• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Lore
Here
Ya...it was just supposed to people doing stupid stuff and being dumb or acting like a family would or as close to one would

Lore!

Yeah. I read that. It sounded fun. Used to use AMINO for it. But amino is dying.

The lore is how I got here.. just didn't quite understand at first

Jun smiled as he headed down the steps. He was wearing a black hoodie, black skinny jeans, and black and white converse. He walked over to the kitchen. Jun slipped out his phone. And messaged his boyfriend. --I might be over later today. It depends on what I gotta do--

Slipping his phone back in his pocket, and walked into the living room.

A 6 year old girl with pure white hair and blue eyes was running around the house. Chasing after a rat with a Japanese shirt on it. "WHISKERS COME BACK HERE!!" She leaped and caught the rat but tumbled and hit a vase causing it to fall and break on her. A shriek of slight pain as it shattered.

Jun came running. "Awwh. Are you okay?" He asked as he checked her skin for any shards.

"Don't move. I will right a
Back" Jun gave her a slight smile. He walked to the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit and a pair of tweezers. "Okay. Im back, now let's get that glass out of ya"

"Only for a little. One second, and it's gone..I promise, I won't let anything hurt you, sis"

name: Owen

nickname: Captain

build: smoll boy

weight: 34lbs

height: 3' 3"

dislikes: doing things, mean people, rudness

weakness: he is a child. there are so many things that go with that.
609EC6BE-E439-4366-B4B6-FE10411C45A5.jpeg

owen walked over, barefoot, and stepped in the glass, “ouch…” he looked down at the glass and then back up at the others, “hewp”

Great! The main is posted up top! Feel free to jump in and uh ya. Also you didn't really need to make a character sheet but its appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back