Pyroclast (Danny)

~The Kwon Sisters~
~Dublin: Stella~
9e99d64a-d2e7-11ea-88dd-6bec610be4a6_image_hires_141827.jpg
Stella was taken by surprise when she was greeted by a little girl, who had opened the front door instead of her Mother or Father. Her shock soon left as soon as the adults in the room arrived. On the surface, she may have seemed fine. But deep down, she felt her heart sinking when she had briefly looked into the eyes of the little girl who soon scurried away once her parents arrived. Her younger Twin Sister, Shirley, was expecting and had left town abruptly before Stella even got to find out whether she was going to be having a little Niece or Nephew. Either way, she'd be happy. But given how much time has passed, she didn't expect it to be long until her Sister would go through childbirth...Alone...and Stella very much doubted that she would be able to track Shirley down before her baby was due to arrive.

She then snapped out of her depressive thoughts once Aliana welcomed her into the lovely and extravagant home after ushering the child away. "I'm glad that I could make it. I appreciate the invite. Life at home has been empty and lost since my Sister moved out of the country." She said in a fairly somber manner as the doors were shut behind her.

Because there were children in the house, Stella started feeling a little weary and concerned. Showing up armed was probably not the best idea. Then again, it was a Family gathering, so she should know better. 'Probably should have left them in the car,' she thought. However, it was also a good thing, because if things were to go awry, such as a rival coming by and attempting to shoot up the house...which was very unlikely...she would be mostly prepared. But she wasn't about to go back out to her car and bring a Rifle into the home. How would that make her look? She's only been working for the Sullivan Family for a year! Now would be a bad time to go on the wrong foot. "Right, before I go any further, I should probably leave these behind." She said before pulling both of her Revolvers from within her jacket. "Can't be having these around children...I apologize, force of habit where I...don't leave home without them." She said before handing them to one of the guard before looking him in the eye. "Please. Not a scratch."

Now that she was no longer armed, Stella now felt a little more comfortable, even if her current outfit really made her feel out of place. Nonetheless, she was now ready to join the party.
Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Alianna, Sydney)
~London: Shirley~
Pregnancy Progression: 30/42 Weeks

Countdown to Labor & Delivery: 210/294 Days

SHJ_4159_복사.jpg
What Shirley wasn't expecting was the barrage of questions headed her way. The woman sitting near her seemed kind enough and she sensed no ill-will. And small talk wouldn't hurt, especially since she barely talked to anyone outside of her Doctor...and the underworld's denizens that occasionally turn up injured at her doorstep, which became slightly more frequent as the pregnancy progressed. She was a little taken aback given the woman's energetic aura as it was not something she was used to. "Well, both of my children are very active. They like to kick and move around a lot. Makes it hard for me to sleep at night." She chuckled a little.

One thing that Shirley was very unamused about was the lack of sleep she got on some nights due to her babies being active. At the mention of a husband, Shirley's heart sank, as she had been going through her pregnancy by herself. As she had seen this woman a lot in the past, Shirley did remember seeing her with a man on several occasions, but could not quite remember his face since he wasn't always with her. Finally, the woman introduced herself as Shona. "My name's Shirley. Nice to officially meet you." She said before briefly shaking hands with her.

"Yes, these twins will be my first." She smiled a little. "Being a first-time mom can be scary, but from what I've heard, it does come naturally." Shirley proceeded to look down at her belly, which was a bit bigger then Shona's. "I'm not sure if twins run in my family, since neither of my parents ever really talked about their families and I never met either side of my extended family. And I am a twin myself. I have an Older Twin Sister, but she lives in Ireland."
Pyroclast Pyroclast (Shona)

Mitchell Van Gerwen

1614611136535.png
The skyline flew by, the sun glinting off of the rooftops and glass, steel towers. A fine day for a funeral. No rain mercifully. Yes the fair weather and temperature may have played hell with the aesthetics, but it was a damn sight better than standing knee deep in water and mud. None of the occupants that Mitch found himself accompanying were strangers. He let out a snort of laughter at Matthew’s comment.

“Energising I’d say Matthew, you can feel the life running everywhere, even under the payment. Besides I’m far too busy to find the time to feel exhausted. Not like sleepy old Dublin, surprised you can find the energy to do anything there,”

There was Roxie of course. He thought back all those years to that night at James Porter’s, an eventful night followed by several eventful encounters. Her previous partner and Mitch had enjoyed a… fraught, relationship with Roxie at the center for a short time, one that had culminated in him being beaten in a stairwell, whether he deserved it was still up for discussion, but then again Mitch had maybe enticed Syd, a few choice words too many if he was being honest. At least Matthew was a more convivial sort, he’d known about the relationship Roxie and Mitch had enjoyed in the years after the end of the war, and after Syd. Still like all things it hadn’t lasted, but unlike Rachel there’d stuck together as friends afterwards, not that they had much of a choice to try and make it anyother way, the Van Gerwen name joining Carriveau above the office doors. Not a romantic marriage, but a business one, and that was something at least. He met Roxie’s smile as they pulled up outside the office. Would he give it another go? Third time’s the charm perhaps? No that ship had sailed, what they had now was a far better and stronger relationship than the one they had entertained. They’d found each other through the pain and hurt inflicted on the pair of them in that long war. The physical scars had healed, but the emotional ones had lingered, it wasn’t support they had enjoyed but co-dependence. Now they were both doing better, in Matthew Roxie had found someone to support her, and in that building they’d pulled up to, Mitch had found a place to focus his energies.

Taking the lead Mitch exited the car, letting out a loud exhale of breath as he did. The last few years hadn’t been the kindest to him, or to put it more accurately he hadn’t been the kindest to himself. With the hours he had taken upon himself, they didn’t exactly foster the healthiest of lifestyles, boozy lunches twinned with a sedentary desk job on top of late nights relating in grabbing the first food that was available. He wasn’t exactly the lithe young idealistic lawyer he had been coming into all of this, he’d bulked out in more ways than one. The ride up to the meeting room was a quiet one, punctuated by little but friendly conversation snippets. They were all here for one thing, and that was the folder tucked under Mitch’s arm. The Last Will and Testament of Giovanni Biancardi, the man they had just finished burying. Even dead and buried the man was going to create some shockwaves, he was sure of that much. Sliding it in front of Roxie as she took her seat, Mitch sauntered over to a table in the corner of the room, removing fourtumblers, before pouring a healthy measure of whisky into each, followed by a few chilled cubes of ice. Normally saved for successful conclusions to whatever various negotiations were taking place, they would have a mixed role today. Toasting success for some, burying anger and surprise for others, and for him… well he was just partial to one on the closest thing he had to a day off. In fact he was already moving towards Roxie as she began to usher him over. By the time he had reached the table he had already slid a glass over towards Matthew and Riccardo, placing the last before Roxie.

“It’s right. Black and white, no hidden meaning or clauses, and he was right as rain when he dictated it to me, or least he was mentally which is all that matters. That there as on the cover is the Last will and testament of Mr Biancardi. Legal, binding and signed and dated on the dotted line,”

The name calling was already starting. Not surprising really, given the earthquakes this document was about to send through the boardroom and those sitting within it. Mitch leaned back against the glass window which offered views over the city skyline. Sipping at his whiskey, the ice gently clinking against the sides.

“Afraid not Riccardo. Like I said, Mr Biancardi was clear in what he wanted. Plain as day. Looks like we’ve all got ourselves a new boss of today,”

Mitch looked towards Roxie but managed to suppress a smile or any real congratulations. There would be a time for that of course, but until Riccardo was able to process this information, he was going to avoid too much in the way of antagonising him. Roxie’s parade could wait for now.
(Interction: Misty Gray Misty Gray Ricci, Matthew, Bellz Bellz Roxie, Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess Reina)

Tony Harris

1614612832756.png
Good to see at least one of the pair had a bit of fire in his belly, squaring up at just the mention of not having a stomach for this sort of thing. Tony raised his hands, a crooked grin already gracing his features.

“Careful mate you’ll end up blowin’ a vein. Save that anger for out there, you really don’t want to try turnin’ it on old Damien,”

Damien’s silencing of the poor sod he had been working on came as a blessed release. The noise may not have had the same mental or emotional effect on Tony that it would have on a normal, healthy member of society, however in the confines of the basement it was beginning to get grating, echoing off the walls, each tortured scream bleeding into the next.

“Don’t worry mate, I’ll let you keep the tailored suits at home, pretty sure you could dress me up in all sorts of finery and you’d still struggle to get me into one of your classy haunts,”

Ah yes the celebrations. Celebration of a victory but not a total one. Teddy would be there, part of the family proper he was know, tied by blood and the holy state of matrimony. The slippery fucker, only he would have been able to turn the situation round to that extent, from betrayal, forced but still a betrayal, to the boss’ son in law. Moving in higher circles now. It had been too long since they’d been able to enjoy a night of true debauchery, especially now that he had a proper family to go home to each night. The friendship was still there of course, but the bond had loosened somewhat between them. Tony still walked that solitary path, and now Teddy had company, harder to keep up, easier to turn away from the dangers that were presented along it, more understandable to do such a thing as well. “Looks flash and associates in the East Village… fuck me I’m going to have to slaughter everyone in sight,” Tony chuckled. Still at least that sort of legwork was long behind him now. Now he just got the time and the place and finished everything off. That reconnaissance stuff was a younger men’s game, or a game for people looking to prove themselves. Which is where the Taylors came in, hell in those white suits of theirs they looked like they’d just gotten out of a cab from the East Village. Only problem was that young men like this need to know their place, why weren’t they able to pull the trigger as well, simple really.

“ ‘Cause I’m afraid you’re not quite trusted enough for that sort of thing. If we just wanted him dead we’d just give an uzi to some scrote right at the bottom of the rung who wanted to prove himself. But this is a job worth doin’ proper. And that means gentleman, that you bring in an artiste, a.k.a Me.”

He could feel the frustration simmering within Q as he addressed Tony. The ‘Sir’ was a particularly good touch. “No point in callin’, never know what time I’ll be home. Spicer’s Bar in Hell’s Kitchen, I’m there most nights at 7. If not leave a message with the barman for me, he’ll get it across. How long do you need, I like bein’ there as much as I can but I’d rather not be twiddlin’ my thumbs there for the best part of a month,”

(Interaction: BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 Taylor Brothers, Misty Gray Misty Gray Damien)

Roxie Carriveau
Julia Avvocata

blue eyed close up .png
Despite Julia normally being a woman of many words, she found herself not knowing what to say in light of Ricky's father dying. She was very familiar with the concept of her loved ones dying, her own father having died many years prior. She knew that words of comfort only went so far and although people had the best intentions in mind when trying to express their condolences, Julia sometimes wished that they didn't say anything at all. So the car ride continued in silence until they stopped in front of the building that Roxie and Mitch worked in. Once inside, Ricky fell into step beside her and she felt his hand rest against her back briefly. Turning her head to look at him with a raised brow, he told her not to worry about being demoted or fired. Julia let out a small chuckle despite the seriousness of the situation. "I would certainly hope not, I'm the only friend you got." She teased in return before the pair continued towards the conference room.

Once everyone was seated, Roxie started to read the will and Julia wasn't surprised about what was being given to Ricky. It was to be expected, after all, being Giovanni's only son. She watched the woman intently, she had known Roxie just as long as she had known Ricky of course, but the woman in question had had the luxury of her parents actually caring about her sanity. Well, at least when she was a child. Julia understood what happened between Stefano and his daughter years ago and the result of it all. Her thoughts were interrupted as Roxie read out the final lines of the will, the most important part of it. Sitting forward quickly in her seat, Julia looked confused before Ricky started laughing beside her turning to look at her and Reina with an amused grin on his face. Normally Julia would meet his smile with her own, but as she glanced Roxie's way, she knew the well-educated woman could never misinterpret something she had study extensively over the years.

Ricky pressed Mitch to have a read as he stated that Roxie clearly had been drinking. Roxie had turned her head to look at her colleague before turning her head to glare at her cousin. "I certainly have not been drinking, Ricky. I'm reading it exactly as it is written." The woman said icily before looking to her fiancé with worry in her eyes.
Braid.jpg

Mitch didn't hesitate to state that the document was correct and that Giovanni had been "right as rain" mentally at the time the will was signed and dated. Julia looked to Ricky briefly to see his reaction before looking to Roxie, who looked as white as a ghost at this point. "This is ridiculous." Julia stated firmly, "We are supposed to expect Roxie to just take over a business she has no idea how to run? I mean Ricky was has been working under his father's wing for years!" Julia said in Ricky's defense.

Roxie stared at her for a long while, looking down at the will again before looking to Matthew and then to Mitch then to Reina who was still as quiet as ever. "I don't want to say I know what I'm doing because I don't. But clearly, my Uncle, your Father knew what he was doing." Roxie spoke directly to Ricky. "Besides, you have the businesses and the money. It seems like the only reason Gio gave me the business was to be a face." Julia laughed harshly, "Yea a face who gets to make all of the decisions, to do something that isn't within your right to do in the first place. You have no idea what you are doing and you will bring everything that your family has built over the years to the ground in a matter of months, I guarantee it."
with: Ricky + Matthew Misty Gray Misty Gray ; Reina Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess ; Mitch RayPurchase RayPurchase

Carriveau & Van Gerwen LLP
~ 42-40 Bell Blvd, Bayside, NY 11361 Suite 500 ~

Riccardo Biancardi and Matthew Moore

1613788460121-png.851011
When Mitch confirmed what Roxie had read was accurate, Ricky shook his head in disappointment. "So Giovanni was sane and meant every word of the will?" Ricky said, more to himself than anyone else in the room. His choice of words also reflected an apparent shift from referring to the man as his father and instead calling him by his first name. "I guess that makes it worse. At least if he didn't have all of his mental faculties then it would be easier to excuse." Ricky let out a deep sigh. "To think, I put a new tie on for today. Could've saved it."

Deep down, Matthew had been sharing Ricky's hopes for there to be a mistake, albeit for very different reasons. Leading the Biancardi business was dangerous and the dealings were far from legitimate. He was concerned that his fiancee was going to get dragged into something far too dark and stressful than what she deserved. He was worried about her in light of the responsibility that had been left on her shoulders.

Ricky looked curiously to Julia as she spoke up to say what was happening was ridiculous. A smile very nearly threatened to show on his face as he listened to her point out the fact he had been doing all of the work for Giovanni over the years. It wasn't often people rushed to defend him, so he appreciated his friend's input on the matter. He made a mental note to acknowledge Julia for that later. However, Roxie went on to say Giovanni clearly knew what he was doing, which caused Ricky to sit up straight and knock back the glass of whiskey in front of him. "That makes it so much fucking worse," he bitterly told his cousin.

1613788452755-png.851010
Matthew was struggling to form an argument against Ricky, held back not by whether or not he believed Roxie was capable, but held back by his own concerns about her being in such a risky role. He reached to Roxie's hand to give it a gentle, supportive squeeze before addressing the tensions in the room. "I don't think swearing and being disrespectful is going to resolve anything. What's written is written, so we must discuss what this means for everyone, and do so calmly."

Once again, Julia spoke up against Roxie, stating how she didn't know what she was doing and would run the business into the ground. Ricky didn't like being cold towards his cousin and he'd never had to be before, but he wasn't left with much choice. "I was made to keep this business a secret from you when we were growing up, Roxie. I had to do all kinds of shit for this business whilst you were shielded from it and allowed to have a normal childhood. I've had to work my balls off keeping the peace between the Morettis and Sullivans. If Giovanni really knew what he was doing, then I've lost all respect for him." Ricky took a deep breath to keep himself from getting stressed and shouting. "So what are you going to do, Roxie? Will you be dealing with everyone now? I mean, even though Syd can be a pain in the neck, you've had a pretty easy deal going on in Dublin. Let me tell you, it's hard being the middleman... woman... even without any personal attachment like the one you've got with Syd and your children. Will you now be dealing directly with both Conor and Gabriel, because I would love to be there when you sit in a meeting with Moretti," he said, letting out an uncontrollable chuckle. His face quickly turned serious again.. "Or is Ricky the mug okay to continue doing all that? I mean... I got the house. It's a fucking amazing mansion and I've got a shit tonne of money now too. I should be happy with that, right?" The estate and everything else was of course appreciated, but they couldn't make up for the rejection he felt. Ricky believed he'd worked hard to do everything that was expected of him and rather than be acknowledged for it, he instead felt like his father had played him. Perhaps Giovanni and Mitch got a real laugh about the will back when it was written up.

Bellz Bellz (Roxie, Julia)
Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Reina)
RayPurchase RayPurchase (Mitch)

Moretti Family Home-Brooklyn,NY
Theodore Wycliff
Elvian Moretti
01ea80b1f0d1f36a570e15c51b0b9282.jpg
Once Teddy had gotten his son cleaned up and redressed, he went to throw on his black pullover keeping Paolo with him. He didn't want the boy causing any other issues than he already had been. After Teddy finished dressing completely, he picked Paolo up and walked back out to the living room, signaling his family it was time to get going. He was relieved when they had arrived at his in-law's home with no other nuances besides Paolo's complaining. Teddy had been going back and forth with Paolo for the sake of everyone in the car. He knew the moment he ignored him, the kid would more than likely throw an even louder temper tantrum. "Because, bud, we're going to dinner. You'll be fine without the dog for a few hours." Even though his voice was soft, he was becoming annoyed. The few minutes driving down the road felt like hours and when they arrived he was relieved.

Getting out of the car, he watched as Paolo ran straight for the front door. Knowing what would be waiting for the kid on the other side he hadn't called out for him; the grandparents could handle it. Instead, he watched as Francis helped Cristina from the car and walked closer to his wife. She seemed to be in good spirits, despite being tired, and he wondered how long it would last. He let out a small chuckle at the thought of them arriving first, nodding his head. "To think, the only ones with kids would be here first at that."

zeta-jones-(1)-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg

Elvian glared at her husband at the mention of controversial topics. The last time he brought it upon himself to do such a thing, he and Val had stopped talking. She didn't want it to happen again considering how draining it had been the first time around. "Ah, I love you, I do but keep your controversial words to yourself." While she had been serious about her statement, she knew better than to assume her husband would hold his tongue about anything. She walked over and kissed his cheek before returning to the kitchen. Just as she finished making the pink lemonade, she heard the voice of her youngest grandchild. "Is that my baby I hear?" She shouted, looking up to see him standing in front of Gabriel. The disciplining had already begun and Elvian was just waiting for shit to hit the fan.

After he had seen his grandfather, she watched as Paolo bounded over to where she stood and smiled. "You know exactly what I'm making for you and your siblings, draga." She states, giving him a small cup. She poured two other cups for Cristina and Francis as they walked into the house a lot calmer than their younger brother. Francis hugged his grandfather before moving over to the kitchen. "Is that pink lemonade, nonna?" She could never get over the fact there were little people around calling her nonna. It warmed her heart as she handed another cup to him.

Teddy let go of his wife's hand once they were in the kitchen to greet Gabe. "Eh, can't complain. I'm balancing everything alright." It was still strange to be talking to Gabriel as more than just his father-in-law but as his Boss as well. He could remember the day he asked his permission to date his daughter leading up to proving himself worthy of a lot. "Everything's quiet. Which is either a good thing or a bad thing."

Elvian turned her attention to her daughter, returning her affections as she nodded her head. "I am! All of my children and grandchildren under one roof? As much as I love your father, he's so quiet. I need some of the ambient noise." She joked, shaking her head. "No, no. I have everything under control. There's just one more dish that needs to come out of the oven, but I'll do that once your brother and sisters are here. How are you, mama? You look tired."

Sullivan Home-Dublin
Aliana Cartwright-Sullivan
Sydney Sullivan
hannah-john-kamen-in(3).jpg
Ali put her arm around Stella's shoulders after hearing her mention her sister. She knew what it felt like to suddenly feel alone and wanted to make sure Stella didn't feel the same for long. "Well, you don't have to worry about it. Tonight is a night of celebration and I'm sure my mother-in-law would not be happy if people weren't enjoying themselves." She stated. "I want you to have a good time." Ali gave the younger woman a genuine smile before turning to the guests that were entering her home. Soon Blake and her children were amongst the people walking in, causing Ali to emit a squeal. She apologized to Stella again, having been excited to see Blake. Granted the two of them had brunch during the week, but Blake had been her best friend for years and she never got tired of her. After their greeting, she turned her attention back to Stella who had decided not to keep her weapons on her. "Oh, please do. These kids are so crafty these days we can't be too careful." When it came to guns in her home without the party, she didn't have to worry about her children. Leo knew how to use a weapon, Rhiannon knew better, and Sydney was only ever interested in music and coloring. It was the other tricksters she wanted to look after.

"Now, go and mingle with everyone. I have to find my husband so we can get things rolling. If you need anything, find me or ask one of those pretty ladies over there." She pointed towards Sinead and Lucy before disappearing into the crowd on the hunt for her husband.

4928898_11599256.jpg
Sydney had done as her mother instructed, running over to where her aunts had been, hearing the tail end of their conversation. All she heard was the word 'ghost' and she stopped in her tracks. A few months ago she had watched 'Poltergeist' with Rhiannon and was scared out of her mind. It had only been a week ago that she started sleeping in her own room. She still didn't like to watch TV alone and she definitely wasn't watching it at night. When Hattie informed her the adults had been wrong and there actually weren't any ghosts, she put a hand over her chest. "Thank goodness. I didn't want the girl from the TV to get me." She said shaking her head.

Leo Sullivan
Rhiannon Sullivan
9a59c15207105f0a395f8280812ecee2.png
After storming up to her room, Rhiannon set out to take a quick shower and change into something party worthy. She knew she would have to apologize to her family members downstairs, but they would have to wait. The only thing on her mind at the moment was how she felt she was going to lose if she didn't step her game up. The trophies and medals she had hanging up in her room did nothing to tell her otherwise. She was in desperate need of someone to cheer her up and just boost her ego for the moment. That's when she heard Natasha's faint voice calling from the hallway. She had to turn off her hair dyer and listen closely, but once she was sure she went to poke her head out of her bedroom. "Natasha!" Rhiannon smiled at her and waved her over, beckoning her to come into her room and help her finish getting dressed.

"Perfect timing; I am having a crisis and no one in this family understands." She started ranting, going through her closet trying to find a different dress to wear. "I swear you're the only person who gets it and knows what to say. All Leo ever says is 'Why don't you just do the double instead of the triple?' like, hello, only losers do the double." Rhiannon was a professional at just ranting and not explaining what she was talking about whatsoever. The fact that she tended to talk fast when she did didn't help matters whatsoever as she pulled on a black sweater.

MV5BMGYxOTMyZjEtMzcyZi00MGYzLWE0ZmUtZjdkMmZhNWY4NWQzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDM1NjQzOQ@@._V1_UY317_CR20,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Leo had just gotten out of the shower when he could faintly hear voices in the hallway. He couldn't make any of them out, so once he dried off he threw on his suit pants and threw on his shirt. With it unbuttoned, he walked down the hall to Rhiannon's room and knocked before peeking in. "Rhi? Did you hear those voices?" His voice was full of concern and confusion, unsure if it were just his imagination or what. "Yeah considering I was talking to Natasha!" She said from her closet. Once he fully entered her room he could see that she was, indeed, speaking to Natashsa and waved at her. "I thought I was losing my mind. Hey Nat." Once Rhiannon had tucked her sweater into her skirt, she exited her closet to see her brother standing there with his shit unbuttoned and shook her head. "Is there a reason you're in my room with your chest out?" She rolled her eyes and started tying her headband into a bow ontop of her head. Leo shook his head and started to button his shirt starting from the bottom. "How're you doing Nat?"

On the hunt for Conor ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )
Sydney with some adults and Hattie
Leo and Rhiannon w/ Natasha( Bellz Bellz )
Stella ( BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 )​

New York
Reina Richards
cb61a23fe70680cde5bdaa5e648a4b9d.jpg
She knew as soon as Mitch had confirmed what Roxie read, all hell was going to break loose. The idea of Roxie being in charge instead of Ricky was confusing, sure, but there had to be a reason the man did it... Right? Her eyes drifted back towards Mitch, listening as he said there was no mistake and the old man had been of sound mind. It must've have been very entertaining knowing the truth about the future of the Biancardi family business. Reina actually wished she were in Mitch's shoes, more than likely laughing to himself any time Ricky said "When I'm in charge." The thought of it made Reina chuckle to herself as she watched Ricky and Julia verbally attack Roxie. For a moment, she decided to mind her business. This was a family dispute and she technically wasn't family. She was Roxie's bodyguard and didn't think Roxie saw her as anything more than such. It wasn't until she started paying attention to the words they were saying that she started to shift uncomfortably in her seat. She agreed that it was weird Roxie was left in charged, but if Giovanni decided it there had to be a reason.

She took a deep sigh, readying herself as she decided to come to the woman's defense. "Jesus Julia, the way you're talking is as if it was you who just got snuffed. But that isn't the case, right?" She looked at her from across the table, daring her to say something back. Crossing her arms in front of her she shook her head. "Obviously the old man knew what he was doing and he most definitely knew this was going to happen and still did it. You don't think it's at all possible he saw something everyone else isn't seeing?" She took a pause to yawn before shrugging her shoulders. "It's not like she wanted the business in the first place. Clearly." She made a gesture with her hand at how uncomfortable she seemed to be. "So how about we play nice for a moment a figure out where to go from here? Just like Majestic Matthew said." Any chastisement she was going to receive was welcomed. She was talking out of turn, sure, but her subconscious was far more important than any punishment she could've received. Reina knew what it was like to have people second guessing her abilities, considering she was a woman and a hitman. Roxie was a hardworking woman and while she didn't think she would be able to stomach this life, she was open to the idea.

Roxie, Julia ( Bellz Bellz )
Mitch ( RayPurchase RayPurchase )
Ricky, Matthew ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )

Syd Porter
Jane Carriveau-Porter

1614739936569.pngEven though the occasion was one of mourning, this particular event was designed to be more cheerful. They had had the funeral, followed by a big blow-out wake which Syd could barely remember, and now they were having an extra send-off. As well as being a celebration of Shannon Sullivan’s life, the purpose of the party was also to give those grieving hardest something to focus on. Lucy in particular loved to plan parties and Syd knew that it would do something to help her through her grief. So, given everything that was weighing her down, he was a little surprised to see her face light up at his arrival. Even through the loss of her mother, she still managed to dig up her natural enthusiasm for being around family.

Syd missed the way Lucy looked him over, his eyes instead on the table of champagne flutes. When she accused him of smoking, he stiffened slightly. “I am trying to kick it, mam,” he insisted. “But trust me - at a party like this, you’d rather have the me who smokes than the me who’s trying not to.” For whatever reason, Syd had woken up that day with an uneasy feeling in his chest. He was worried about his mother trying to cope with too much at once, and also dreading the day she went back to New York. He missed his father. He felt bad that he couldn’t be here, knowing that he would want to be even more than usual on such an occasion. And of course, he missed Jackson. The family had grown immensely in the thirteen years since his Godfather’s death and with so many children around the parties always thrived - but never quite as they would if Jackson were there.

So, to lessen the chances of the emotion exploding in a damaging way, he had put his quitting on hold and allowed himself a few cigarettes. Some time after Roxie had left him, he had managed to go down from three packs a day to just half a pack - but then, of course, prison happened. By the end of all those stints in solitary confinement and the psychiatric unit, his commitments had changed and he just wanted something normal and comforting and steady. It was only recently that he had decided - with much encouragement from his children - to give quitting another go. Maybe working out would start actually being enjoyable again.

Aliana then raised another point that drew a self-deprecating laugh from him. “Oh, Ali, you need to let that idea go. The kids have their mam, and they see enough of youse lot. They’ll be fine without another mother figure in their lives.” Ever since he had driven Roxie away, he had always struggled with the idea of getting close to another woman. With the family being so high profile, often earning powerful enemies and rivals, they all had to be careful who to trust. Syd had experienced the worst case scenario himself when his own therapist used four years of private information that Syd had told him in confidence to antagonise his family and encourage him to attempt suicide. After that, he was always careful who he let into his life, just in case they had ulterior motives. Yet losing Roxie made him realise that he wasn’t just at risk of being , but he was also putting people at risk with his extensive paranoia and intense rapid mood swings. He never wanted to hurt anyone again the way he had hurt her, but he couldn’t trust himself to make such a promise, even to himself. Not when he knew his mental state could be so erratic.

So lost in thought, he hadn’t noticed Thomas approach the group. “Hey, T,” he casually greeted him, noting the distance his brother kept. Syd himself was a physically affectionate person but tended to grow touch averse when he was stressed out; it wasn’t quite the same thing with Thomas, but it helped him to understand and accept the ways in which Iran had changed him. Once upon a time, the two were close, both emotionally and physically, but now they kept a more respectful distance. That was okay. Enough people had had to adapt to Syd’s changes in behaviour over the years that he was happy to do the same for his little brother.

That didn’t stop him from lightly smacking him in the chest when he teased Syd about looking old. When Lucy added in that it was the cigarettes, he rolled his eyes. “Alright, you win,” he sighed, withdrawing his silver cigarette case from his suit jacket and dropping it into Lucy’s handbag. “Age will catch up to you someday, too, little bro!” Locking eyes with his brother, a playful smirk grew on his face, and suddenly a glass of champagne appeared in his hand as Lucy passed them each a drink, with a warning attached. “Oh come on, mam, this is exactly the kind of occasion to get properly locked. It’d be disrespectful to Shannon’s memory to hold back on today of all days!” Making sure she had a glass of champagne in her hand, he clinked his glass against hers with a grin and took a generous sip.

1614791258413.png Jane couldn’t help letting out a small giggle at her sister’s confession to falling for JJ’s prank. She had fallen for them enough times herself, of course - like Jeanie, she always said she was humouring him but then he would unexpectedly catch her out. “He’s such a pain sometimes,” she sympathised, watching Jeanie’s reflection as she scrubbed off the last of the mark. “It doesn’t stick forever, right? I just hugged him…” Jane lifted the collar of her dress to check if she smelled of cigarettes, before reaching into the cabinet for a spritz of perfume. Even if she couldn’t notice a smell of tobacco on herself, it was better to be confident that she smelled of cherry blossom. While Jeanie was distracted by her pager, Jane sprayed the perfume on her twin, too, so that they would smell the same. She laughed at the idea of their dad being too drunk to tell that they’d also been drinking. “Jeanie, no one will be able to tell, we are great at acting. All those times we pretended to be asleep when mom or dad came into our room to check on us, or convinced Matthew we left our completed homework at dad’s house. How hard can pretending to be sober be?”

When her twin was finished doing herself up, Jane took her hand with a smile and walked with her out of the bathroom. “2 o’ clock!” she whispered, referring to the table of champagne glasses in their line of vision. “Okay - I’ll distract them while you grab us some drink!”

She skipped over to where Syd and Lucy stood near the table. “Hey dad, are you wasted yet?” she teased, noting the half-full glass of champagne in his hand.

“How am I meant to get wasted when I have to keep my eye on you?” he teased back. Of course, he didn’t really want to watch over his kids all night - this was a family party, after all, and he wanted them to have fun without him hovering over them the whole time. Jane rolled her eyes, and reached into her small handbag to bring out a tube of pink lipstick. “Grandma, will you help me put this on?” she asked, holding it out to Lucy. “You always do yours perfect.”

Interactions
Bellz Bellz Lucy, Jeanie

Nearby:
Misty Gray Misty Gray Sinead, Conor
Bellz Bellz Peter, Blake, Braden, Thomas, Natasha, Collin, Hattie
Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess Aliana, Rhiannon, Leo, Sydney
BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 Stella

Kurt Reznik

abe4b66000fc3bb5aa480b191ff02994.gifDolores had never asked for this kind of reaction from Kurt. She never asked him to make it his mission in prison to go after every associate of Francesco Moretti. He knew that if her drug addiction hadn’t had such a strong hold on her, she would have wanted nothing more than for her husband to lie low and stay safe during his sentence so that he could one day come back home to her and their son. But Francesco was controlling her, keeping her dependent on him for drugs, and as much as it pained him, Kurt knew that she would be dead long before he was even close to the end of his sentence. To him, anyone who called themselves a friend of Moretti was by extension responsible for the death of his beloved wife. As the man before him raised his voice, Kurt felt his blood begin to boil.

“You’re one of those Morettis,” he spat. His hands had started to shake, begging to form a hard fist and break the man’s jaw. “An old friend, is that it? And how far back does that friendship go, huh?” He took another step closer, feeling his anger rise up and start to take control. There were always COs nearby, but even if nobody directly witnessed him laying into the man, Kurt knew they wouldn’t need evidence to decide that he was the culprit. He would likely be put in the box for the remainder of his jail time before being transferred into another maximum security prison. Was it worth sacrificing contact with his son? He would never want to make life harder for Benjamin or to damage their relationship in any way, but he already made clear to his cellmate that he was going to make an enemy of him and even if he backed down now, the man could easily get him in his sleep or round up any other Morettis currently inside Rikers to take him out. So instead of trying to let go of his issue, he let his emotions take the wheel. “Are you working for Moretti?” he growled, one hand shooting out to grab onto the man’s collar, his other raised in a fist. “You’d better be careful how you answer me, ‘cause I ain’t afraid to bust the truth outta' you.”

Interactions
Misty Gray Misty Gray James

Users who are viewing this thread

Back