• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Family/School

XxFullMetalMexX

Hi, so I have made several posts but have very little luck finding a good role play buddy so far. So, here I go again!
My name is JEM, just call me Levi since that is my main rp character I always use.
What I'm looking for:
-someone to rp as little sister of my character, who doesn't mind doubling up on characters
-loves family and school drama plots
-doesn't mind lgbt relationships
-won't mind roleplaying as my character's love interest (I'll be your character's love interest in return naturally!!)
- doesn't mind different time period plots, or just different plots all together!
-you must be 18+!!!!
-I don't mind if your character is from a tv show, or anime
- Someone who isn't so souly interested in having everything go their way :( sucks if we both can't have fun
-I roleplay in the first person POV. I'd prefer if you did too.

What you'll get from me:
-speedy replies
-detailed replies
-a good friend to come to OOC
-someone who is willinging to hear every idea, or willing to change things to make sure you're having fun
-a good character for your love interest
-deep plots
-lotsssss of drama for our rp!

Please let me know if you're interested!!! I roleplay on hangouts only!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back